Obama's lying divisive lying scumbag 2012 lying campaign

Our lying scumbag POS POTUS is at it again. Not enough that the entire LMSM Called Obama a liar on his "Romney's a felon" lie, he's right back at it again.

"The latest web ad from Barack Obama's campaign goes after Mitt Romney for not releasing more tax returns than he already has. The ad, titled "Mitt Romney's Tax Returns: When Will He Come Clean?," at one point flashes two words onscreen, "FELONS" and "TAX RECORDS."

Obama Campaign Brings Up 'Felons' in Latest Ad | The Weekly Standard

Obama cannot run on his own record so he lies about Romney

OK. Did you watch the ad? Because I did. And no where does the ad call Romney a "felon". In fact, the portion you're crying over is a graph showing the topics of questions Romney is avoiding. AT NO TIME does the ad EVER say he is a felon or even hint at it.

You're blinded by hate. Pretty obvious.

Our lying scumbag POS POTUS is at it again. Not enough that the entire LMSM Called Obama a liar on his "Romney's a felon" lie, he's right back at it again.

"The latest web ad from Barack Obama's campaign goes after Mitt Romney for not releasing more tax returns than he already has. The ad, titled "Mitt Romney's Tax Returns: When Will He Come Clean?," at one point flashes two words onscreen, "FELONS" and "TAX RECORDS."

OK. Did you watch the ad? Because I did. And no where does the ad call Romney a "felon". In fact, the portion you're crying over is a graph showing the topics of questions Romney is avoiding. AT NO TIME does the ad EVER say he is a felon or even hint at it.

Oh bullshit. That fucking chart says , ROMNEY, FELONS, TAXES. now take your fucking race card and stick it between your ass cheeks and waddle over there and sit down on it.

Oh bullshit. That fucking chart says , ROMNEY, FELONS, TAXES. now take your fucking race card and stick it between your ass cheeks and waddle over there and sit down on it.

Gonna leave a huge mark on DBS' dumb ass. Way to use the boot Willow! :eusa_clap:

627920944.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^
Tiny, did you ever watch The Power Hour on MuchMusic back in the 80s? Well, if you did, you might recognize that guy. He's John Roberts, or "JD Roberts" as he was known back in the day. He used to have long hair and wore a leather jacket and played videos by Iron Maiden and Judas Priest. He once played a video from the Japanese metal band called Loudness and said "That was Roudness." Hahahaha, I still remember it.

Anyway, this "felon" thing is really, really sleazy.

Hope and Change and all! :thup:

Why aren't you out at ChickFilet?

Shouildn't you be starting threads nobody wants to read?

Great ad. Hell, if Romney doesn't want to follow the example set by other cases, of course people are going to wonder what he's hiding. Unless he's hiding something, he's just feeding the speculation and allowing others to define him. So what if Romney gets swiftboated or Willie Hortoned over this. That's politics, and it ain't beanball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45TzZa_wEnE&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:

Went there Monday and Tuesday for lunch... today was Quizno's. I can eat only so much chikin.

:lol:

They don't have to say "felon." It's implied in the ad. It's bad taste.

But, like Obama said, if you don't have a record to run on, define (i.e., tear down) your opponent.

Great ad. Hell, if Romney doesn't want to follow the example set by other cases, of course people are going to wonder what he's hiding. Unless he's hiding something, he's just feeding the speculation and allowing others to define him. So what if Romney gets swiftboated or Willie Hortoned over this. That's politics, and it ain't beanball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45TzZa_wEnE&feature=player_embedded

Whatever.. only the moonbat brigade gives a shit about this. If Romney releases 3 years, they'll scream for four... then five.. then six. Romney basically said here's two and go fuck yourself.

Good for him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back