Obama's approval numbers slip back to the low 40's

<snip the nonsense before and begin with> Oh, Jake, my evidence, yeah right. You mean this? The "dopey' videos that condemn Obama and everyone who follows him as pro-Marxist sympathizers? Sure. I always look forward to upending asshole liberals like you, Jake. Sure. Happy to oblige, jerk-off. [/SIZE][/FONT]

Your videos don't mean anything because they are not true. You are not a conservative, gstarz. You are a loony birfer, racist reactionary wack.

Thank heavens for the 1st Amendment! That means the light is highlighted by the darkness of the lies of your posts. Please, keep posting.

<snip the nonsense before and begin with> Oh, Jake, my evidence, yeah right. You mean this? The "dopey' videos that condemn Obama and everyone who follows him as pro-Marxist sympathizers? Sure. I always look forward to upending asshole liberals like you, Jake. Sure. Happy to oblige, jerk-off. [/SIZE][/FONT]

Your videos don't mean anything because they are not true. You are not a conservative, gstarz. You are a loony birfer, racist reactionary wack.

Thank heavens for the 1st Amendment! That means the light is highlighted by the darkness of the lies of your posts. Please, keep posting.

WAIT A MINUTE - MY VIDEOS ARE NOT TRUE?!? MY VIDEOS ARE NOT TRUE?! THEY'RE UNALTERED VIDEOS OF THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES SAYING WHAT THEY'RE SAYING! HOW CAN THAT NOT BE TRUE?! LOL!!!! TALK ABOUT A DESPERATE LIBERAL! LOL!!!!!

Hey Einstein, in these videos Bernadine Dorn spoke for herself! Ayes speaks for himself! The agent was there and the weather underground never denied it and speaks for himself! Michelle Obama refers to Obama as "Kenyan" and Kenya as his own country several times - HERSELF. AND OBAMA SPEAKS FOR HIMSELF!

What are you saying? That the videos have been dubbed?! LOL! And assholes like you call Birthers "conspiracy theorists"! What lying assholes liberals are! Seriously. This is why you'll never get control of power again. Last November and the Republican landslide was only the beginning.

Keep telling yourself that Obama is popular, the GOP November landslide didn't happen and the videos are fakes. And then you can keep running around saying what Obama's spiritual adviser - himself - said

You know, Wright has strong association with Farrakhan, and what did Farrakhan say? That a fucking Mothership from outer space will rein death on white America!

These videos of the people themselves speaking are lies?! You belong right there with Farrakhan and his mothership from outer space. Tinfoil hatter!

What an idiot. You deserve the world they would give you. The rest of the world isn't interested, as last November clearly demonstrated. Idiot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course the videos do not convey truth, because the folks on the videos are not conveying the actual reality of that to which they refer.

Fact: Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a Christian.

Fact: gstarz's arguments have blown up in his face.

Fact: this OP is epic fail.

GStarz just joined this board. I wonder how many other message boards he's soiled by his badly researched rants.

Of course the videos do not convey truth, because the folks on the videos are not conveying the actual reality of that to which they refer.

Wow, talk about an epic fail for poor Jake! Let's see if we can understand what he's saying here; the videos - of the people themselves saying what they say categorically - terrorism, marxism, planned extermination of 25 million people, Obama's own wife saying Barack is Kenyan - are untrue - DOES THIS MEAN THEY DON;T EXIST, HARD TO KNOW WHAT HE MEANS BY "UNTRUE' -because they disagree with the assertions that Jake-the-all-knowing has posted on a political message board.

Better get back to those meds, Jake - your head is pretty fucked up without 'em! In other words, people, according to Jake, every video is an hallucination by you because Jake says that what you are actually seeing cannot 'be true".

Anyone see the pattern here? 22 pages, the majority of which comprise of liberals saying Obama's poll numbers are not going down, which, if they were right, should be irrelevant to them anyway, because it would mean he is winning. Instead, we get desperate attempts by the left to have the last word.

Hard to know which word is appropriate: pathetic or evil? Anyway, one thing is for sure

OBAMA/DEMOCRATS = EPIC FAIL

Gstarz continues to practice the art of Alinsky

1. Attack and/or dismissively mock the poster
2. Change the subject, endlessly
3. Spin the minutia to run out the clock

Obama is a Christian, Obama was born in Hawaii, and gstarz is a liar.

Wow, talk about an epic fail for poor Jake! Let's see if we can understand what he's saying here; the videos - of the people themselves saying what they say categorically - terrorism, marxism, planned extermination of 25 million people, Obama's own wife saying Barack is Kenyan - are untrue - DOES THIS MEAN THEY DON;T EXIST, HARD TO KNOW WHAT HE MEANS BY "UNTRUE' -because they disagree with the assertions that Jake-the-all-knowing has posted on a political message board.

