Obama's Af-Pack War is not just Deadly and Counterproductive: It's illegal..

I can't believe I just read thru that Anti-American garbage. Maybe we should start a thread in support of beheadings, honor-killings, and strapping high-explosives on our kids?

I need examples of recent American Imperialism that could justify 9/11, which was the killing of 3,000 totally innocent civilians, including 3 & 4 year olds.

You have to hit the terrorists where they are. Providing an area of safe haven alllows them to rebuild.

Keep hitting them any time they show their faces

Great job by the Obama administration

I can't believe I just read thru that Anti-American garbage. Maybe we should start a thread in support of beheadings, honor-killings, and strapping high-explosives on our kids?

I need examples of recent American Imperialism that could justify 9/11, which was the killing of 3,000 totally innocent civilians, including 3 & 4 year olds.

Lol. You can't make this shit up. You guys will be Celebrating 9E to your grave days, won't you?

You have to hit the terrorists where they are. Providing an area of safe haven alllows them to rebuild.

Keep hitting them any time they show their faces

Great job by the Obama administration

How do you know where they are and who they are?

AF-PACK!

duck.jpg

no shit. Bin Laden signed that doc

no shit. Bin Laden signed that doc

Must be why there's not enough evidence to charge him with anything about 9E.

Forum List

Back