Obama's continual display of his inferiority complex......

Another stupid bi-polar con thread where Obama is apparently weak and inferior until another dumb con comes along, licks their finger, sticks it in the breeze and starts another thread about how he is ruling over us like the tyrant from North Korea.

He can't be BOTH of those things, idiots.

Obama's a rank narcissist. That's all. He doesn't realize he's a second-rate intellect and a weak, ineffectual president. As for his tyrannical, statist tendencies, that goes to his fear of liberty. No contradiction at all. He's both an idiot and a thug.

Last edited:
"Don't do stupid shit."

Solid policy, deal with reality wisely. I approve but I'd not shocked that you don't...

Of course you approve, you don't know any better. "Don't do stupid shit." is reactive, not proactive, and not suitable to a competent national leader. Conducting foreign policy is like engaging in a chess match. If you are not proactive, you will lose just about every time, and that is stupid shit.

"Don't do stupid shit."

Solid policy, deal with reality wisely. I approve but I'd not shocked that you don't...

Of course you approve, you don't know any better. "Don't do stupid shit." is reactive, not proactive, and not suitable to a competent national leader. Conducting foreign policy is like engaging in a chess match. If you are not proactive, you will lose just about every time, and that is stupid shit.

Our pro-action got us 9/11, among other things. Time to stay home, grow the fuck up, and give the rest of the world a chance to work out their own solutions. Until we can manage America, we have no business trying to manage the world...

Forum List

Back