Obamacare will not be repealed, it will continue to exist and destroy

His healthcare plan was up on his campaign website for two years.

Pretty simple. End State Insurance Monopolies. Allow more competition in a free market.

He can't make people like The Left in the Senate or John McCain do their jobs.

Whatever happened to Bipartisanship?

Name one Democrat in The Senate that wanted to help The American People Yesterday...
What difference does that make? They didn't need any Dems.

Let's say on topic, shall we?

Why did the GOP lie to us?

Why did you believe them?
Please don't refer to the entire GOP as liars because of three Trump hating ass clowns.

Talk about spin...
We were told for years that they had a plan. By all of them.

We were promised by Trump that it would be great.

We were mocked here when we asked for specifics.

Not only could they not "repeal and replace", they didn't have a replacement, and they couldn't even pass a "skinny" repeal.

That's all true, that's all on them, not me.
Bipartisanship? Seriously? Any Republican who even HINTS at bipartisanship is labeled a pinko commie and summarily trashed, and we both know it.

And the Republicans have known all along that a plan of repeal and replace with "End State Insurance Monopolies, Allow more competition in a free market" doesn't come within a thousand miles of a real plan.

The GOP lied, the GOP failed, and here we are.
You leave no question left for anyone as to whether or not you're a leftist democrat. You hit all the leftist talking points like a pro right there, straight from the Huff'n Puff or Washpo.

You're also lying. "Bipartisanship" to a democrap is "DO IT OUR WAY OR GO POUND SAND." Bipartisanship to republicans has always been to CAVE to democrats. We all know it.

And you're continued referring to "the GOP" as a whole because of the actions of only THREE Trump hating shit stains shows us all just what kind of a trash talking leftist HACK you can be.

Carry on... MACDEM... I've lost all respect for you and see that you're not half as smart as I once thought you were. You're just another garden variety democrat who likes to fool people into thinking you're something that you're not. Actually, now you remind me one hell of a lot of JAKE STARKEY.

Name one Democrat in The Senate that wanted to help The American People Yesterday...

Please don't refer to the entire GOP as liars because of three Trump hating ass clowns.

Talk about spin...

Not only could they not "repeal and replace", they didn't have a replacement, and they couldn't even pass a "skinny" repeal.

I see you saying "we." So you're finally admitting that you ARE a leftist as you refer to yourself and your fellow progressives as "we." I knew that all along. You're no more middle of the road than rdean. Anyone who would vote for the kenyan and/or Hitlery is as pure a leftist as leftist can be... you.

I don't recall hearing "they had a plan." I recall hearing much talk about changes they'd like to make.

Trump can't write the bill, or did you not know that? I'm sure he's learning to not have confidence in the deep state.

I never mocked anyone asking for specifics.

The Trump hater, fake dossier pushing senator from AZ, the bitch from Alaska and the bitch from Maine are the THREE that voted NO. They are NOT ALL OF THE GOP, but are ALL haters of president Trump. THEY are responsible now for repeal and replace not going forward, and I'd bet my bottom dollar it's not got a thing to do with doing what's right, they all just hate president Trump and want to FUCK HIM any way they can. Washington is a toilet.
If you really "don't recall hearing they had a plan", then you're suffering from severe selective perception.

OK then... show us a link to "the GOP as a whole" saying "WE HAVE A PLAN."

Maybe you should do that before you keep pounding that GOP LIED and FAILED garbage.

Pretty simple. End State Insurance Monopolies. Allow more competition in a free market.

Talk about spin...

Bipartisanship? Seriously? Any Republican who even HINTS at bipartisanship is labeled a pinko commie and summarily trashed, and we both know it.

And the Republicans have known all along that a plan of repeal and replace with "End State Insurance Monopolies, Allow more competition in a free market" doesn't come within a thousand miles of a real plan.

You leave no question left for anyone as to whether or not you're a leftist democrat. You hit all the leftist talking points like a pro right there, straight from the Huff'n Puff or Washpo.

You're also lying. "Bipartisanship" to a democrap is "DO IT OUR WAY OR GO POUND SAND." Bipartisanship to republicans has always been to CAVE to democrats. We all know it.

And you're continued referring to "the GOP" as a whole because of the actions of only THREE Trump hating shit stains shows us all just what kind of a trash talking leftist HACK you can be.

