Obamacare Passed Through voter Fraud

At Least Barry H. Teleprompter can say he was the first to do that....

York: When 1,099 felons vote in race won by 312 ballots | WashingtonExaminer.com

In Minnesota felons may legally vote after they've served all their prison, parole, and probation.

Fail to see your point.

Either way, according to the Constitution, each respective house of Congress has the authority to determine whether or not a Senator is the lawful Senator of a state. Did anyone in the Senate even object to Franken's seating? Or are you just against the Constitution?

Last edited:
The article starts out with a false premise right out of the gate. No one denies voter fraud occurs. So the idiot who wrote the article is making shit up.

Secondly, if ineligible felons are on the registration rolls, Voter ID will not stop that.

Dumbshit.

York: When 1,099 felons vote in race won by 312 ballots | WashingtonExaminer.com

In Minnesota felons may legally vote after they've served all their prison, parole, and probation.

Fail to see your point.

Either way, according to the Constitution, each respective house of Congress has the authority to determine whether or not a Senator is the lawful Senator of a state. Did anyone in the Senate even object to Franken's seating? Or are you just against the Constitution?

You did note that the article says they have gotten 166 convictons? So obviously they were still on parole or probation.

Every time there is a push to make sure only those who can vote are voting *and only once) The democrats cry that there has never been proof of fraud.

166 convictions for illegal voting. I'd call that proof.

Fail to see your point.

You did note that the article says they have gotten 166 convictons? So obviously they were still on parole or probation.

Every time there is a push to make sure only those who can vote are voting *and only once) The democrats cry that there has never been proof of fraud.

166 < 312 last I checked.

I'm not drawing any conclusions until our resident expert, Truthmatters, gets here to give us her informed opinion on the matter.

Kind of like seeking an opinion on the latest in quantum physics theory from the burger flipper at the local McDonalds.

The article starts out with a false premise right out of the gate. No one denies voter fraud occurs. So the idiot who wrote the article is making shit up.

Secondly, if ineligible felons are on the registration rolls, Voter ID will not stop that.

Dumbshit.

Actually they do, the left has posted many articles.

I'm not drawing any conclusions until our resident expert, Truthmatters, gets here to give us her informed opinion on the matter.

Kind of like seeking an opinion on the latest in quantum physics theory from the burger flipper at the local McDonalds.

My informed opinion is that the Constitution gives each house of Congress the authority to determine the validity of the election that sends their respective members to that house. The Senate sat Franken - that means they've judged the result of the election as valid. Case closed.

Fail to see your point.

So voter fraud is OK in your book, as long as we can prove the margin of fraud is less than the margin of the election. Got it.

Is it that painful to concede a point that mashes with your worldview? Are you so dogmatically programmed that you have to make any mental excuse to stop yourself from agreeing with the party line?

Fail to see your point.

Of course you fail to see it. Those who look at the world through rose colored glasses fail to see lots of things.......

77 people have been convicted -- not just accused, but convicted -- of voting fraudulently in the Senate race.

So voter fraud is OK in your book, as long as we can prove the margin of fraud is less than the margin of the election. Got it.
Sorry, not my book. Unless you're the one writing my book.
Is it that painful to concede a point that mashes with your worldview? Are you so dogmatically programmed that you have to make any mental excuse to stop yourself from agreeing with the party line?

What's the point? That voter fraud in Minnesota wasn't enough to alter the result of the election? OK. Got it. Thanks.

Fail to see your point.

Of course you fail to see it. Those who look at the world through rose colored glasses fail to see lots of things.......

77 people have been convicted -- not just accused, but convicted -- of voting fraudulently in the Senate race.

Sorry but the number of people convicted of fraudulently voting is less than the margin of the election.

Fail to see your point.

Another 66 are awaiting trial. "The numbers aren't greater," the authors say, "because the standard for convicting someone of voter fraud in Minnesota is that they must have been both ineligible, and 'knowingly' voted unlawfully." The accused can get off by claiming not to have known they did anything wrong.

Another 66 are awaiting trial. "The numbers aren't greater," the authors say, "because the standard for convicting someone of voter fraud in Minnesota is that they must have been both ineligible, and 'knowingly' voted unlawfully." The accused can get off by claiming not to have known they did anything wrong.

?

166 + 66 < 312

And?

Forum List

Back