Obamagate is Worse Than Watergate

Get ready for a tsunami of reports on the abject corruption of the Obama Admin.

First up: JW reports that Obama had thousands of emails from hiLIARy's illegal homebrew server:

View attachment 257637

Priestap also testifies that 48,982 emails were reviewed as a result of a warrant for Clinton email account information from the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who had been married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

A complete copy of Priestap’s interrogatory responses is available here. Priestap, is serving as assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division and helped oversee both the Clinton email and the 2016 presidential campaign investigations. Priestap testified in a separate lawsuit that Clinton was the subject of a grand jury investigation related to her BlackBerry email accounts.

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House - Judicial Watch
"Obamagate" is %100 imaginary.
You must be used to reading Arabic. (right to left) Because it's 100%.....not %100.

First up: JW reports that Obama had thousands of emails from hiLIARy's illegal homebrew server:

View attachment 257637

Priestap also testifies that 48,982 emails were reviewed as a result of a warrant for Clinton email account information from the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who had been married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

A complete copy of Priestap’s interrogatory responses is available here. Priestap, is serving as assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division and helped oversee both the Clinton email and the 2016 presidential campaign investigations. Priestap testified in a separate lawsuit that Clinton was the subject of a grand jury investigation related to her BlackBerry email accounts.

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House - Judicial Watch

Only to you deluded loons.
No, to pretty much everyone who's lips aren't orange.

View attachment 257637

You must be used to reading Arabic. (right to left) Because it's 100%.....not %100.
Not so child. The symbol comes before if you are doing it properly.

View attachment 257637

When you filter out all the hyperbole, what is so earthshaking, dipshit?

We already knew the FBI reviewed Clinton's emails that were found on Weiner's laptop.

SO?

Obabble had her classified emails from the homebrew server. He violated the Espionage Act, hence the collusion to cover up hiLIARy's crime. Just one of man corrupt acts performed by Obabble.
you just made that up... why did you do that?

no where does it say Obama had all of her emails...

it says they retrieved her gvt emails from all the people and departments she communicated with on gvt business... about 10 different entities and people she worked with, the white house was 1 of the 10....

says NOTHING about the 4 to 6 classified email chains that her staff had among themselves where they spoke about the top secret drone program, after reviewing a newspaper article released about them... being on Obama's or the whitehouse emails.

Wrong. I applied my understanding of the law with the publicly available facts. As a FREE PERSON I have every right to make my own judgements. I can see how that scares you, but I do not give a flying fig.

you reaganut zombies indeed have been brainwashed by the corporate controlled media and out corrupt school system taught you,you branwashed sheep cant stand toe to toe when these pesky facts are put in front of your eyes.you evade them and act like they were made up when they are cold hard facts on the corruption of the republicans and he was indeed the most corrupt ever at the time.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

you guys always go into insult mode knowing full well you have been checkmated and gtook to school.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

you dismiss these facts never tring to counter them knowing you cant and make things up all the time in defeat while doing this in the process EVERYTIME-:itsok:

ignore.jpg

View attachment 257637

Not so child. The symbol comes before if you are doing it properly.
Not so.
The is here is Merika.....not some Middle-East Shithole.

View attachment 257637

We already knew the FBI reviewed Clinton's emails that were found on Weiner's laptop.

SO?

Obabble had her classified emails from the homebrew server. He violated the Espionage Act, hence the collusion to cover up hiLIARy's crime. Just one of man corrupt acts performed by Obabble.

it says they retrieved her gvt emails from all the people and departments she communicated with on gvt business... about 10 different entities and people she worked with, the white house was 1 of the 10....

says NOTHING about the 4 to 6 classified email chains that her staff had among themselves where they spoke about the top secret drone program, after reviewing a newspaper article released about them... being on Obama's or the whitehouse emails.

