Obama's Failed Economy- Sales Crater by 11%- NRF Blames Shopping Fiasco On "Stronger Economy"

This is just more of the RWnut's everything-can-be-blamed-on-Obama dementia.
Agree.... it's just unbelievable people can be so dependent on ONE MAN to do everything for them, they must think he is the Messiah?

or the boogie man on all that does not go their way....

It's immature and irresponsible to always blame the gvt or blame obama.... just mind blowing ridiculous.... shakes head.

ASK NOT what your country can do for you, but ask, what CAN YOU DO for your country?

My internet business is running 40% ahead of last year....
Funny, I don't recall you ever saying that at any time between Jan 2001 and Jan 2009.....not once in fact.

Answering only yes or no,

do you believe that one year of lower Christmas sales is proof that a presidency has been a disaster, as is the OP's claim?
I don't do yes or no answers. A full blown essay would be twisted by the left to mean something other than what is said. I cannot imagine what a yes/no response would be twisted into.

I do NOT believe that a single year of poor sales during the holidays is indicative of the economic policies of a President.

You did answer yes or no. So argue with the OP. He's the one who claimed it.

Agree.... it's just unbelievable people can be so dependent on ONE MAN to do everything for them, they must think he is the Messiah?

or the boogie man on all that does not go their way....

It's immature and irresponsible to always blame the gvt or blame obama.... just mind blowing ridiculous.... shakes head.

ASK NOT what your country can do for you, but ask, what CAN YOU DO for your country?

My internet business is running 40% ahead of last year....
Funny, I don't recall you ever saying that at any time between Jan 2001 and Jan 2009.....not once in fact.

Answering only yes or no,

do you believe that one year of lower Christmas sales is proof that a presidency has been a disaster, as is the OP's claim?
I don't do yes or no answers. A full blown essay would be twisted by the left to mean something other than what is said. I cannot imagine what a yes/no response would be twisted into.

I do NOT believe that a single year of poor sales during the holidays is indicative of the economic policies of a President.

You did answer yes or no. So argue with the OP. He's the one who claimed it.
I guess you don't get the most simple of concepts.

Plus, I haven't made a statement one way or the other toward the OP's point as I was discussion something else with someone else.

And if sales were up the left wingnuts would be praising Obama.
But the truth is the middle class still believes the recession never ended. With good reason. Looking at their income and wealth they have been stagnant over the last 6 years.

Who appointed you spokesman for the middle class?

But the truth is the middle class still believes the recession never ended. With good reason. Looking at their income and wealth they have been stagnant over the last 6 years.

Yes of course and the rabid right would surely be denying it.

Income and wealth? Current trend goes back to the granddaddy of all pseudo-conservatives, RR.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/13/s...ductivity-climbs-but-wages-stagnate.html?_r=0

Who appointed you spokesman for the middle class?
Gee pointing out facts elicits such a rude response.

Income and wealth? Current trend goes back to the granddaddy of all pseudo-conservatives, RR.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/13/s...ductivity-climbs-but-wages-stagnate.html?_r=0
New York Times.
'nuff said.

New York Times.
'nuff said.

<Rabbi only accepts Breitbart>

New York Times.
'nuff said.

Translation: Ihave nothing of substance to add.

New York Times.
'nuff said.

yesterday you stated Fox was left wing. Do you ever know what you say, or why you say it?

slobber slobber slobber

New York Times.
'nuff said.

Translation: Rabbi will reject any source you give him

New York Times.
'nuff said.

yesterday you stated Fox was left wing. Do you ever know what you say, or why you say it?

slobber slobber slobber
please cite where I stated Fox was left wing.
/fail

New York Times.
'nuff said.

Since your "sources" tend to be labor union economists and mouthpieces for the Obama Administration with long track records of getting it wrong you're probably right.

New York Times.
'nuff said.

slobber slobber slobber
/fail

no can do ... you edited your comment you dishonest POS ... LMAO

please cite me... KMA.

New York Times.
'nuff said.

slobber slobber slobber
/fail

no can do ... you edited your comment you dishonest POS ... LMAO

please cite me... KMA.
I did no such thing. You are a lying crap flinging piece of monkey turd.

New York Times.
'nuff said.

Since your "sources" tend to be labor union economists and mouthpieces for the Obama Administration with long track records of getting it wrong you're probably right.

Rant Rabbi Rant

Tell us about that dad burn leftist New York Times and Libruls media

Who would have predicted that income inequality would be so bad for the economy?
You're right to say that of course.

Forum List

Back