ObamaCare- Mandate is Constitutional as a Tax, etc.

Roberts did change it back to a tax...that is precedent. Mandate which Obama packaged it...no, not precedent.

Really? Did you pay FICA before you retired?

And do you really think what you call something is more important than its actual effect?

FICA is a payroll TAX
Obamacare was packaged as a mandate, Jillian.
That's why Roberts changed it from a mandate to a TAX

Yes and they lost a big part of their funding when the Medicaid Expansion was thrown out.

We taxpayers are gonna get hosed.

ike I keep saying, this is a huge loss for Obamacare. Now they have to find 500 BILLION in funding and sell a HUGE tax to the people. Who will pay this tax?

Libs don't seem to mind being lied to by obama. After all, he kept telling us that it wasn't a tax.

ike I keep saying, this is a huge loss for Obamacare. Now they have to find 500 BILLION in funding and sell a HUGE tax to the people. Who will pay this tax?

All us working slobs, thats who.

Those that have no HC could care less. Someone else will foot the bills for their care. That someone?? We the taxpayers.

Anyone who thinks this is great hasn't looked at the big picture. When they realize what they are going to be paying to provide someone elses HC they may see the light.

I love idiots who believe they don't need health insurance because they are healthy. Everyday, thousands of healthy people are diagnosed with cancer and other diseases. My wife was very healthy, until she came down with leukemia, which ended up killing her at the young age of 41. Her medical bills were over $1 million. People who don't have health insurance believe it is up to everyone else to pay for their medical care. It's time for that to change. It's time to put an end to people being leaches on the system and all those who actually pay for their healthcare.

Exactly! My wife died at 27 from leukemia. We had excellent coverage and STILL had bills totaling close to $700,000 that WEREN'T covered by insurance. It's amazing how short sighted people can be.

Now that obama has legalized the illegals, the health care system might be immediately broken.

Coward-Piven in action and its last act.

TAx increase for all except the leeches. Yay team.

Incorrect. A tax on only those who decide to leech. Not surprisingly you are completely backwards on the reality of the situation.

Riiiight. The leeches who pay zip in federal taxes now have to pay the Obamacare tax?

I don't think so.

The "leeches" as you refer to poor people, already get free health coverage, only they're using emergency rooms as their primary care physicians.

80% of our population already is covered by insurance .... Notwithstanding the handwringing over the heritage foundation's plan

I love idiots who believe they don't need health insurance because they are healthy. Everyday, thousands of healthy people are diagnosed with cancer and other diseases. My wife was very healthy, until she came down with leukemia, which ended up killing her at the young age of 41. Her medical bills were over $1 million. People who don't have health insurance believe it is up to everyone else to pay for their medical care. It's time for that to change. It's time to put an end to people being leaches on the system and all those who actually pay for their healthcare.

Exactly! My wife died at 27 from leukemia. We had excellent coverage and STILL had bills totaling close to $700,000 that WEREN'T covered by insurance. It's amazing how short sighted people can be.

The difference is, your wife would have gotten no care at all. She would be told to take a pill instead of treatment. Just like obama told the woman whose mother needed a pacemaker. Instead of a pacemaker, just take a pill until she died.

TAx increase for all except the leeches. Yay team.

Incorrect. A tax on only those who decide to leech. Not surprisingly you are completely backwards on the reality of the situation.

Riiiight. The people who pay zip in federal taxes now have to pay the Obamacare tax?

I don't think so.

The people who will have to pay this tax are those who can afford insurance but choose not to purchase it. Ya know....the definition of a leech. You can try and paint the picture that people who are truly needy and can't afford it are leeches but that's just the "compassionate conservative" in you coming out.

The American people won, partisan politics lost. Today at least.

No we're pro choice. IF you want it, get it, if you dont, dont. Why do liberals love to impose their beliefs and ideas on people?
If they dont have insurance, dont treat them, that's alot more constitutional and people would get it pretty fast.

Bullshit. When you choose not to do it, because you think you're healthy, I doubt that you'd let yourself or a family member not receive the basic care of an emergency room, that the rest of us have to pay for. I think you're just a freeloader.

The difference is, your wife would have gotten no care at all. She would be told to take a pill instead of treatment. Just like obama told the woman whose mother needed a pacemaker. Instead of a pacemaker, just take a pill until she died.
What the hell are you blabbing about? I honestly don't follow. What pill?

Negged for lying. What a piece of shit you are. NO FAMILY, fuckwad.

Riiiight. The people who pay zip in federal taxes now have to pay the Obamacare tax?

I don't think so.

The people who will have to pay this tax are those who can afford insurance but choose not to purchase it. Ya know....the definition of a leech. You can try and paint the picture that people who are truly needy and can't afford it are leeches but that's just the "compassionate conservative" in you coming out.

The American people won, partisan politics lost. Today at least.

Lying douches won today. If you tap dance long enough and throw enough sand, you can confuse people so much on the issues that they won't hold you accountable when the sand clears.

We now have a cobra basket filled with unfunded Obamacare mandates, health costs are going to continue to sky rocket, and dazed Americans are going to be standing around wondering what happened.

At least the dazed tax-paying Americans. Obama's core constituency won't. They just got more freebies. That will keep them happy for awhile until the economy tanks so badly that there aren't enough taxpayers to keep them in their houses much less pay their medical bills.

Last edited:

Negged for lying. What a piece of shit you are. NO FAMILY, fuckwad.

I dont' even understand what she is trying to say. I brought up my wife...did she try and insult her? I guess it went way over my head. Thanks though!

Forum List

Back