Wrong. I applied my understanding of the law with the publicly available facts. As a FREE PERSON I have every right to make my own judgements. I can see how that scares you, but I do not give a flying fig.

you reaganut zombies indeed have been brainwashed by the corporate controlled media and out corrupt school system taught you,you branwashed sheep cant stand toe to toe when these pesky facts are put in front of your eyes.you evade them and act like they were made up when they are cold hard facts on the corruption of the republicans and he was indeed the most corrupt ever at the time.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

you guys always go into insult mode knowing full well you have been checkmated and gtook to school.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

you dismiss these facts never tring to counter them knowing you cant and make things up all the time in defeat while doing this in the process EVERYTIME-:itsok:

ignore.jpg

You need better meds.

Just sayin'.

SO?

ignore.jpg

You need better meds.

Just sayin'.

as always,you prove me right about you that like clockwork,same as the OP ,EVERYTUIME you get checkmated and OWNED and cant counter these pesky facts you are too much a coward to try and adress knowing you cant counter them,,you go into insult mode.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

Statistically Speaking, His Administration Was The Most Corrupt Ever
6 Ways You Didn't Realize Ronald Reagan Ruined The Country | Cracked.com

nuff said that you gipper worshippers go into insult mode when you cant refute pesky facts after getting checkmated.:abgg2q.jpg: glad you and the OP are not my lawyer,you both would lose every case for me the way you guys play dodgeball with these facts in this link that are DOCUMENTED pesky FACTS.:itsok: :lmao:

you go into insult mode with a fellow lawyer as you always do on these vboards when getting owned,the judge would throw you guys out of the courtroom.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

ignore.jpg

You need better meds.

Just sayin'.

as always,you prove me right about you that like clockwork,same as the OP ,EVERYTUIME you get checkmated and OWNED and cant counter these pesky facts you are too much a coward to try and adress knowing you cant counter them,,you go into insult mode.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

nuff said that you gipper worshippers go into insult mode when you cant refute pesky facts after getting checkmated.:abgg2q.jpg: glad you and the OP are not my lawyer,you both would lose every case for me the way you guys play dodgeball with these facts in this link that are DOCUMENTED pesky FACTS.:itsok: :lmao:

you go into insult mode with a fellow lawyer as you always do on these vboards when getting owned,the judge would throw you guys out of the courtroom.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Keep hardening your bubble, swampy!

ignore.jpg

You need better meds.

Just sayin'.

oh and i agree with you,it IS fumny how you are too chilidish and incapable of owning up to being proven wrong,that IS funny i agree with you on.:iyfyus.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

ignore.jpg

You need better meds.

Just sayin'.

oh and i agree with you,it IS fumny how you are too chilidish and incapable of owning up to being proven wrong,that IS funny i agree with you on.:iyfyus.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

You're a loon who needs meds and cognitive therapy. There is no reason to address your delusional nonsense in a serious manner.

ignore.jpg

You need better meds.

Just sayin'.

I rest my case,she cant cont counter evidence and knows she has been checkmated so being too immature to admit defeat,goes into insult mode.Next Reagan victem come on up.:2up:

.Im tired of owning this one,she bores me unable to stand to tow in a debate with pesky documented FACTS.

You're a loon who needs meds and cognitive therapy. There is no reason to address your delusional nonsense in a serious manner.:anj_stfu::bsflag:

as always,they know they are backed up against the wall and taken to school and been checkmated so like an immature child who cant admit defeat,goes into insult mode.:2up:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

ignore.jpg

You need better meds.

Just sayin'.

I rest my case,she cant cont counter evidence and knows she has been checkmated so being too immature to admit defeat,goes into insult mode.Next Reagan victem come on up.

.Im tired of owning this one,she bores me unable to stand pesky documented FACTS.

You haven't provided evidence. You've provided dogma from the Church of Perpetual Butthurt.

View attachment 257637

Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

View attachment 257637

Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

Stay complacent, swampette.

Watching your head explode when Barr announces the results of the investigation in to the FISA warrants will be very amusing.

Note to self: buy more popcorn.

And this needs to be addressed:

What did Obama know and when did he know it?