Better get back to those meds, Jake - your head is pretty fucked up without 'em! In other words, people, according to Jake, every video is an hallucination by you because Jake says that what you are actually seeing cannot 'be true".

Anyone see the pattern here? 22 pages, the majority of which comprise of liberals saying Obama's poll numbers are not going down, which, if they were right, should be irrelevant to them anyway, because it would mean he is winning. Instead, we get desperate attempts by the left to have the last word.

Hard to know which word is appropriate: pathetic or evil? Anyway, one thing is for sure

OBAMA/DEMOCRATS = EPIC FAIL

Obama's poll numbers are up since you started this thread. Obama's poll numbers are up since the end of the year.

Obama's poll numbers are up while gstarz's are in the minus digits, which is hard to do, but just saying . . .

I don't know which polls you folks are relying upon, but Gallup has Obama at 45% approval. If he goes into the 2012 election with a 45% approval -he will have a hard time winning.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

A year and a half is a long time off. In the meantime, this is another interesting Gallup poll where you can pick several presidents and slide over the graph to the same time period(s) to see the difference. A 45% daily tracking number is not that bad, by the way, in spite of all the grumblings that the sky is about to fall. Obviously, sane people know it isn't.

Presidential Job Approval Center

I don't know which polls you folks are relying upon, but Gallup has Obama at 45% approval. If he goes into the 2012 election with a 45% approval -he will have a hard time winning.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

A year and a half is a long time off. In the meantime, this is another interesting Gallup poll where you can pick several presidents and slide over the graph to the same time period(s) to see the difference. A 45% daily tracking number is not that bad, by the way, in spite of all the grumblings that the sky is about to fall. Obviously, sane people know it isn't.

Presidential Job Approval Center

I agree. Anything can happen in a year and a half. I wouldn't be celebrating though - he was at 58% in his first year.

The RCP average has him at 48%, a diff of four.

RCP Average 2/7 - 2/28 -- 48.8 44.8 +4.0 RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

No president has won below 46%. Reagan's numbers went up and down: "Reagan's ratings while in office rose and fell sharply with events. Approval peaked at 73 percent after he was wounded in a March 1981 assassination attempt, but tumbled to 42 percent in the early '80s recessions (unemployment hit a 40-year high in 1982). It recovered to 70 percent in early 1986 as the economy improved, but then dived by 26 points in nine months during the Iran-Contra scandal. " Time helps with perspective. Even George W. Bush should improve over the decades, I would think.

ABCNEWS.com : Poll: Reagan's Presidential Ratings

GStarz just joined this board. I wonder how many other message boards he's soiled by his badly researched rants.

they aren't researched at all. he knows he's a compulsively lying troll.

*shrug*

He is simply a toothless old dog.

Well, I could say go fuck yourself to a typical, liberal personal attack when faced with the facts, so I think I will: go fuck yourself.

Have a really nice day, asshole, and don;t forget to say Hi to your hero barack as he runs past you chased by the demands from 11 states demanding his birth records before he can get on the ballot in 2012. what will you say then? Nothing true of course.

Obama is done. Only a liberal would celebrate even the inflated numbers you cite. Jerk-offs trying to con the unknowing. In other words, the usual liberal theatrics.

*shrug*

Well, I could say go fuck yourself to a typical, liberal personal attack when faced with the facts, so I think I will: go fuck yourself.

Have a really nice day, asshole, and don;t forget to say Hi to your hero barack as he runs past you chased by the demands from 11 states demanding his birth records before he can get on the ballot in 2012. what will you say then? Nothing true of course.

Obama is done. Only a liberal would celebrate even the inflated numbers you cite. Jerk-offs trying to con the unknowing. In other words, the usual liberal theatrics.

images

Bottom line: The Independents elected this MONUMENTAL FRAUD, Stone-Cold MARXIST Obami Salami.

Now that the MONUMENTAL FRAUD and Stone-Cold MARXIST is being exposed......The Independents will kick Obami Salaami's pathologically lying semi-black arse outa the White House.

No other rational opinion is possible.

*shrug*

SCOTUS says Westboro Baptist can use hate speech, so go for it, gstarz. But you are a birfer and that automatically disqualifies you from serious consideration about Obama.

Bottom line: The Independents elected this MONUMENTAL FRAUD, Stone-Cold MARXIST Obami Salami.

Now that the MONUMENTAL FRAUD and Stone-Cold MARXIST is being exposed......The Independents will kick Obami Salaami's pathologically lying semi-black arse outa the White House.

No other rational opinion is possible.

G, no one who counts here believes you are rational. Just saying.

Forum List

Back