Obamacare not the vote winner they thought

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
The Dems pushed Obamacare (mis-named as Obama had nothing to do with it, but so what) to their colleagues with the idea that it would become so popular after they passed it they would all get re-elected.
OK, so it didnt turn out that way and Obamacare's popularity is low and getting worse.
But that won't stop those wild n crazy Dums from spinning it for re-election advantage.
Who's ObamaCare's Daddy? - WSJ.com

What are the chances of Barney Frank changing his mind on that too?????

I mean after he reads it?????

What are the chances of Barney Frank changing his mind on that too?????

I mean after he reads it?????

Read the bill????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACbwND52rrw]YouTube - John Conyers on Reading the Healthcare Bill[/ame]

Something to make every Historian burst with pride. Gives new depth to the meaning of incompetence.

Us and Them. Yet why is it common practice for Bill's to be constructed this way at all. Abomination comes to mind. When is the last time we weren't played by hidden agenda. It's flat out wrong.

Success has many fathers, failure is an orphan and the USS Dem Chances in November is headed down the Laurentian abyss

Us and Them. Yet why is it common practice for Bill's to be constructed this way at all. Abomination comes to mind. When is the last time we weren't played by hidden agenda. It's flat out wrong.

It's what's left-over, after the other-side could only offer "NO!!!!!!!!!"

:rolleyes:

Health care reform in it's final form mostly helps the helath care and insurance industries.

This is as I predicted before the package was even submitted for debate.

The clear result of our government serving corporations instead of it's citizens.

Wow... they are just figuring this out? I would have thought the millions of calls to their offices and the protests would have told them that.

And what's amazing is it never crossed their mind that the people might not want a 2500+ page bill that was never read by the members of Congress passed.

Wow... they are just figuring this out? I would have thought the millions of calls to their offices and the protests would have told them that.

And what's amazing is it never crossed their mind that the people might not want a 2500+ page bill that was never read by the members of Congress passed.

No, that is how it was sold. That people really really wanted health care reform and here was their chance to vote for it, insuring their re-election. I am certain this is how it was sold to Congressmembers.
Now that things aren't exactly working out like that, despite an incredible campaign by Obama and Co, they need to spin a bit more: Yes, we gave you healthcare reform and sure it sucks but we'll be making it better in the next Congress.
If anyone falls for this they deserve the representatives they get.

Well some of the Clowns realized it because they had to be bribed to vote for the damned thing.

No reform whatsoever unless you count the million that had no coverage. The millions that anyone with coverage will be paying much higher premiums to cover.

Oh yes. Was a win, win, win for the Dems.

What a bunch of idiots.

The Dems pushed Obamacare (mis-named as Obama had nothing to do with it, but so what)....
....Not-to-mention the fact, the term Obamacare was a Teabagger-creation.​

.....to their colleagues with the idea that it would become so popular after they passed it they would all get re-elected.
OK, so it didnt turn out that way and Obamacare's popularity is low and getting worse.

Whew!!!!

Thsi must be a reeeeaaaalllly-old thread!!!!!

Well some of the Clowns realized it because they had to be bribed to vote for the damned thing.
Ya' know....if you can't prove that....here & now....that'd make you a typical, Teabaggin'-LIAR.​

Forum List

Back