Carry on... MACDEM... I've lost all respect for you and see that you're not half as smart as I once thought you were. You're just another garden variety democrat who likes to fool people into thinking you're something that you're not. Actually, now you remind me one hell of a lot of JAKE STARKEY.
You guys are putting a great deal of effort trying to change the subject and making this about me. My positions on the issues are in the link in the last line of my sig. Nice & easy. I'm hiding nothing.

I can understand your anger and embarrassment over what the GOP has done, though.

Talk about spin...

I see you saying "we." So you're finally admitting that you ARE a leftist as you refer to yourself and your fellow progressives as "we." I knew that all along. You're no more middle of the road than rdean. Anyone who would vote for the kenyan and/or Hitlery is as pure a leftist as leftist can be... you.

I don't recall hearing "they had a plan." I recall hearing much talk about changes they'd like to make.

Trump can't write the bill, or did you not know that? I'm sure he's learning to not have confidence in the deep state.

The Trump hater, fake dossier pushing senator from AZ, the bitch from Alaska and the bitch from Maine are the THREE that voted NO. They are NOT ALL OF THE GOP, but are ALL haters of president Trump. THEY are responsible now for repeal and replace not going forward, and I'd bet my bottom dollar it's not got a thing to do with doing what's right, they all just hate president Trump and want to FUCK HIM any way they can. Washington is a toilet.
If you really "don't recall hearing they had a plan", then you're suffering from severe selective perception.

OK then... show us a link of "the GOP as a whole" saying "WE HAVE A PLAN."

Maybe you should do that before you keep pounding that GOP LIED and FAILED garbage.
I notice you put the qualifier "as a whole" in there. Neither party makes promises "as a whole", they do it individually.

Such as Trump: 6 promises Trump has made about health care

If you'd like to get quotes from individual GOP politicians, you can look them up. No doubt you won't "see" them.

Talk about spin...

You guys are putting a great deal of effort trying to change the subject and making this about me. My positions on the issues are in the link in the last line of my sig. Nice & easy. I'm hiding nothing.

I can understand your anger and embarrassment over what the GOP has done, though.
YOU keep referring to "the GOP" as a WHOLE, when the FACTS of the matter about repeal and replace were halted by THREE TRUMP HATING, DEEP STATE RINO's. That's the tactic of a leftist hack. That's what YOU are doing, so yes, it is about YOU. You're talking HYPERBOLE.

Talk about spin...

I notice you put the qualifier "as a whole" in there. Neither party makes promises "as a whole", they do it individually.

If you'd like to get quotes from individual GOP politicians, you can look them up. No doubt you won't "see" them.
Then stop talking as if the GOP IS A WHOLE. WTF... HELLO...

Okay. And I'm sure I'll never see you refer to the Dems or liberals as a whole too.

:rolleyes-41:

Stunned McConnell
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg
blames Democrats after crucial health care loss

Source: Politico

18582444_1669037043125665_5549882076012366712_n.jpg

By CRISTIANO LIMA 07/28/2017 02:42 AM EDT

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell expressed "regret" and "disappointment" immediately after the GOP failed to pass a minimalist Obamacare repeal bill early Friday, blaming congressional Democrats for not engaging "in a serious way" in the efforts to remedy the health care law.

"I imagine many of our colleagues on the other side are celebrating, probably pretty happy about this," a stunned seeming McConnell said from the Senate floor. "But the American people are hurting and they need relief."

-snip-

"I want to thank everybody in this conference for the endless amount of time that they spent trying to achieve a consensus to go forward," McConnell remarked. The Republican senator also thanked President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence for their work in pushing the bill forward. Pence spent much of the preliminary voting period speaking to and seeking to sway Republican lawmakers in favor of the bill.

Despite his party's inability to come together to pass through the legislation, McConnell pinned much of the fault on Senate Democrats. "Our friends on the other side decided early on they didn't want to engage with us in a serious way, a serious way to help those suffering under Obamacare," McConnell said.

Read more: Stunned McConnell blames Democrats after crucial health care loss

Okay. And I'm sure I'll never see you refer to the Dems or liberals as a whole too.

:rolleyes-41:
It's no secret that republicans are far more individualistic than democrats. Democrats get their marching orders and stick together in lock step.

Republicans always have those who break ranks. Democrats don't.

Talk about spin...

lol....

Any republican?

They had seven years to come up with a plan. And what did they do? Froth and rant and rave. But it was all bullshit. Now that they have to act like responsible adults and not like petulant children, they have nothing.

At the end of the day, the greatest deal maker in the history of the handshake couldn't get it done.

Forum List

Back