Obama's desire to close down GITMO may be about his nefarious alliances.

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
Looking past the distraction of releasing terrorists from Guantanamo, there seems to be another reason for Obama wanting to close it down.

The Guantanamo Naval Station is an important asset connected to the defense of the United States and helps America keep an eye on the communist government of Cuba which aligned itself with Russia during the 1960s which then imported nuclear weapons into Cuba.

Those who do not recall the Cuban Missile Crisis of the 1960s need to read: The Cuban Missile Crisis and Threat of Nuclear War

The Guantanamo Naval Station is a strategic outpost on a landmass ninety miles from our shores. What ought to be discussed is, what does Obama intend to do with this asset if he succeeds in releasing the terrorists which are now housed there.

Considering Obama’s love affair with the terrorist government of Iran, and his various policies which have emboldened our enemies and weaken the United States, and his latest love affair with the communist government of Cuba, should he not be asked what he proposes to do with America’s naval station in Cuba if he succeeds in releasing the remaining terrorist combatants who are held there?

JWK

When will the America People realize we have an Islamic cell operating out of our nation's White House? Will they come to this conclusion when Islamic terrorist activities begin in our southern Border States or cities like New York City?

there is no doubt in my mind it will be closed before he leaves town.
we should do whatever jack nicholson would do, because he was the colonel of havana in a movie or something. :cool: cuba is a time capsule of American cars from the fifties... i would hate to lose that in another "cash for clunkers" scam.

the castro brothers are still monsters.

Last edited:
Don't take this as rhetoric, but doesn't Guantanamo belong to Cuba? I thought it was leased by us and if that is the case it seems to me as part of normalizing relationship, we'll honor the landlord's determination to end the lease.

It will be interesting how Obama's apologists will spin his "conversion" to Islam after he leaves office. Will it be an "evolution" of his beliefs, or because conservative racists drove him away from Christianity?

Forum List

Back