Obama's answer to Iran..

Since when does a DD214 prove you were in a war?

And did you just try to pick two fights in one thread?

Well three, if you count Iran.
Stifle yerself asswipe. SERVE...and the form will speak for you.

So no combat then? That's kind of what I thought. Especially since you now want to fight me, Plasmaball and every Iranian.

Who else do you want to fight with?
Didn't say that, now did I?

You are such an ASSuMing individual...But then? *I* Had to swear an OATH to not talk about my exploits in the code of HONOR...And IF I did speak of it here? I'd have to KILL all participants.

But Honor isn't one of YOUR strong suits...so *I* take it back.

*ASSWIPE*

Stifle yerself asswipe. SERVE...and the form will speak for you.

So no combat then? That's kind of what I thought. Especially since you now want to fight me, Plasmaball and every Iranian.

You are such an ASSuMing individual...But then? *I* Had to swear an OATH to not talk about my exploits in the code of HONOR...And IF I did speak of it here? I'd have to KILL all participants.

*ASSWIPE*

From earlier:

Spoken like a man who has never seen war.
Au contraire...asswipe. Been to several contingencies being awakened at o'dark 30 and hours later performing my mission.

You have one of TWO options...

1. Retract because you are talking out of your ASS...

2. Admit you're an asshole and apologize.

Clock is ticking...

So which is it? Have you seen combat or not?

*ASSWIPE*

From earlier:

Spoken like a man who has never seen war.
Au contraire...asswipe. Been to several contingencies being awakened at o'dark 30 and hours later performing my mission.

Clock is ticking...

My Family...has been in this from the OUTSET...(And that means the REVOLUTION...and I have a family member that has a County in NY State named after him because he fought with General Washington...and *I* am still a member of the Windsor Clan).

*GO FIGURE...ASSWIPE...*

And YES...I have seen it. Is that supposed to change anything? Every single member of my family has since the inception of this Republic...and BEFORE...

You may apologize to ME at your earliest convene...

Now YOU tell me dumbfuck. I have more allies than you will ever have. My family lived in COMBAT for Liberty...myself included.

*ASSWIPE*

From earlier:

Clock is ticking...

My Family...has been in this from the OUTSET...(And that means the REVOLUTION...and I have a family member that has a County in NY State named after him because he fought with General Washington...and *I* am still a member of the Windsor Clan).

*GO FIGURE...ASSWIPE...*

And YES...I have seen it. Is that supposed to change anything? Every single member of my family has since the inception of this Republic...and BEFORE...

Now YOU tell me dumbfuck. I have more allies than you will ever have. My family lived in COMBAT for Liberty...myself included.

You could have just been honest and said you never saw combat. I know many who wish they could say that.

From earlier:

*GO FIGURE...ASSWIPE...*

You could have just been honest and said you never saw combat. I know many who wish they could say that.
Wrong answer...puss.

liar...since this is a sort of new board and people dont know you. They dont know you never actually served, and constantly talked about joining up in a year or some timeline.
*I* posess a DD214...DO YOU?

Worthless pile of shit?

no you dont...yes you are a worthless piece of shit.
Don't mince words dork...I defended this Republic...and you? to date? have NOT. DD214? Me? YES...you? NO.

Enjoy talking to the hand dork. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
The evil mullahs will go eventually. We don't need to go to war with Iran. I also oppose sending any troops to Uganda. Aggressive foreign interventionism blows. Time for change.

Ron Paul voted for the Lord's Resistance Army Disarmament and Northern Uganda Recovery Act, didn't he? I read it was unanimous.

Forum List

Back