Who should Trump blame for Obamacare repeal failure?

Who is to blame for the failure to repeal Obamacare

• Total voters

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
SHOCK VOTE: REPEAL DEAD – 3 GOP CROSS AISLE

Paybacks are hell. Thank you, Senator John "Maverick" McCain. Now Trump will really be trying to fuck Obamacare.

trumpface2.jpg

Seven years of promises, and zilch to show for it.

Obamacare Repeal Flames Out In The Republican Senate

Last edited:
Traitors like McStain. Pretty obviously really who voted against it.
Hey cocksuck, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown never served a day in out military. He was too good to do that. McCain served and suffered for his service in a way that most of us cannot even imagine. That you call him a traitor reveals you to be an asshole of the lowest degree. Move to Russia, your kind of traitor is not needed here.

Traitors? Who did McCain betray?

The Republicans....conservatives and libertarians, who voted them the House, the Senate, and gave them the Presidency, as well as the hundreds of millions of dollars to achieve all of that....all on the promise that they would fix the healthcare system........That is who mccain betrayed....I hope he gets better, but he always was and is still an asshole......

Hey cocksuck, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown never served a day in out military. He was too good to do that. McCain served and suffered for his service in a way that most of us cannot even imagine. That you call him a traitor reveals you to be an asshole of the lowest degree. Move to Russia, your kind of traitor is not needed here.

STFU Old Cucks, his military service has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You morons called Bush a traitor for years.

The American people, as usual.
No, asshole, you and your GOP have betrayed the American people. You supported the treasonous old orange clown, and you wish to harm other American Citizens.

obamacare is going to put 320 million Americans into the Veterans Administration healthcare system.......that level of quality for all but the politicians who run it.....

The Republicans....conservatives and libertarians, who voted them the House, the Senate, and gave them the Presidency, as well as the hundreds of millions of dollars to achieve all of that....all on the promise that they would fix the healthcare system........That is who mccain betrayed....I hope he gets better, but he always was and is still an asshole......

But the Maverick was a HERO tonight.

No, asshole, you and your GOP have betrayed the American people. You supported the treasonous old orange clown, and you wish to harm other American Citizens.

obamacare is going to put 320 million Americans into the Veterans Administration healthcare system.......that level of quality for all but the politicians who run it.....

So what? I like VA healthcare.

But the Maverick was a HERO tonight.

He isn't a maverick, he just voted with the democrats every chance he had to stick it to the very people who actually admired his service to this country......

The only way a Republican gets to be a maverick is if they fuck over conservatives, libertarians and republicans who actually believe in the Constitution, and limited government....

mccain is a republican member of the democrat party.....the asshole...

Oh I see, so now military veterans like myself and all those that voted for the GOP and Trump have "betrayed the country". I guess McStain is more special than the rest of us, because he votes with Dems.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

3 Republicans and 48 Democrats let the American people down. As I said from the beginning, let ObamaCare implode, then deal. Watch!

2:25 AM - Jul 28, 2017
What the treasonous fat senile old orange clown and the GOP does not realize is that they own the Healthcare now. They have had the majority in the House, Senate, and have the Executive, yet they have done nothing at all, other than propose programs that would remove millions of American Citizens from health care programs. The GOP owns whatever happens with the healthcare in this nation.

3 Republicans and 48 Democrats let the American people down. As I said from the beginning, let ObamaCare implode, then deal. Watch!

What the treasonous fat senile old orange clown and the GOP does not realize is that they own the Healthcare now. They have had the majority in the House, Senate, and have the Executive, yet they have done nothing at all, other than propose programs that would remove millions of American Citizens from health care programs. The GOP owns whatever happens with the healthcare in this nation.

So you admit the ACA has been and will continue to fail. But now you can just blame the GOP instead of the DemocRATS that shoved it down everyone's throats.

Oh I see, so now military veterans like myself and all those that voted for the GOP and Trump have "betrayed the country". I guess McStain is more special than the rest of us, because he votes with Dems.
Asshole, my dd214 states Honorable, also. And I voted for Hillary, because I could see what a disaster that the Presidency of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown was going to become. He has definately exceeded my fears concerning his stability and loyalty to this nation. He is clearly a traitor. As his supporters are, also.

obamacare stands moron......it still belongs to you.......when people can't get treated, they will be told they haven't paid their obamacare deductible.......and you can bet Trump is going to let people know.......

New Topics

Forum List

Back