Obama's House of Cards

That's right Durham is about to indict a few dozen fucking seditious traitors. Some of them are going to be wearing pink dresses and 'getting married' to 300 lb lifers.

Riiiiiiight. You just keep thinking that, lol.

We all know what Obama and Biden did....they spied on the opposing parties campaign looking for dirt and when they didn't find any dirt they tried to create a crime out of nothing.....3rd world style.....we all know this but its just a matter of whether or not you have the guts to admit it........it makes watergate look like a joke.....

That's right Durham is about to indict a few dozen fucking seditious traitors. Some of them are going to be wearing pink dresses and 'getting married' to 300 lb lifers.

:hands: Please let seditious traitors be hanged or executed by firing squad.
If something involves the conditioned youth it requires a pause, though.
They didn't condition themselves, government schools did that. If we can lift the scales from their eyes they could be useful to society.
If not, they gotta go.
Am I the only one that sees this? I hope not.

Well, talk about the wheels of justice turning slowly. That said, I guess these things are hard when you're up against fighting half the federal government in on it trying to get at the truth.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I hear ya. On the bright side, Nunes who is an ass-kicker, did say they had 14 criminal indictments going with a 15th coming. Kind of hard to back down from that. Wouldn't it be great if this thing busts open RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION and Joe Biden is implicated in part of it!

Dream on. Durham won’t indict a fish sandwich.

Our government is corrupt through and through. Both parties are criminal gangs.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I hear ya. On the bright side, Nunes who is an ass-kicker, did say they had 14 criminal indictments going with a 15th coming. Kind of hard to back down from that. Wouldn't it be great if this thing busts open RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION and Joe Biden is implicated in part of it!
Nunes is a doofus. Anything he claims needs to be taken with a grain of salt the size of the moon.

Just take his lawsuits against Twitter users as an example.

He won’t indict because the fantasies that y’all have been living in don’t exist. You can’t indict on a right wing internet narrative.

Please let seditious traitors be hanged or executed by firing squad.

I hate to go all savage and medieval and stuff, but I've always felt that high crimes by high people deserved special handling. You gotta send the RIGHT MESSAGE that this sort of thing is REALLY BAD and will NOT be tolerated. And, if no one actually breaks these laws, then what difference does it make the punishment? In this case, I think things like firing squads and hanging just don't quite make it.

Maybe a better idea for federal officials engaged in high crimes of sedition and corruption ought to be something like hanging the offenders by their feet then lowering them face first down into a pond of piranha (just the face) as the other 435 members of our fed + the rest of DC watch. Watching is mandatory. We can make it a paid day off just to be nice. Any day DC is closed can only be a good thing for the country. These people will eventually drown with their heads under water, but not before they get their faces eaten off first--- --- right down to the bone.

Just imagine: I bet with punishment like this, it would clean up corruption in government OVERNIGHT. Which I guess is why they don't mandate it. Proof again that SOME THINGS simply ought to be left up to THE PEOPLE to decide.

He won’t indict because the fantasies that y’all have been living in don’t exist. You can’t indict on a right wing internet narrative.
Wrong. Ears is terribly corrupt and no doubt is a crook, but government always protects it’s own.

Please let seditious traitors be hanged or executed by firing squad.

I hate to go all savage and medieval and stuff, but I've always felt that high crimes by high people deserved special handling. You gotta send the RIGHT MESSAGE that this sort of thing is REALLY BAD and will NOT be tolerated. And, if no one actually breaks these laws, then what difference does it make the punishment? In this case, I think things like firing squads and hanging just don't quite make it.

Maybe a better idea for federal officials engaged in high crimes of sedition and corruption ought to be something like hanging the offenders by their feet then lowering them face first down into a pond of piranha (just the face) as the other 435 members of our fed + the rest of DC watch. Watching is mandatory. We can make it a paid day off just to be nice. Any day DC is closed can only be a good thing for the country. These people will eventually drown with their heads under water, but not before they get their faces eaten off first--- --- right down to the bone.

Just imagine: I bet with punishment like this, it would clean up corruption in government OVERNIGHT. Which I guess is why they don't mandate it. Proof again that SOME THINGS simply ought to be left up to THE PEOPLE to decide.
I can't get behind that. Piranhas are are a South American nasty fish and this is America. Home of the gallows and firing squad. Fuck the liberals, the death penalty is warranted in spades these days. Public hangings probably discouraged such bold seditious/malicious behaviors in years past.
Hanging and firing squads are fairly humane. China shoots them in the back of the head and makes them kneel first, and then bills their family for the bullet. ($1)
"Do away with the death penalty" they said..:fu:
Wrong! If they took lives, they forfeit theirs. It's been like that since the dawn of man.
Also hanging should apply to violent robbers that beat/shoot people during the crime, violent rapists that beat and hurt beyond the rape, and pedos.

Last edited:
I can't get behind that. Piranhas are are a South American nasty fish and this is America. Home of the gallows and firing squad. Fuck the liberals, the death penalty is warranted in spades these days.

OKAY. I can't argue with sound LOGIC. This is America and deserves an American-Made solution. I'm FINE with your solution, however, I'd still like to respectfully offer my FALL-BACK alternative:

DEATH BY TREE SHREDDER. An American-made tree shredder.

You feed them in feet first.

Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 3.18.12 PM.png

I can't get behind that. Piranhas are are a South American nasty fish and this is America. Home of the gallows and firing squad. Fuck the liberals, the death penalty is warranted in spades these days.

OKAY. I can't argue with sound LOGIC. This is America and deserves an American-Made solution. I'm FINE with your solution, however, I'd still like to respectfully offer my FALL-BACK alternative:

View attachment 367587

What's that crap? You should post "The Intimidator" O my! I think it was named after Dale Earnhart.
70.jpg

This may yellow, but some were black.
iu

View attachment 367587

What's that crap? You should post "The Intimidator" O my! I think it was named after Dale Earnhart.
70.jpg

iu
That'll work. The government can certainly afford the best.

View attachment 367587

70.jpg

iu
One step at a time.....

Forum List

Back