Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Here we are mid-summer and I just paid $1.71 for my Obamagas

Should be down to around $1.50 by the time the election comes around

Gee. Guess it was Obamagas when it was almost $5.00 a gallon during his presidency.

Whatever floats your boat dumbass.

Carry on. LOL
Clodette chimes-in w/ her regular rw ODS rant

Obamagas has been cheap for years now Sugar Shorts.

Owl0Z.gif

No it hasn't there dickhead.

I can remember paying almost five dollars a gallon for gas and not that long ago.
That was 2007, 9 years ago. Time flies when there's a successful president.

Bullshit. It was during that douchebags presidency. Not that long ago either. When Bush left office gas was $1.70 or so. It sure didn't stay that way though.

Obamagas my ass.

Gas When Bush Left Office, $1.78 -- Gas Today, $3.64 -- Highest Average Price in Calif., $4.20
It only went down because Bush crashed the economy.

Demand falls when the economy crashes - or didn't you know that?
4i6Ckte.gif

It was over $4.00 in summer of 2007. BushGas™.

I filled up my tank with ObamaGas™ for $2.01 yesterday in Florida.

Thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

AGAIN are people like you incapable of READING???
How long does it take for production of oil especially on Federal Land??

DECADES!!!
" We are unable to predict a time frame for possible production of any of the volumes we mention
in our fact sheet but it is likely to be many decades.
It takes several years between the discovery of an oil field and the initial production from that field.
Time is needed for activities such as permitting, leasing, collection of additional data (e.g., 3-D seismic), drilling exploration wells, discovering oil, drilling development wells, building surface infrastructure and pipeline, etc. in the calculation of how long it might take to achieve any of the probabilities mentioned."

USGS FAQs - Bakken Formation - How long will it take to produce the volumes of oil and gas mentioned in the USGS report in the Bakken Formation?
HEY DUMMIES!!!! read the first two sentences AGAIN!!! "many decades" "several years between discovery and production"!!!
The total number of oil and gas drilling leases issued in 2013 reached a nearly three-decade lows, according to the Bureau of Land Management.
The bureau says it issued 1,468 drilling leases last year, totaling 1.17 million acres of federal land — the lowest figures since 1988,
which is the oldest year for which the BLM has data.

When it comes to actually approving drilling permits in 2013, the Obama administration approved the lowest number since 2002 — only 3,770 drilling permits.
This is down from 6,617 drilling permits that were approved in 2008, the last year of the Bush administration.
Obama admin. leases the lowest amount of federal land in 25 years

The reality is the lower gas prices came because GWB signed more drilling permits, encouraged the country's oil companies to do more exploration and therefore
increased production which in turn lowered the cost BY INCREASING THE SUPPLY of national production!
Today thanks to GWB
America Now Leads the World In This Surprising Category
According to Rystad’s analysis includes oil in proven, existing fields, oil that has been discovered and will probably be recoverable, as well as an estimate for recoverable oil in as-yet discovered oil fields. More than 50% of the United States oil reserves come in the form of “unconventional shale oil,” with Texas alone containing 60 million barrels of this type of fossil fuel. America Now Leads the World In This Surprising Category
False. President Obama (praise be unto Him!) has proven that you can trim the process to mere days. Hours, even!

The bumbling incompetent George W. Bush has nothing to do with today's low ObamaGas™ price.
Just curious as to when Obama is going to kick off them shovel ready jobs. After 8 years the roads need some shovel ready work.
Why are you curious? He sent his Jobs Bill to Boehner in 2011, but Boehner refused to bring it to the floor for a vote.

Gas was $1.84 when President Bush left office. Obama doesn't win a prize for keeping it high just about all of his Presidency and they getting it down just before he leave office. That's assuming the OP thinks the President has anything to do with the price of gas.

Gas was $1.84 when President Bush left office. Obama doesn't win a prize for keeping it high just about all of his Presidency and they getting it down just before he leave office. That's assuming the OP thinks the President has anything to do with the price of gas.
I pay $1.72 for my Obamagas

It will be $1.50 by the election

Trump has vowed to devalue our US Dollar causing gasoline to go over $8 a gallon. Enjoy!

Here is what leading economists' say about "devaluing the dollar".

Some economists are less critical of Mr Trump’s views on the dollar. “Mr. Trump’s repudiation of the strong dollar mantra certainly elevates economic realism over empty rhetoric,” said Eswar Prasad, an economist and author of “The Dollar Trap”, a book about the greenback’s rise as a global reserve currency.
“His symbolic delinking of dollar strength from US economic strength could have the salutary effect of liberating future presidential candidates and Treasury secretaries from having to make ritualistic commitments to a strong dollar”.
Donald Trump tests strong US dollar mantra - FT.com

Where is your link countering my proof?

All Americans care about the economy is low unemployment and cheap gas

With unemployment at 4.9% and gas at $1.80 a gallon it will be hard for Republicans to convince Americans how bad they have it

With unemployment at 4.9% and gas at $1.80 a gallon it will be hard for Republicans to convince Americans how bad they have it
So, you're OK with Obama making cheap gas by putting 95 million people out of the work force?

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

you know if gas were over $4 a gallon, they'd be blaming the president. i'm pretty sure they won't be giving him hosannas over this.

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

you know if gas were over $4 a gallon, they'd be blaming the president. i'm pretty sure they won't be giving him hosannas over this.
We do....you know, necessarily skyrocket and all....:lol:

ah... that is where the donald demographic comes in. because really undereducated whites males are having a problem with employment. and there in lies the republican base. my big complaint about the way these campaigns are run is that those should be democratic voters (and generally have been) but we aren't speaking to their concerns.

of course, donald's kkk'ers and white supremacists and neo-nazis aren't part of any demographic dems could speak to. but not all of donald's demographic is kkk'ers, neo-nazis and white supremacists. they're just the loudest part of it.

We do....you know, necessarily skyrocket and all....:lol:

want to try that again in English and maybe borrowing some IQ from a friend?

Forum List

Back