Obamas America: SC Marines have to scrap equipment from naval museum in Charleston for deployment

Retired fighter jet on display in South Carolina museum called back to duty

How sad what Comrade Obama has done to America.

Now....our Marine Corp fighter wing in Beaufort SC, just outside Parris Island....is asking the Patriots Point naval museum in Charleston if they can come scrap some equipment off the F18 they have on display at the museum before their upcoming war deployment.

Apparently a Marine officer was in Charleston and passed by the museum. Saw the F18 and realized it has parts they are in need of. He wrote the Patriots Point director and asked if they could scrap some.

Yes. The Marines....writing a museum director asking for parts instead of the FUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IN A TIME OF WAR.....providing them what they need.

.Trump 2016 is the answer.
President doesn't set the budget for the Marines.....The republican congress does

Obama is Commander in Chief.

Military affairs....buck stops with him.

Lol. In what parallel universe is the president responsible for the actions of private companies that are not under his control?

You DARE question the authority of the first president to dictate that you buy the product, government designed and specified, of private companies? Please immediately surrender your Democrat Party membership card and spiffy plastic decoder ring to your block commissar immediately.

Last edited:
' “It” was a forward left nose landing gear door hinge that’s no longer manufactured. '

Yes, we'll have a command-and-control economy under Herr Drumpf, so we won't have to worry about such things, right. :rolleyes:

Evidently he can't do any worse then the Big Eared disaster

Lol. In what parallel universe is the president responsible for the actions of private companies that are not under his control?

Um....Obama seems to think so. Obamacare anyone?

The House of Representatives is in charge of spending. Remind me who has control of that?

So in short....he's exactly like Crooked Hillary.

Except he doesn't owe endless favors to tyrants around the world or to anyone in the DC establishment....and can't be blackmailed by any past political skeletons in a closet.

And thus...he might...JUST MIGHT...act on the things he's saying that we want to hear.
Believe me, I am no fan of Hillary. I know what another Clinton presidency will mean for the Nation. And it will be another Clinton presidency with her scumbag husband pulling strings from behind the veil.

It disgusts me -- but it doesn't scare me they way the idea of a Trump presidency does.

Except he doesn't owe endless favors to tyrants around the world or to anyone in the DC establishment....and can't be blackmailed by any past political skeletons in a closet.

And thus...he might...JUST MIGHT...act on the things he's saying that we want to hear.
Believe me, I am no fan of Hillary. I know what another Clinton presidency will mean for the Nation. And it will be another Clinton presidency with her scumbag husband pulling strings from behind the veil.

It disgusts me -- but it doesn't scare me they way the idea of a Trump presidency does.

After Obama nothing scares me

Now....our Marine Corp fighter wing in Beaufort SC, just outside Parris Island....is asking the Patriots Point naval museum in Charleston if they can come scrap some equipment off the F18 they have on display at the museum before their upcoming war deployment.

Apparently a Marine officer was in Charleston and passed by the museum. Saw the F18 and realized it has parts they are in need of. He wrote the Patriots Point director and asked if they could scrap some.

Yes. The Marines....writing a museum director asking for parts instead of the FUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IN A TIME OF WAR.....providing them what they need.

President doesn't set the budget for the Marines.....The republican congress does

Responsibility is theirs

The Bucks come from Congress

Titanic is sinking and we have 2 lifeboats.

1 is Hillary and it has holes in it. Will sink.
2 is Trump and it had a tarp over it...cant see what shape it's in.

Which boat you jumping in?

First Clinton Presidency was pretty damned good

Booming economy, jobs, low energy costs, no major military involvements

Responsibility is theirs

The Bucks come from Congress

And leadership from POTUS. He'd veto big military spending probably.

Trump has a yacht...he won't let you on it

First Clinton Presidency was pretty damned good

Booming economy, jobs, low energy costs, no major military involvements

GOP Congress.

Trump has a yacht...he won't let you on it

And Hillary had a prison ship....and wants us on it.

I'll take my chances with driftwood.

Still seems we are paying way too much for military. There is no serious threat compared to the past

b2418_chart1_2.ashx

We,ve gutted the militaryyyyy!!!!!

So you want to stop funding it?! You want to GUT THE MILITARY???
Dont be a Moron. This is an example of government waste, they started building the planes before they had the bugs out of the design. You make something work before you mass produce it, start selling it and start depending on it. UNLESS you work for the government, then you don't give a shit. Do you work for the government?
So you think it's time to cut and run on the F-35?

I've heard the military never asked for the F35 and still doesn't want it.
So you think it's time to cut and run on the F-35?
i have no inside knowledge of how close they are to making it work, to answer your question I would have to do a little more research, but from the article and others you can see the gross waste and lack of proceedure protocall up to this point.
You didn't answer my question, do you approve of the way the government has handled this? keep in mind the last 8 years have had Obama as commander in chief
Latest "projection" is 2018.......

Still seems we are paying way too much for military. There is no serious threat compared to the past

b2418_chart1_2.ashx

So.....should we cut it until there is one???
Absolutely

Wow. So left wingers want us to SHRINK our military until other nations pose a serious threat to us.

Why is that??? Is it unfair that we are so dominant?
Who said anything close to that?

We have a military stronger than the next eight nations combined That is the threat

Maybe if we are only as strong as the next six combined

The Anti Americans think putting our sailors,soldiers,marines,seaman and fighter pilots in harms way is funny....how American of them. This is the shit Trump is talking about and in the long run its costing US the taxpayer MORE to fix broke shit than buy good stuff to begin with.

Wow. So left wingers want us to SHRINK our military until other nations pose a serious threat to us.

Why is that??? Is it unfair that we are so dominant?
What we really need is an intensive, non-partisan, doubly supervised investigation of all military spending; necessity, requests, authorization, costs and analysis.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back