Obama's disrespect for the masses on display versus Bush respect for everyone!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Today at 10:30 AM ET, President Obama was scheduled to speak at the White House's "Health Care Payment Learning and Action Network Kickoff Meeting." His introducer, seemingly sensing the president was tardy, gamely tried stretching out his remarks. Then, at around 10:35, apparently receiving word the president was ready to go, the audience
was encouraged to applaud for the next speaker, "the president of the United States!"

Then an awkward silence fell over the crowd as the president failed to show. Spectators could be seen putting down their cameras, losing hope.

Finally, nine minutes later, the president arrived. No explanation or apology was offered.
https://grabien.com/story.php?id=24975
Whereas President George W. Bush despised being late and was punctual to a fault, Obama is routinely late to events and news conferences. His tardiness was noted by FoxNews’ Stephen Clark barely two weeks into the presidency.

But Obama’s bad habit did not begin when he became president. He was habitually late to events on the presidential campaign trail and to meetings as a U.S. senator, as you can see in this video:
Why Is Obama Always Late Fellowship of the Minds

VERSUS George Bush...
Long-time adviser Karen Hughes asked him years ago why he was always early for appointments. “Late is rude,” Bush replied. He thought that if people were going to take the time to see him, he shouldn’t keep them waiting.
He remembered names of the spouses and children of his staff, and insisted that hard work at the White House not be an excuse to let family life suffer.
The Campaign to Love George W. Bush Has Arrived - The Wire

Today at 10:30 AM ET, President Obama was scheduled to speak at the White House's "Health Care Payment Learning and Action Network Kickoff Meeting." His introducer, seemingly sensing the president was tardy, gamely tried stretching out his remarks. Then, at around 10:35, apparently receiving word the president was ready to go, the audience
was encouraged to applaud for the next speaker, "the president of the United States!"

Then an awkward silence fell over the crowd as the president failed to show. Spectators could be seen putting down their cameras, losing hope.

Finally, nine minutes later, the president arrived. No explanation or apology was offered.
https://grabien.com/story.php?id=24975
Whereas President George W. Bush despised being late and was punctual to a fault, Obama is routinely late to events and news conferences. His tardiness was noted by FoxNews’ Stephen Clark barely two weeks into the presidency.

But Obama’s bad habit did not begin when he became president. He was habitually late to events on the presidential campaign trail and to meetings as a U.S. senator, as you can see in this video:

VERSUS George Bush...
Long-time adviser Karen Hughes asked him years ago why he was always early for appointments. “Late is rude,” Bush replied. He thought that if people were going to take the time to see him, he shouldn’t keep them waiting.
He remembered names of the spouses and children of his staff, and insisted that hard work at the White House not be an excuse to let family life suffer.

Bush was right. Another reason those who are chronically late, is because they value their time over others time. The latter is the case with our narcissistic president. Underneath the skin of his rude and sense of self-important attitude, lies a weak man with an inferiority complex.

The truly sad thing about Liberals/progressives/Obamatrons/LIPs is their inflated sense of importance i.e. they are fashionable late because oh yes they are so busy and so important.
My Father always taught me to be 10 minutes early because one can never tell what might happen...i.e. anticipate a traffic jam,etc. and more importantly though he like Bush considered being late RUDE!
And while the above group mouth their concern for the "little people" remember these are the same group that Johnathan
Gruber an Obama hired help called "Stupidity of American Voters"!
Obama/Gruber et.al. of that group call all of us the "fly over" people that are suppose to follow their way and not what they do!

The truly sad thing about Liberals/progressives/Obamatrons/LIPs is their inflated sense of importance i.e. they are fashionable late because oh yes they are so busy and so important.
My Father always taught me to be 10 minutes early because one can never tell what might happen...i.e. anticipate a traffic jam,etc. and more importantly though he like Bush considered being late RUDE!
And while the above group mouth their concern for the "little people" remember these are the same group that Johnathan
Gruber an Obama hired help called "Stupidity of American Voters"!
Obama/Gruber et.al. of that group call all of us the "fly over" people that are suppose to follow their way and not what they do!
As a business owner, I was never late for an appointment with a client and I never made a vendor wait when they had an appointment with me. My wife and I are always the first to a dinner party, although never early. Just on time.
Being late is a sign of arrogance. As you already said...it means you believe your time is more important than the other persons time.

Yes Dubya was always on time when it came to skull fucking America.
Typical diversion from someone who really does not have a valid excuse for not giving a rats ass about Obama's arrogance.

Glad his arrogance doesn't irk you. After all, whats wrong with supporting someone who does not respect you?

This is nothing compared to the OP's last rant about the nerve of the President of the United States not eating M&Ms and instead, offering them to someone else.

And who can forget when she was unable to get on line because, she said, Obama had gotten into her router?