Stay complacent, swampy.

It will be more amusing to see your wee peabrain sized head explode if the pressure continues to build up.

What pressure. Judicial Watch is run by the originator of Clinton Derangement Syndrome, an affiliation you seem to share.

Of course Obama has Clinton’s emails. She was his SS. They were in constant touch.

Clinton’s server wasn’t illegal. There is nothing nefarious about it. Everyone in Washington knew about it. They passed a law against using private servers AFTER Clinton left office because of Hillary.

It only became an issue in 2016 as a way to smear her potential candidacy and you lemmings are still on about it.

The whole Hillary email scandal was a witch hunt, and about as valid as the brother hysteria.

Gawd but conservatives will fall for anything!

^^^ Dwelling in a hardened Prog Bubble ^^^

I dwell in a foreign country you stupid bitch. I get media from all around the world and only on this message board do I read this level of Russian based propaganda being spewed by a hardcore group of Russian trolls.

Every day, you filth are trying to convince Americans that their President is not undermining their democracy, the Russians are a fun bunch, and Trump is the best President ever, all reasonable evidence to the contrary. Trump is destroying farmers in the Mid-West in his trade war with China, he's destroying manufactuing in the North-East with his steel tariffs, and agriculture everywhere by ignoring climate change. But he's all over trying to build that wall.

You are a sorely misguided, misinformed and delusional (as well as vulgar) loon.

You are a sorely misguided, misinformed and delusional (as well as vulgar) loon.

Oh my the Irony.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I KNOW you were looking in the mirror just now talking to that person in the mirror while making that statement.
:haha::lmao::rofl:

Stay complacent, swampy.

It will be more amusing to see your wee peabrain sized head explode if the pressure continues to build up.

What pressure. Judicial Watch is run by the originator of Clinton Derangement Syndrome, an affiliation you seem to share.

Of course Obama has Clinton’s emails. She was his SS. They were in constant touch.

Clinton’s server wasn’t illegal. There is nothing nefarious about it. Everyone in Washington knew about it. They passed a law against using private servers AFTER Clinton left office because of Hillary.

It only became an issue in 2016 as a way to smear her potential candidacy and you lemmings are still on about it.

The whole Hillary email scandal was a witch hunt, and about as valid as the brother hysteria.

I dwell in a foreign country you stupid bitch. I get media from all around the world and only on this message board do I read this level of Russian based propaganda being spewed by a hardcore group of Russian trolls.

Every day, you filth are trying to convince Americans that their President is not undermining their democracy, the Russians are a fun bunch, and Trump is the best President ever, all reasonable evidence to the contrary. Trump is destroying farmers in the Mid-West in his trade war with China, he's destroying manufactuing in the North-East with his steel tariffs, and agriculture everywhere by ignoring climate change. But he's all over trying to build that wall.

I KNOW you were looking in the mirror just now talking to that persion in the mirror while making that statement.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Stay complacent, swampy.

I KNOW you were looking in the mirror just now talking to that person in the mirror while making that statement.

oh and glad you agree with that this post about you I just got done posting about you IS funny as hell.:iyfyus.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

oh and glad you agree with that this post about you I just got done posting about you IS funny as hell.:iyfyus.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzz

You are boring, dull, and stupid.

View attachment 257637

:mm:

Stay complacent, swampy.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::udaman::thankusmile::thankusmile:
:beer::beer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

the brainwashed republican zombies unlike you,wont take the time to look at alternative media sources that are not controlled by the corporate owned media,they have been brainwashed by it and incapable of thinking outside the box or for themselves like you are.

the media here in the western world is censored and she is too mush an idiot fool to understand that.:abgg2q.jpg:

Notice how she has to go into insult mode when cant refute facts she does not want to hear on the corruption of the republicans?:abgg2q.jpg:

oh and just so you know brainwashed OP, I am no obama fan either just so you know.:asshole: everybody that knows me knows i expose HIS corruption all the time as well.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back