Obamacare Rationale?

It is beyond comprehension that you can't see what is going on around you.

Our Moron-In-Chief apologized (as best he can) for his falsehood.

Clinging to ignorance is the Dunning-Kruger effect. You personify it. I don't know who you were in your previous incarnation here, but I don't blame you for leaving your old name behind and starting over. Unfortunately, you left your old name behind but kept your old ignorance.

What we have here is a classic case of projection.

And you can spare me the lectures on ignorance given that you are swimming in it.

A few facts will always going a long way in elevating your stature and credibility.

And. like Obamacare, you can only go up (so take heart).

I didn't leave my old name behind.....you are so uneducated.

Tell me that believing that 50 million Americans have been unilaterally dropped from health insurance eligibility is not ignorance.

Clinging to ignorance is the Dunning-Kruger effect. You personify it. I don't know who you were in your previous incarnation here, but I don't blame you for leaving your old name behind and starting over. Unfortunately, you left your old name behind but kept your old ignorance.

And you can spare me the lectures on ignorance given that you are swimming in it.

A few facts will always going a long way in elevating your stature and credibility.

Tell me that believing that 50 million Americans have been unilaterally dropped from health insurance eligibility is not ignorance.

Show me where I said that.

You said " And 5 million people got canceled (not updated....which is what Obama said they could get)."

I misread it as 50M people, which I had read here from another poster.

You said " And 5 million people got canceled (not updated....which is what Obama said they could get)."

Apology accepted.

Also, I didn't say they were dropped from eligibility.

I said they were cancelled (which they were...by your own admission).

Do you always make stuff up to argue against.

Apology accepted.

Why would you portray it as a problem if they were merely making the every year transition from this year's policy to next year's?

Just because Fox Opinions got away with that misinformation with you, doesn't mean that you're going to get away with it to me.

Apology accepted.

Why would you portray it as a problem if they were merely making the every year transition from this year's policy to next year's?

Just because Fox Opinions got away with that misinformation with you, doesn't mean that you're going to get away with it to me.

Seems that 5 million people found it a problem. Sorry, You are entitled to your own unthinking opinions, not your own made-up "facts".

Especially given the promise that Obama about 25 senators said they could keep their policies....they never said anything about being ACA compliant.

In fact, it was Sebelius who made this happen.

Get some info and get away from the DailyKos bullshyt.

Apology accepted.

Seems that 5 million people found it a problem. Sorry, You are entitled to your own unthinking opinions, not your own made-up "facts".

Especially given the promise that Obama about 25 senators said they could keep their policies....they never said anything about being ACA compliant.

What's the evidence of it being a problem, isn't just Fox Opinions propaganda?

Apology accepted.

" Especially given the promise that Obama about 25 senators said they could keep their policies....they never said anything about being ACA compliant."

Lots of people got to keep their policies.

ROTFLMAO

The president comes out with a "fix" because people are so pissed off over this.....

But there's no problem.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop wasting my time.

Lots of people got to keep their policies.
They're the lucky ones.

jughead_insurance_cancelled2.jpg

ROTFLMAO

The president comes out with a "fix" because people are so pissed off over this.....

But there's no problem.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop wasting my time.

Fox Opinions addicts are. Smart people, not so much.

Forum List

Back