Obama's answer to Iran..

To send boots to Uganda :cuckoo:.. So the Iranies try to do a terrorist act on our soil and in the same week that comes out he sends boots to Uganda . Why not do something about Iran first since they have a direct threat to us instead of sending our guys to Uganda :bang3:

This was a foiled plot, nobody was hurt or killed, and you want what? War?

In 1983, 241 US Service Men were killed in Beirut, Lebanon, and what did Reagan do?
And WHY?

To send boots to Uganda :cuckoo:.. So the Iranies try to do a terrorist act on our soil and in the same week that comes out he sends boots to Uganda . Why not do something about Iran first since they have a direct threat to us instead of sending our guys to Uganda :bang3:

In 1983, 241 US Service Men were killed in Beirut, Lebanon, and what did Reagan do?

Chickened out. I wish Reagan would of done something as that really was a act of war. :evil:

Maybe if we put a border fence across our border and stopped allowing in middle easterns and Africans, we wouldn't have to worry about this crap? Ever thought of that T???

we should strike their nuclear sites !! they are one of the biggest sponsors of terrorism in the world ,and they have been helping kill US troops !!

We should instead get our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan...Were we not on there door step. If Iran feels it needs to invade or control the middle east than that's there choice, but it is not our back yard. The middle east is Irans back yard...Think about that.

If they come into our back yard fucking with us--- than we can fuck with them, Hard. I can understand why Iran is attacking us as we would do the same if it was us. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

The whole world is our back yard.

The economy of the whole world is on one leg...Can we afford to baby sit the whole world?:eek:

Last edited:
we should strike their nuclear sites !! they are one of the biggest sponsors of terrorism in the world ,and they have been helping kill US troops !!

We should instead get our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan...Were we not on there door step. If Iran feels it needs to invade or control the middle east than that's there choice, but it is not our back yard. The middle east is Irans back yard...Think about that.

If they come into our back yard fucking with us--- than we can fuck with them, Hard. I can understand why Iran is attacking us as we would do the same if it was us. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

"No country can act wisely simultaneously in every part of the globe at every moment of time. " - Henry A. Kissinger

"No country can act wisely simultaneously in every part of the globe at every moment of time. " - Henry A. Kissinger
Kissinger? Seriously?:lol:

The economy of the who world is on one leg...Can we afford to baby sit the whole world?:eek:
Especially when there is an election looming...and your points are down...:eusa_whistle:

Chickened out. I wish Reagan would of done something as that really was a act of war. :evil:

Maybe if we put a border fence across our border and stopped allowing in middle easterns and Africans, we wouldn't have to worry about this crap? Ever thought of that T???

The French (who conservatives just love to make fun of) lost 58 soldiers in the attack, and THEY retaliated.

As much as you guys want us to invade Iran, it's not going to happen any time soon.
I'd love a DUAL strike..with ISRAEL but that will happen when Obama is gone...

How would you feel if Mexico and some other central American country had a dual strike on the US for the act of war called gun walker that armed the drug gangs that killed over 300 Mexican in there own fucking country. Talk about a act of terror.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

The French (who conservatives just love to make fun of) lost 58 soldiers in the attack, and THEY retaliated.

They did? No action was taken against democrats for leaking the operational secrets that led to the bombing. At least the washington post apologized.

Spoken like a man who has never seen war.
Au contraire...asswipe. Been to several contingencies being awakened at o'dark 30 and hours later performing my mission.

You have one of TWO options...

1. Retract because you are talking out of your ASS...

2. Admit you're an asshole and apologize.

Clock is ticking...

liar...since this is a sort of new board and people dont know you. They dont know you never actually served, and constantly talked about joining up in a year or some timeline.

Post up then..................... For a new board I joined a while back :eusa_hand:

Au contraire...asswipe. Been to several contingencies being awakened at o'dark 30 and hours later performing my mission.

Clock is ticking...

liar...since this is a sort of new board and people dont know you. They dont know you never actually served, and constantly talked about joining up in a year or some timeline.
*I* posess a DD214...DO YOU?

Worthless pile of shit?

There is NO evidence IRAN WANT nukes- and Obama has known about THIS plot (?) since JUNE. Brainwashed Jingoist Pub Dupes....still dangerous A-holes...tyvm

Clock is ticking...

C'mon PlasmaDORK...MANUP. I have A DD 214...Honorable...Do you? Fuckface?

Bring it.

Post up then..................... For a new board I joined a while back :eusa_hand:
its from the board they shall not be named....I doubt you were there.

So we are working off of your imagination. Got it!

I did 6 myself as an 11B 11C AND 11D.

What did you do?

C'mon PlasmaDORK...MANUP. I have A DD 214...Honorable...Do you? Fuckface?

Bring it.

Since when does a DD214 prove you were in a war?

And did you just try to pick two fights in one thread?

Well three, if you count Iran.
Stifle yerself asswipe. SERVE...and the form will speak for you.

So no combat then? That's kind of what I thought. Especially since you now want to fight me, Plasmaball and every Iranian.

Who else do you want to fight with?

Forum List

Back