Obama’s Amnesty

You would think that because you cannot think beyond the tip of your nose. What is racist about wanting our immigration laws enforced.
obama just changed the law so that children are not illegals. the fact that to you changing laws is not enforcing them is evident that the real reason you oppose immigration is because you are a racist

Obama didn't change squat. He got up Friday morning and thought "I think i'll break the law today by bypassing Congress and give nearly 1 million future Democratic voters citizenship".
congress gave him the power to do this u retard furthermore those people still cant vote dipshit

You would think that because you cannot think beyond the tip of your nose. What is racist about wanting our immigration laws enforced.
obama just changed the law so that children are not illegals. the fact that to you changing laws is not enforcing them is evident that the real reason you oppose immigration is because you are a racist

Obama didn't change squat. He got up Friday morning and thought "I think i'll break the law today by bypassing Congress and give nearly 1 million future Democratic voters citizenship".
And once again, the left proves they care more about political power than national security.

And once again, the left proves they care more about political power than national security.

so according to allowing 800,000 taxpayers to live here who do not commit crimes is bad for security. u must be a retard

so according to allowing 800,000 taxpayers to live here who do not commit crimes is bad for security. u must be a retard
A retard? No, I am not a leftist who thinks it's okay for the President to circumvent the law in pursuit of votes from bleeding-heart morons who think -- sorry, wrong word -- feel there is a basic human right to enter the United States illegally and take jobs away from citizens.

If Hispanics voted primarily conservative, you'd insist illegals be deported.

The difference between us? I don't give a damn how anybody votes. I want illegals gone. They spit on the immigrants who went through the process and came here legally -- just as Obama has just done.

But you don't give a shit about that, do you? Your little tin god can do no wrong.

Sheesh -- and you idiots wonder why no one takes you seriously on national security.

A retard? No, I am not a leftist who thinks it's okay for the President to circumvent the law in pursuit of votes from bleeding-heart morons who think -- sorry, wrong word -- feel there is a basic human right to enter the United States illegally and take jobs away from citizens.

If Hispanics voted primarily conservative, you'd insist illegals be deported.

The difference between us? I don't give a damn how anybody votes. I want illegals gone. They spit on the immigrants who went through the process and came here legally -- just as Obama has just done.

But you don't give a shit about that, do you? Your little tin god can do no wrong.

Sheesh -- and you idiots wonder why no one takes you seriously on national security.

okay so u are a retard who thinks a president doing things the law says he can is unlawful
its not liberals/hispanics fault you are to lazy and pathetic to g et a job its urs
plz post more stupid things u fat ugly douche
yep a difference between us is that you are a lazy retarded racist

okay so u are a retard who thinks a president doing things the law says he can is unlawful
its not liberals/hispanics fault you are to lazy and pathetic to g et a job its urs

Sober up, learn some English, and stop being an idiot.

Sober up, learn some English, and stop being an idiot.

It looks like he just got banned, so i guess we don't have to worry about it anymore.

Did you guys see how Romney immediately went out and said what a terrible idea this was? How this is a slap in the face to Americans and Immigrants who obey the law try to get here legally? That we shouldn't reward lawbreakers? That Obama is acting not like an elected representative of the people, but more like a Tyrannical King?

Yeah, neither did I. Romneys' only mad that he didn't get to do that himself!

Romney's hoping they'll "Self-Deport" to places they've never really been too.

In any case..not seeing what the problem is here. Obama's been tougher on illegal immigration then most of the Presidents before him..including Bush, Bush, Clinton and Reagan.

I think you guys are looking for huge concentration camps where people are either culled or forcibly removed from the country. Aside from how inhumane that is..it's also quite expensive.
Huge concentration camps, forcibly removed, make life miserable so they self deport - that sounds great to me. Don't do the crime if you ain't willing to face the consequences. They are criminal invaders! You liberals encourage the misery by putting your ideology over the law. Anyone invading our country should be shot in the process!

Did you guys see how Romney immediately went out and said what a terrible idea this was? How this is a slap in the face to Americans and Immigrants who obey the law try to get here legally? That we shouldn't reward lawbreakers? That Obama is acting not like an elected representative of the people, but more like a Tyrannical King?

Yeah, neither did I. Romneys' only mad that he didn't get to do that himself!

Romney's hoping they'll "Self-Deport" to places they've never really been too.

In any case..not seeing what the problem is here. Obama's been tougher on illegal immigration then most of the Presidents before him..including Bush, Bush, Clinton and Reagan.

I think you guys are looking for huge concentration camps where people are either culled or forcibly removed from the country. Aside from how inhumane that is..it's also quite expensive.
Hes just looking for an easy way out. Along with some extra votes. Thats all.

UncleSamSombrero.jpg

only racist idiots oppose what obama just did

this decision by obama will expand the econoomy and reduce the defic so what you really dont want is brown people ro be around
It is of no fault of mine that they entered illegally and illegally stayed for 30 years? And yet Obama want me to pay. Bucket of Bull S****
yep them paying more taxes then you because you are to lazy to work means its their fault
They will now quality for medical, in state tuition, grants that would take away from my grand chidlren.
NO family!
you only want the govt to help whites making you a racist

Why don't you just for a minute put that old race card in your back pocket. Open your eyes to what Obama is really doing. All he really wants is an extra vote. This has nothing to do about race. This country is in a bit of trouble and until we get ourselves straightened out we don't have enough to grant more handouts. Once we get straightened out then we can start considering helping the extras that we can't afford right now. So stop using the race card so much. Before you know it its going be as bad as a credit card.

congress gave him the power to do this u retard furthermore those people still cant vote dipshit

Well that will be on Obamas list next. Hes been doing it bit by bit. Just like hes been doing to tare down America.

How much do you want to bet they will be able to by NOVEMBER?
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back