Obama's inexperience in perspective

Obama's judgement is unproven at best

Obama is smart, well spoken, and charismatic. He is the perfect leader to present the American case to the world.

And judging by his recent tour overseas, the world is ready to listen.

When was the last time we saw the Germans cheering an American leader and waving American flags?

Obama is smart, well spoken, and charismatic. He is the perfect leader to present the American case to the world.

When was the last time we saw the Germans cheering an American leader and waving American flags?

Hmm, I'd say his tour was a failure. He cared more about his basketball game then our wounded veterans. He was nearly treasonous when he discussed U.S. surrender with Iran. I could care less if the Germans were cheering him and those flags they were waving were probably handed out at the gates. Oh and if I had a speech writer and a tele-prompter I could come off as smart, well spoken, and charismatic.

Obama is smart, well spoken, and charismatic.
true(with a telepromter)
He is the perfect leader to present the American case to the world.
maybe he should spend more time learning what needs to be done HERE and not worry so much about the Germans

the Germans have cheered and waved flags for some pretty bad folk, you really want to use them as an example ;)

Last edited:
Hmm, I'd say his tour was a failure. He cared more about his basketball game then our wounded veterans. He was nearly treasonous when he discussed U.S. surrender with Iran. I could care less if the Germans were cheering him and those flags they were waving were probably handed out at the gates. Oh and if I had a speech writer and a tele-prompter I could come off as smart, well spoken, and charismatic.

good point

good point

I disagree ... you guys are ignoring the thousands of people that would be there in front of you as you are trying to charasmatically read the speech someone wrote for you off a teleprompter ... no easy feat.

Imminent threat? What imminent threat? You mean the one that Bush-Cheney forged the letter about?

Again, it doesn't matter. Obama didn't know it was forged. Like I've said, the rest of the world was oblivious to the truth about Iraq, Obama included. To the best of our ability, we knew two things: 1) Iraq had nuclear capabilities, 2) Iraq hated the United States. I never said Bush and Cheney were saints. I just said the rest of the country bought into it, and there was no reason they shouldn't.

Obama had no reason to go against the war other than the fact that Obama opposes all wars that don't support his character.

Again, it doesn't matter. Obama didn't know it was forged. Like I've said, the rest of the world was oblivious to the truth about Iraq, Obama included. To the best of our ability, we knew two things: 1) Iraq had nuclear capabilities, 2) Iraq hated the United States. I never said Bush and Cheney were saints. I just said the rest of the country bought into it, and there was no reason they shouldn't.

Obama had no reason to go against the war other than the fact that Obama opposes all wars that don't support his character.

None of this is true.

Bush-Cheney forged a letter to give them an excuse to invade Iraq. They may end up facing charges for it.

I disagree ... you guys are ignoring the thousands of people that would be there in front of you as you are trying to charasmatically read the speech someone wrote for you off a teleprompter ... no easy feat.
have you seen him speak WITHOUT a teleprompter?

;)

None of this is true.

Bush-Cheney forged a letter to give them an excuse to invade Iraq. They may end up facing charges for it.
show me proof there was a forged letter
and no, Ron Suskind is not proof

;)

Yes, Obama is a very smart man.

He was the president of the Harvard Law Review. He worked in international business. Obama taught constitutional law. He was a civil rights attorney. He was a state legislator. He has been on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee for the last several years, and has been getting top secret CIA briefings. His recent trip showed just how dynamic an Obama presidency will be.

Yes, Obama is a very smart man.

He was the president of the Harvard Law Review. He worked in international business. Obama taught constitutional law. He was a civil rights attorney. He was a state legislator. He has been on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee for the last several years, and has been getting top secret CIA briefings. His recent trip showed just how dynamic an Obama presidency will be.
tell me something i DONT know
thats all old news and does NOT mean he has the experience to be POTUS

show me proof there was a forged letter
and no, Ron Suskind is not proof

I would be really ashamed if I were you.

Bush-Cheney have almost destroyed America.

But we can reclaim it. But it require a Democratic victory in November. Otherwise it will be oil business as usual.

tell me something i DONT know
thats all old news and does NOT mean he has the experience to be POTUS

Actually Obama is quite experienced. I think he is the most qualified man to run for president in a long time.

;)

lol

yep ... it's definitely choppy to say the least ... but when he does finally spit what he's trying to say out it usually makes logical sense and has a point.

Actually Obama is quite experienced. I think he is the most qualified man to run for president in a long time.

:eusa_eh:

Just curious ... who, in your view, was the last man to run (i'm assuming you mean in the general election) who was more qualified to be POTUS than Obama?

I would be really ashamed if I were you.

Bush-Cheney have almost destroyed America.

But we can reclaim it. But it require a Democratic victory in November. Otherwise it will be oil business as usual.
you are the one that should be ashamed, seek out professional help for that BDS, Bush wont be POTUS in a few months

:eusa_eh:

Just curious ... who, in your view, was the last man to run (i'm assuming you mean in the general election) who was more qualified to be POTUS than Obama?

I don't know about more qualified.

Bush Sr. and Clinton were pretty good presidents. Reagan was a disaster. Carter was the victim of the oil crisis and Paul Volker's crazy Federal Reserve policy. Nixon was a great foreign policy president. LBJ was awful. JFK was a great president and is the closest to Obama.

Forum List

Back