Obama's approval numbers slip back to the low 40's

Everyone in DC knows he isn't qualified

Does 'everyone' include the members of Congress who unanimously approved him?

PLUS he completely fucked up the economy, so people hate him for that, too.

The dumbass-birther-land definition of "You completely fucked up the economy" - Being handed a royally fucked economy by your predecessor, and having Republicans oppose your every attempt at fixing the economy.

Congratulations :clap2: You fail epically :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
gstarz is a birfer, which mean,s ipso facto, anything he opines must be defended with incontrovertible evidence. He has failed to do that, period,with any of his nonsense.

Michelle Obama, the truth is, repeatedly stated that Barack Obama was from Hawai'i.

Please keep posting. You amuse us.

Last edited:
Oh Rasmussen! I was confused for a second there - I thought you were going to quote a legitimate poll.

Cruntyo,

Uh huh.....and "legitimate" polls to LibTURDS like you, are those paid for by that LIEBerrhoid multi billionaire Soros .

The truth is the liberals here are trying to desperately keep cover for Obama while his cover cracks to pieces. November's elections and now the new laws demanding his citizenship records to get on the ballot in several states, plus his falling poll numbers spell a disaster for the liberal dims. November proved something manifest and absolute; Obama's presidency is falling apart and the democrat party along with it.

When you think of how Obama inspired the creation of the tea party - out of an immediate need to roll back Obama's Marxist agenda - and in so blindingly fast a time - less than 2 years - tea party people were elected to congress as part of the republican majority in an historic GOP landslide win, only someone running cover for Obama would dream of denying that the democrats are now headed for virtual complete political destruction.

Last edited:
The truth is the liberals here are trying to desperately keep cover for Obama while his cover cracks to pieces. November's elections and now the new laws demanding his citizenship records to get on the ballot in several states, plus his falling poll numbers spell a disaster for the liberal dims. November proved something manifest and absolute; Obama's presidency is falling apart and the democrat party along with it.

When you think of how Obama inspired the creation of the tea party - out of an immediate need to roll back Obama's Marxist agenda - and in so blindingly fast a time - less than 2 years - tea party people were elected to congress as part of the republican majority in an historic GOP landslide win, only someone running cover for Obama would dream of denying that the democrats are now headed for virtual complete political destruction.

The truth is, the numbers in your asinine thread have been thoroughly debunked, and now you're desperately trying to change the subject. Drink another one. You fail at life.

... the democrats are now headed for virtual complete political destruction.

Pundits were saying something similar about the Republicans after the '08 election, that they were going to be irrelevant for the next few cycles. GTardz. :lol: Too bad you can't put your money where your over-sized mouth is.

To my fellow conservatives, I want to call your attention to this amazing scene.

I post Obama's numbers on a day in which he dips badly on a continuing downward trend, and the moment he elevates up a bit - but still overall on a downward trend - liberals go absolutely crazy defending Obama by posting numbers WHICH WOULD STILL CAUSE HIM TO LOSE IF THE ELECTION WAS HELD TODAY, because where the wide disparities are, the depth of the his dis-approvals outweigh the height of the approvals.

Obama has essentially lost his ability to be re-elected entirely; a careful analysis shows that every time he makes some speech of public remark, his approvals go up to a very small degree compared to most presidents and then go downward even more. The only way he can rise in the overall polls if he simply stays hidden. PEOPLE DON'T LIKE HIM - as is evidenced by last November's elections. democrats no one ever heard of lost re-election simply because he shared the same party with Obama!

The majority disapprove of Obama - the numbers and November's landslide GOP victory prove it .

But why should anyone approve of a President when they find out his close friends are terrorist Bill Ayres, and Ayre's terrorist wife Bernadine Dorn?

Some things are just worth repeating.

Oh, Jake, my evidence, yeah right. You mean this? The "dopey' videos that condemn Obama and everyone who follows him as pro-Marxist sympathizers? Sure. I always look forward to upending asshole liberals like you, Jake. Sure. Happy to oblige, jerk-off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Rasmussen! I was confused for a second there - I thought you were going to quote a legitimate poll.

Looks like you're still confused....

The following list ranks the 23 organizations by the accuracy of their final, national preelection
polls (as reported on pollster.com).
1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance) (11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D) (10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)
12. IBD/TIPP (11/1-3)
13. NBC/WSJ (11/1-2)
14. ABC/Post (10/30-11/2)
15. Marist College (11/3)
16. CBS (10/31-11/2)
17. Gallup (10/31-11/2)
18. Reuters/ C-SPAN/ Zogby (10/31-11/3)
19. CBS/Times (10/25-29)
20. Newsweek (10/22-23)
http://www.fordham.edu/images/acade...ccuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf

I guess you didn't get the memo from the kommissariat, that the attacks on Rasmussen and Fox News didn't work, so you should wait for further marching orders.

You mean as reported by POLLSTER, that wellknown neocon site that merged with HUFFPO?

Looks like you're still confused....

The following list ranks the 23 organizations by the accuracy of their final, national preelection
polls (as reported on pollster.com).
1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance) (11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D) (10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)
12. IBD/TIPP (11/1-3)
13. NBC/WSJ (11/1-2)
14. ABC/Post (10/30-11/2)
15. Marist College (11/3)
16. CBS (10/31-11/2)
17. Gallup (10/31-11/2)
18. Reuters/ C-SPAN/ Zogby (10/31-11/3)
19. CBS/Times (10/25-29)
20. Newsweek (10/22-23)
http://www.fordham.edu/images/acade...ccuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf

I guess you didn't get the memo from the kommissariat, that the attacks on Rasmussen and Fox News didn't work, so you should wait for further marching orders.

That infamous Fordham piece was wrong. They used an estimate of the final margin of victory, 6%, that later was revised to over 7%.

And while we're on the subject,

Rasmussen called the 2000 election for Bush by NINE POINTS.

And thirdly, no polling organization's accuracy is determined by one call of one election.

And lastly, an election poll is not an approval poll. Rasmussen admits their approval methodology produces results different than other pollsters.

The difference happens to be having been higher for Bush, and now lower for Obama.

You mean as reported by POLLSTER, that wellknown neocon site that merged with HUFFPO?

They're just trying to keep their base from becoming dispirited after November's elections and Obama's terrible poll numbers by posting nonsense numbers and ignoring last November's elections entirely and Obama's associations which have come to light, which is one reason for the democrats lost so disastrously in November.

They forget that in 2008 when Obama managed to get elected, there was no tea party that led the way to the GOP landslide victory in 2010, a movement inspired by the revulsion to Obama's Marxist agenda, and it's here, now, to stay. (great work Obama, keep doing it just like that!) Everything is different now, and Obama's personal poll numbers were higher then!

The tea party is indeed what Obama and his terrorist pal referred to long ago as the 'counter revolution". Here is a 2-minute clip from a 1980's documentary about Ayre's terrorist organization, the "Weather Underground", in which agent Larry Grathwohl, who had infiltrated the organization, explains Ayre's et al's plans for what to do with the 25 million people who could not be 're-educated" in concentration camps; kill them. This is not me saying it, it's the agent Grathwohl saying it, and he was there, and no one on this board can refute his claim because they were not there.

That's what Obama's close friend would do: kill us. And leftists can't understand why Obama's political clout is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back