Michigan town BANS Syrian refugees - Find Out They Have No Say-So - Feds/Obama RULE

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Waterford Township officials claim the United States has not demonstrated that the refugees are being properly checked
  • There are fears terrorists may use the refugee program to gain entry into the U.S. and then kill Americans
  • The resolution calls for the township to 'not actively participate in the Refugee Resettlement Program' until it has been significantly reformed
  • The town is located just 30 miles from Dearborn which has the highest proportion of Arabs (40,000) living any U.S. city
  • The towns ruling is worthless as control over Syrian refugees is done so federally and not at a local level

Found out you have un/poorly-vetted refugees being delivered and dumped in your town?

Worried about your, your family's, and your town's safety?

Concerned about having to pay for their free health care, lodging, meals, etc?

Already have Americans not being cared adequately enough for?

Don't want them in your town for valid reasons?

Voted down the plan to bring them to your town?

:lmao:

That's sweet! You actually think you have a say-so in your own community, in your own town, in your own country, in your own state....

Much like with the illegals Barry dumped all over the country without notifying local / state agencies they were coming, Obama may be bringing a load of potentially ISIS-infiltrated 'refugees' to your town soon, and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Have a nice day!

Michigan town votes unanimously to ban Syrian refugees from being accepted | Daily Mail Online

That's sweet! You actually think you have a say-so in your own community, in your own town, in your own country, in your own state....

'Course not, don't be silly, but america's never been like that, c'mon.

Apart from the town's concerns about terrorists, I'm concerned that the Feds would traumatize the refugee families by jamming them into a place that doesn't want them.

I think the refugees would have been thru enough on their journey to America without now plunking them into hostile territory.

We've all been through enough on our own journeys that we shouldn't create our own hostilities, but we do; america has always been a hostile territory post euro contact.

Since 53% of Americans and thirty one States don't want them here I can sympathize with this town.

I'm sure we taxpayers aren't interested in supporting these people either.

Douchebag in the WH could care less what Americans want as this Syrian refugee bullshit clearly shows.

Since 53% of Americans and thirty one States don't want them here I can sympathize with this town.

Douchebag in the WH could care less what Americans want as this Syrian refugee bullshit clearly shows.

Your political class has never cared about what the masses want, surely this isn't new to you , is it?

Your political class has never cared about what the masses want, surely this isn't new to you , is it?

My political class?? I'm an American who doesn't want these people in our country along with the fifty three percent of the rest of America.

I also have no wish to support them with my tax dollars.

You seem to be pretty much an idiot. Carry on idiot.

My political class?? I'm an American who doesn't want these people in our country along with the fifty three percent of the rest of America.

That's kinda funny, coming from you lot.

That's kinda funny, coming from you lot.

And what lot would that be??

How about when white families didn't want blacks moving on their street? Was that okay with you too?

How about when white families didn't want blacks moving on their street? Was that okay with you too?
Obviously it wasn't okay with millions of people who moved. You have heard of white flight. How do you think it happened?

Of course not...but in this case we are not talking about a race of people. We are talking about people with whom there is a potential that they - 'refugees' from a nation whose people are known for hating Americans and which is 'terrorist central' AND our own terrorist experts are warning that jihadists ARE infiltrating their - may be a threat.

Just recently a family learned their adopted 12 year old son is really 1 21 year old jihadi who had infiltrated the US as an orphaned child.
-- Adoptive Parents Discover '12 Year-Old' Afghan Son is 21 Year-Old Trained Taliban Terrorist (VIDEO)

Sorry, even 1 case like this proves they have a legitimate concern.

Forum List

Back