Obama's Gestapo Henchmen Turning On Each Other...

I guess this one is fine in politics and not the rubber room?

Hey STUPID? If you think this belongs in the rubber room you click on the link to tell the Mods. Further they are not sitting on this site INSTANTLY reading every thread.
No, they pretty-much rely on the whiney, little, "conservative"-pussies, here....like Diamond Dave....who whine & cry, until the Mods can't take-it-anymore.

It's the whole poor-parenting trip; in-reverse (age-wise).​

Obama's Gestapo Henchmen Turning On Each Other...
Dinkum Chili Recipe

Ingredients

500 g walleroo bacon
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 brown onion, medium, chopped
1 white onion, chopped
2 celery stalks, chopped
1 green pepper, diced
1 kg kangaroo shank, red,coarse chopped
500 g kangaroo shank, gry,coarse chopped
500 g emu ham,ground
2 garlic cloves
31 1/2 g tasmanian light red chile
31 1/2 g wooroorooka chile
26 1/2 g mount isa dark red chile
140 g oregano
1 g cumin(fluid measure)
1 Australian beer(740ml btl) (not fosters) :eusa_shhh: :lol:
1 can tomatoes,whole(4l ea)
1 brown sugar(3 fluid drams)

1 boomerang

This recipe should clear your tract right out mate.

This paulitician kid is a riot :lol::lol:

He's a heartless piece of shit for using this tragedy the way he did. Maybe he can join the westboro assholes and cheapen some other terrible situations.

Did you complain when Truthmatters started a thread TWICE on a guy that may or may not have had bombs? She insists he is a right wing extremest a Republican and a former special forces guy. I am just curious if you complained about her threads?

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

So many still worshipping Obama's Homeland Insecurity Gestapo. What has happened to our country?

Doesn't calling ICE agents "Gestapo" make you one of the shills for illegals?!?! :eusa_eh:

The Gestapo murdered thousands. It is all to typical but very telling of the rationale of the rabid right. No insult is too vile as long as it includes a reference to the Obama Administration.

Doesn't calling ICE agents "Gestapo" make you one of the shills for illegals?!?! :eusa_eh:

The Gestapo murdered thousands. It is all to typical but very telling of the rationale of the rabid right. No insult is too vile as long as it includes a reference to the Obama Administration.

Eric Holder is an Obama Henchman who has murdered Thousands. His 'Fast & Furious' disgrace has killed Thousands of innocent Mexican Citizens, as well as a good American Brian Terry. So i don't give a shit you don't like the term 'Gestapo.' I just call em like i see em. Fuck Holder and Obama's Gestapo.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back