And now, we have a poster who says reporters' time is more valuable than the time of the leader of the free world, another who says he's the same as a dinner party guest, and best of all, the intellectual power house OP says the President of the United States should be 10 minutes early.

Loons.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

9atlkm_zps822daaea.jpg

Johnathan
Gruber
Gruber is a Republican, praised by Bishop Willard.

Hired by Obama to get Obamacare passed because as Gruber Obama agreed... the 'Stupidity of the american Voter" that elected him 2 times could be counted on to ignore reality that there never were as the manufactured health care crisis indicated 46 million uninsured! Obama even admits AFTER ACA was passed there were NOT 46 million!
He also won't take the blame for NOT enrolling BEfORE ACA he waited till ACA passed to enroll 14 million that all they needed to do was register with MEDICAID/SCHIP so they WERE NOT uninsured!
FINALLY Obama never understood the economics of insurance and thus kept believing the 18 million under 34 that made over $50,000 but refused employers' health plans SHOULD BE FORCED to buy!
Truly 4 million needed health insurance but once again as Obama has proven the Cloward/Piven objective OVERWHELM the
system and now we are seeing health care being destroyed by the overwhelming and gigantic f...k up of Obama!
Which is happy to see!

This is nothing compared to the OP's last rant about the nerve of the President of the United States not eating M&Ms and instead, offering them to someone else.

And who can forget when she was unable to get on line because, she said, Obama had gotten into her router?

And now, we have a poster who says reporters' time is more valuable than the time of the leader of the free world, another who says he's the same as a dinner party guest, and best of all, the intellectual power house OP says the President of the United States should be 10 minutes early.

Loons.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

9atlkm_zps822daaea.jpg
:rofl:

Instead, he said the electorate was stupid.

That is arrogance.
Except when the Right says it!!!!!

August 5, 2009
RUSH: It's only a low-information voter (we used to have call 'em "morons") ... The new stupid America

“You want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are? Take a look at last Tuesday night”
- Trey Gowdy, November 11, 2014

July 23, 2013
RUSH: The country is stupid.

the 'Stupidity of the american Voter" that elected him 2 times
As opposed to Gowdy saying the American people are stupid for electing the GOP and rejecting the Democratic Party.

“You want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are? Take a look at last Tuesday night, because they rejected you, this bill and this administration.”

That is arrogance.

August 5, 2009
RUSH: It's only a low-information voter (we used to have call 'em "morons") ... The new stupid America

“You want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are? Take a look at last Tuesday night”

July 23, 2013
NO Rush/Trey are identifying those people like you that have so little information about what a crap load you people
swallow from Obama! IT took the stupidity of idiots like you to pass Obamacare!

That is arrogance.

August 5, 2009

July 23, 2013
One is a commentator who gets paid to say outrageous things and has never been paid by the American People to do for the American People.

The other is an economist who gets paid by the American People to do for the American People.

I find it disturbing that you don't see the difference.

My guess is you do....but its all you got so you went with it.

the 'Stupidity of the american Voter" that elected him 2 times
As opposed to Gowdy saying the American people are stupid for electing the GOP and rejecting the Democratic Party.

“You want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are? Take a look at last Tuesday night, because they rejected you, this bill and this administration.”
As for Gowdy's statement....

Only an idiot would not recognize that he was CRITICIZING those who call the American People stupid.....

Are you one of those stupid people Gruber was referring to?

I guess you are seeing as you supported the ACA.

Obviously, Gruber was not referring to those that saw through the rhetoric....like me....he was referring to those that said "wow, it looks like a great plan"....like you.

That is arrogance.

August 5, 2009

July 23, 2013
NO Rush/Trey are identifying those people like you that have so little information about what a crap load you people
swallow from Obama! IT took the stupidity of idiots like you to pass Obamacare!
How many times does your MessiahRushie have to call you stupid for being an American before it bothers you?

December 10, 2008
DEMINT: Americans are not stupid.

RUSH: Yes, they are.

Obama Fails To Show After Being Introduced at ObamaCare Event Grabien - The Multimedia Marketplace

VERSUS George Bush...
The only thing on display is the fact that you are a liar and ridiculous rightwing partisan hack.

The best qualiy of Bush was that he was punctual?

As President of the United States he never had to delay an appearance because of issues with higher priority?

Is that why he had to finish "My Pet Goat"?

That is arrogance.

August 5, 2009

July 23, 2013
One is a commentator who gets paid to say outrageous things and has never been paid by the American People to do for the American People.

The other is an economist who gets paid by the American People to do for the American People.

I find it disturbing that you don't see the difference.

My guess is you do....but its all you got so you went with it.
The "difference" is obvious, to YOU it's perfectly OK for the Right to call Americans stupid.

August 5, 2009
RUSH: This is a great call.

CALLER: Well, thanks. I didn't expect that.

RUSH: You basically said the American people are a bunch of idiots.

Forum List

Back