Obamacare Passed Through voter Fraud

Did you know its NOT illegal to lie in a book?

I want proof.

COURT DOCUMENTED PROOF!

Give us the convictions.

Lets see the names and cases.

Its public record go get it

This from a person who accepts the data from climate models when they couldnt even figure out how to run a model train.

You standard of proof seems to change with your support of the viewpoint.

I give you people court documented proof of republican cheating all day long.

GO GET PROOF

By matching voter rolls to a know ID device such as a Driver's Liscence or State ID. Right now Dems fight every effort to clean out the rolls, because they know it helps them.
How does that stop felons from getting on the rolls? Wouldn't a felons legally issues state ID match his own name?

It would provide a numbered document that could then be compared against the States bureau of prisons, would have the same numbered document on file.

I'm sorry, I haven't seen any Voter ID laws that would require poll workers compare each voter's ID to a list of felons. Probably because it would take forever for someone to actually vote.

Right now most voter rolls are by name and address, both of which can be duplicated or misunderstood rather easily, and in the case of address, can be transient.

Also, as I stated, every time a state tries to remove inelligble voters, or even search for them, the state democratic parties scream SUPPRESSION!!!, because they know certian classes of inellgible voters skew to them.

Usually because eligible voters are being tossed out with the ineligible ones. But it seems you'd have no problem preventing 10 legal votes to stop 1 illegal vote.

ok...let's just nip this in the bud now....

first off "Obamacare" was passed 60-39 in the Senate. In the House, it was passed by reconciliation(a simple majority) in a 219-212 vote.

Simply put, if you put Franken's vote and changed it to a "nay"....it still would have passed 218-213.

your premise is false.

How does that stop felons from getting on the rolls? Wouldn't a felons legally issues state ID match his own name?

It would provide a numbered document that could then be compared against the States bureau of prisons, would have the same numbered document on file.

I'm sorry, I haven't seen any Voter ID laws that would require poll workers compare each voter's ID to a list of felons. Probably because it would take forever for someone to actually vote.

Right now most voter rolls are by name and address, both of which can be duplicated or misunderstood rather easily, and in the case of address, can be transient.

Also, as I stated, every time a state tries to remove inelligble voters, or even search for them, the state democratic parties scream SUPPRESSION!!!, because they know certian classes of inellgible voters skew to them.

Usually because eligible voters are being tossed out with the ineligible ones. But it seems you'd have no problem preventing 10 legal votes to stop 1 illegal vote.

and you have no issue letting in 10 illegal voters because they all vote like you do. Also, you would check the list during the year, using the reasources of all agencies, and post the list for use at the polls. Anyone who has a questiona mark next to thier name can fill out a provisionary ballot if they want, and it can be verified with the absentees.

Of course, if they submit an invalid absentee, they should be prosecuted.

At Least Barry H. Teleprompter can say he was the first to do that....

York: When 1,099 felons vote in race won by 312 ballots | WashingtonExaminer.com

convictions are a matter of public record.

GO GET THE RECORDS!

Yet every time someone tries to clean up the voter rolls using this information, people like you scream VOTER SUPPRESSION.

Just admit you like it when felons and illegals vote, because you know they vote like you.

The only voter roll cleaning I have seen anyone object to was Florida's. And that was because there is a right way and several wrongs way to clean the rolls, and Florida was doing it wrong.

Even Republican election officials were calling for them to halt.

United States Senate election in Minnesota, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Further investigations

In July 2010, Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, conducted a study in which they claimed that at least 341 convicted felons in the largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul area voted illegally in the Senate race.[112] Subsequent investigations of Minnesota Majority's claims by election officials found that many of their allegations were incorrect. Some of the cases that were submitted involved mistaking a legal voter for a felon with the same name, others involved felons who had had their voting rights reinstated after serving their sentences, and others were felons who illegally registered to vote, but did not vote in 2008 election.[113][114] Columnist Nick Coleman of the Minneapolis-based Star Tribune called the idea that illegal voting by felons made a difference in the race "unbelievable" and the Minnesota Majority report "good fodder for a right-wing scare campaign."[115]

In October 2010, the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office concluded an extensive investigation into 110 allegations of fraud, which resulted in six charges being filed — two individuals were charged with the separate felonies of registering to vote while ineligible and voting while ineligible and four others were charged with voting while ineligible.[116]

ok...let's just nip this in the bud now....

first off "Obamacare" was passed 60-39 in the Senate. In the House, it was passed by reconciliation(a simple majority) in a 219-212 vote.

Simply put, if you put Franken's vote and changed it to a "nay"....it still would have passed 218-213.

your premise is false.

No. You have a short memory. The Franken election was closely watched precisely because if the Republican had won, ObamaCare would have been dead in its tracks in the Senate by way of fillibuster. The Dems needed 60 votes to break the fillibuster and Franken gave them the final vote they needed.

Last edited:
You just lapped up fucking lies without as much as a coursory look at the facts

Forum List

Back