Obama's FCC Diversity Czar

Yep and this racist wants to enforce strict diversity regulations upon these so-called white people who own what he states is 98% of the federal broadcast licenses. If whitey doesn't follow the regulations, they will be fined and/or their licenses revoked and given to minority operated broadcasters. From there I expect our government will continue to fund these minority operated broadcasts that no one is listening to off the backs of the bad boy white media. All in the name of diversity.

I posted this on another forum..... but I'll repeat it here for those who are playing catch up on the Czars.

Mark Lloyd is the new top dog at the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
(AKA: Diversity Czar)
Smart guy, Mark. He wrote ‘Prologue to a Farce’. Anyone who is anyone in the world of communications (like me) has either read it or should read it.
You should also read it if you are a believer in ‘freedom of speech’. Because while his research is excellent, those of us who see freedom of speech as kind of vital to Americans, should be pretty concerned about his conclusions.

http://www.press.uillinois.edu/books...252031045.html

One of the fundamental problems of government is how to communicate with us, the general public. Imagine the frustration of the government – any government, not left or right – to have its message investigated by free press. Classic examples of this is the way the different media have either promoted or questioned the healthcare bill.

That brings me to Mark and his ‘Prologue to a Farce’…. Mark correctly raises the problems that arise with corporate owned media. Corporations – the big bad evil demons that they are, driven by ratings, advertising revenues and that evilest of all evils, profit. Wouldn’t it be much better, therefore, to have the media state owned? According to Mark, it would.

Mark Lloyd views the ‘democratic’ revolution in Venezuela as an excellent example of why the media should be controlled by the state. (I have some serious issues with anyone who sees Venezuela as an example for the US but that’s a personal view).

See:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysqsa...eature=related[/ame]
YouTube - NCMR 2008 Media Reform and Social Change w/Mark Lloyd 2/2

So, with Mark Lloyd as Top Dog at the FCC, what?

Some of us are aware already of the plan to charge Radio companies 100% of their operating budgets which will then to help the Public Radio stations.
If those companies can’t or won’t pay, they will lose their license. That license can then be sold to a minority group.

Enter “diversity”, “competition,” and “localism” – if a radio station employs three local reporters and they are all white, they can kiss goodbye to their license.

This didn’t come in since Obama took office, this was Bush. So, one thing none of us need worry about is that this is a coup by the Obama Administration. If it’s a coup, and I do say IF, it is by our government – both sides.

Mark Lloyd is opposed to private companies owning media outlets. It is about controlling information. As Mr Lloyd himself said “Chavez almost lost the revolution because of coporate owned media.” He refers to the revolution as an “incredible revolution”.

His plan is to create 8 regional ‘pods’ of FCC Boards to regulate political advertising and commentary.

Feel free to research this stuff for yourselves, if you can be bothered. Personally, I find this all pretty damned scary.

Once they have put these pods in place, once they have started to dismantle corporate owned media, once they have silenced opposing voices, what then?

This is not just the ‘Fairness Doctrine’, this is far, far, far, worse and a damned sight more dangerous.

I ask myself “Can I envisage some kind of emergency that would justify the American Government taking control of our media? Maybe an economic collapse? Maybe an ongoing terror threat?”

I ask myself “Where are the media on this? Why the deafening silence from the very people who should be defending our fundamental freedom?”

Is MSNBC the future of American news?

If you say it can’t happen, it just has – the bailouts have allowed our government to step in and take over corporations. Whether you like those corporations or not is neither here nor there, it is about the concept of a government taking control and not handing it back.

These days, I find myself asking a lot of questions.

Is this what Obama meant when he talked about 'fundamentally changing' America?

Is he deliberately making us look like the villan of the world? And, if so, why?

I have no doubts in my mind that state control of media is going to happen - soon. Few notice. Proponents depend on ignorance to achieve it, too.

MSNBPrague :woohoo:

This is the point at which the rate of our demise will go from a steady decline to a plummet.

Last edited:
You know, these Czars must be pretty slow in their takeover of the United States. It's already almost been a year.

This sounds very much like those conspiracy theorists and the whole "New World Order" charade. I didn't realize those evil people trying to take this country over are as competent as Scooby Doo Villains. :eusa_eh:

You know, these Czars must be pretty slow in their takeover of the United States. It's already almost been a year.

This sounds very much like those conspiracy theorists and the whole "New World Order" charade. I didn't realize those evil people trying to take this country over are as competent as Scooby Doo Villains. :eusa_eh:

Since when has there been a year between August 2009 and October 2009 - because Lloyd was appointed in August. Feel particularly stupid yet?

^^^^ Case in point.

Since when has there been a year between August 2009 and October 2009 - because Lloyd was appointed in August. Feel particularly stupid yet?

I'm talking between Feb 09 and Feb 10. Or in case you haven't noticed, Barack Obama isn't going to be in office in August 2013 if he happens to lose the election.

Unless of course you think our President has been tricked by this man and isn't part of this conspiracy. Though usually the clowns always put him as the ringleader.

I'm talking between Feb 09 and Feb 10. Or in case you haven't noticed, Barack Obama isn't going to be in office in August 2013 if he happens to lose the election.

Unless of course you think our President has been tricked by this man and isn't part of this conspiracy. Though usually the clowns always put him as the ringleader.
Oh, you're arguing with her about what you're talking about rather than what she's talking about.

LMAO.

Oh, you're arguing with her about what you're talking about rather than what she's talking about.

LMAO.

Nope, I'm arguing with her about what she's talking about. If Obama is the appointing person before this Czar, then obviously he must be a part of the conspiracy then no?

By the way, what's that smell? Do you smell it too? And no, it's not what you say being bullshit. Any guesses?

LMAO.

Nope, I'm arguing with her about what she's talking about. If Obama is the appointing person before this Czar, then obviously he must be a part of the conspiracy then no?

By the way, what's that smell? Do you smell it too? And no, it's not what you say being bullshit. Any guesses?
I smell desperation and cowardice, actually. :lol:

LMAO.

Just so we are clear....

Do I think there is a conspiracy? That depends on how you define the word conspiracy.

Do I think there is a plan to implement a state run media in the US? Yes.

Do I think Obama is part of it? Yes.

Do I think he is the leader of it? No. He is just a puppet.

Forum List

Back