Obama's birth certificate

Just in case this isn't just some loony asshole throwing red meat to morons like the OP......

If Texas wants to get in a pissing match with Hawaii over Full Faith and Credit it's more than welcome to waste the time and money doing so. It will lose.

Fun to watch though. :popcorn:

i dunno... is full faith and credit another part of the constitution the rightwingnut loons don't like?

i'm sure they're all constitutionalists, though. :cuckoo:

Don't like, don't understand, haven't read....pick yer poison.

Although I will say the birfer loons are in a class of ignorance all by themselves when it comes to this stuff. Amusing. Endlessly amusing. :D
Funny thing is, they don't need this crazy shit.......It's going to take at least two years for this to get through the courts......Obama at the very least will be packing up his shit to leave the whitehouse, if he's not already gone by then, after being thoroughly trounced in the next election.

But, the birfer loons are just as entertaining as the troofer loons. I'll give 'em that much.

i dunno... is full faith and credit another part of the constitution the rightwingnut loons don't like?

i'm sure they're all constitutionalists, though. :cuckoo:

Don't like, don't understand, haven't read....pick yer poison.

Although I will say the birfer loons are in a class of ignorance all by themselves when it comes to this stuff. Amusing. Endlessly amusing. :D
Funny thing is, they don't need this crazy shit.......It's going to take at least two years for this to get through the courts......Obama at the very least will be packing up his shit to leave the whitehouse, if he's not already gone by then, after being thoroughly trounced in the next election.

But, the birfer loons are just as entertaining as the troofer loons. I'll give 'em that much.

It won't make it to the courts. It won't even make it to the TX Legislature's floor for a vote, I'm betting. It's some dumb hack from a District full of the uneducated and tinfoil hatted looking to score some points with his base. Just like all the rest. He probably has a few campaign debts to clear up. ;)

Divecon, I can always admit when I am in error, but I never back down when I am right and you creeps are acting Dumb. You three truly need to grow up. :lol:

First of all, of course, your first sentence is untrue. You aren't honest, so you cannot and do not always admit when you're wrong. You rarely if ever do.

Secondly, you vacuous opinions don't count for much of anything.

Thirdly, the irony of you offering advice to anybody else on the importance of "growing up" is rich.

Thanks.

Liarbility continues to lie. I have been trying to figure out who is Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest among you three. Then I realized that you are all Dumbest.

The truthers are fun to mess with, the Axis of Dumb is really fun to kick around, and, Lie, this one time, I will give you the last word, and Axis? Enjoy Thanksgiving.

Liarbility continues to lie. I have been trying to figure out who is Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest among you three. Then I realized that you are all Dumbest.

The truthers are fun to mess with, the Axis of Dumb is really fun to kick around, and, Lie, this one time, I will give you the last word, and Axis? Enjoy Thanksgiving.
one of the most pathetic morons on this site thinks i'm dumb

ho dear, what ever shall i do???

:lol:

one of the most pathetic morons on this site thinks i'm dumb

ho dear, what ever shall i do???

:lol:
:popcorn:

What would it matter anyway? None of the bastards that get elected give a shit about us. They don't care about America. They posture for the opportunity to be a puppet, and bullshit all of us with promises that are never fulfilled. When will we get it through our heads that this 2 party system is all a scam to keep us all divided and fighting, while they continue to steal from us no matter who is in office. I would like to see the same effort of exposure done to the Fed, and aid to foreign nations who don't have our best interest at heart, and the banking scandal, and the 9-11 non investigation.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

as i have said several times,as long as we have this corrupt two party system of the demopublicans and the reprocrats in office,there is no hope for the future of the country or world.

Forum List

Back