Obama's Brother Says His Brother Doesn't Have A Spine....Likes Trump Better

He didn't die at Obama's home, he died in Great Pond, from what I have read?
The Great Pond is right on the edge of Obama's property.

What I think is his chef overheard Barack and Mike talking about firebombing Maui and they killed him.

Either that or it was some gay beat up sex act.

Eye witnesses with them elsewhere.
No arrival at Martha's Vinyard Airport.
Edgartown officials not notified of his presence on the island...

Lots of reasons and alibi.

You lie I don't believe you

What I think is his chef overheard Barack and Mike talking about firebombing Maui and they killed him.

Either that or it was some gay beat up sex act.

:lol:
Mud.....how many years have you been off your rocker now??

Yes, his property touches it, as do other properties and nature preserves, and the ocean tides....I've stayed a couple hundred yards from his property, was there a week with friends....but this was a bit back in time, two years before Obama bought the home.

Didn't his Chef live full time on the property? As with his property manager, and others that maintain the Estate?

Do you really want to start talking about what presidential candidates families have to say about the candidates? Check to see what trump's family has said about him, and then check Desantis. I suspect you won't want to go there.

We have gone there, same for Biden's family with his daughter talking about showering with Joe, and Hunter's pissed off comments about having to support Joe, along with calling Jill a c_nt.

Some people, are attracted to criminals..... :dunno:

I'll tell you who's a criminal, that would be Obama himself. An international war criminal, and he should be tried for murder. And because Joe Biden doesn't have a single original thought of his own, he's following Barack Obama's footsteps.

"Let’s clarify: President Obama is not a pioneer of the illegal and offensive wars that the United States has engaged in during the last 20 years. Even still, he is an expansionist, reflected clearly in the development of his drone program. During his presidency, Obama approved the use of 563 drone strikes that killed approximately 3,797 people. In fact, Obama authorized 54 drone strikes alone in Pakistan during his first year in office. One of the first CIA drone strikes under President Obama was at a funeral, murdering as many as 41 Pakistani civilians. The following year, Obama led 128 CIA drone strikes in Pakistan that killed at least 89 civilians. Just two years into his presidency, it was clear that the “hope” that President Obama offered during his 2008 campaign could not escape U.S. imperialism.

The drone operations extended to Somalia and Yemen in 2010 and 2011, resulting in more destructive results. Under the belief they were targeting al-Qaida, President Obama’s first strike on Yemen killed 55 people including 21 children, 10 of which were under the age of five. Additionally, 12 women, five of them pregnant, were also among those who were murdered in this strike. These blundered acts of murder by not only President Obama, but the U.S. government, are morally reprehensible.

Even more civilian casualties came out of Afghanistan throughout Barack Obama’s time in office. In 2014, Obama began removing troops currently deployed in the country. However, instead of this action by the president being one in a pursuit of peace and stability in the region, it only acted as an opportunity to drastically increase air warfare. Afghanistan had war rained upon them by U.S. bombardment, with the administration viciously dropping 1,337 weapons on Afghanistan in 2016. In total that year, the Obama administration dropped 26,171 bombs (drone or otherwise) across seven countries: Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan. The U.S., in cooperation with its allies including the Afghan government, killed 582 civilians on average annually from 2007 to 2016."

Barack Obama Is A War Criminal - Harvard Political Review

Yes, his property touches it, as do other properties and nature preserves, and the ocean tides....I've stayed a couple hundred yards from his property, was there a week with friends....but this was a bit back in time, two years before Obama bought the home.

Didn't his Chef live full time on the property? As with his property manager, and others that maintain the Estate?
I cannot say.
I imagine so.

I'll tell you who's a criminal, that would be Obama himself. An international war criminal, and he should be tried for murder. And because Joe Biden doesn't have a single original thought of his own, he's following Barack Obama's footsteps.

"Let’s clarify: President Obama is not a pioneer of the illegal and offensive wars that the United States has engaged in during the last 20 years. Even still, he is an expansionist, reflected clearly in the development of his drone program. During his presidency, Obama approved the use of 563 drone strikes that killed approximately 3,797 people. In fact, Obama authorized 54 drone strikes alone in Pakistan during his first year in office. One of the first CIA drone strikes under President Obama was at a funeral, murdering as many as 41 Pakistani civilians. The following year, Obama led 128 CIA drone strikes in Pakistan that killed at least 89 civilians. Just two years into his presidency, it was clear that the “hope” that President Obama offered during his 2008 campaign could not escape U.S. imperialism.

The drone operations extended to Somalia and Yemen in 2010 and 2011, resulting in more destructive results. Under the belief they were targeting al-Qaida, President Obama’s first strike on Yemen killed 55 people including 21 children, 10 of which were under the age of five. Additionally, 12 women, five of them pregnant, were also among those who were murdered in this strike. These blundered acts of murder by not only President Obama, but the U.S. government, are morally reprehensible.

Even more civilian casualties came out of Afghanistan throughout Barack Obama’s time in office. In 2014, Obama began removing troops currently deployed in the country. However, instead of this action by the president being one in a pursuit of peace and stability in the region, it only acted as an opportunity to drastically increase air warfare. Afghanistan had war rained upon them by U.S. bombardment, with the administration viciously dropping 1,337 weapons on Afghanistan in 2016. In total that year, the Obama administration dropped 26,171 bombs (drone or otherwise) across seven countries: Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan. The U.S., in cooperation with its allies including the Afghan government, killed 582 civilians on average annually from 2007 to 2016."

Barack Obama Is A War Criminal - Harvard Political Review
That is why they call it war..

Eye witnesses with them elsewhere.
No arrival at Martha's Vinyard Airport.
Edgartown officials not notified of his presence on the island...

Lots of reasons and alibi.
His alibi seems to be that he's Barack Obama and can do whatever he wants including commit murder, as well as be an assessory to murder.

Forum List

Back