ObamaCare- Mandate is Constitutional as a Tax, etc.

He decided it like an American without the pressures of his partys beatdown by using the facts and doing what it right under the law for the people.

It's a sad day in our Republic when those who are sworn to uphold the Constitution blatantly disregard it.

What will the Federal Government command us to purchase next? Ipods? Guns? Obama's book?

Where exactly does this end? The Federal Government now has full permission of the court to do whatever the heck it wants without restraint.

Now all you guys have to do is admit the mandate was struck down and sell the American public a new massive tax increase. Good luck with that.

Roberts did a noble thing for Republicans. By ruling the mandate is a tax, he gave the republicans legal grounds to repeal it because as everyone knows, any tax can be repealed. Lol. This is a victory for republicans and Romney for he now has something to run on.

And don't forget. This takes 500 bilion dollars out of medicare for the elderly. The people who need the most health care are going to get less. And, this health care has a 15 member death panel.

Bullshit. It removes duplicative service, and takes nothing away from those on Medicare.

I love idiots who believe they don't need health insurance because they are healthy. Everyday, thousands of healthy people are diagnosed with cancer and other diseases. My wife was very healthy, until she came down with leukemia, which ended up killing her at the young age of 41. Her medical bills were over $1 million. People who don't have health insurance believe it is up to everyone else to pay for their medical care. It's time for that to change. It's time to put an end to people being leaches on the system and all those who actually pay for their healthcare.

And Roberts was the fifth vote. He has my respect for not wanting to de-legitimize the Court on his watch.

Two hundred years of precedent and all of the New Deal decisions, support this decision, no matter what some would like to believe.

Roberts did change it back to a tax...that is precedent. Mandate which Obama packaged it...no, not precedent.

Really? Did you pay FICA before you retired?

And do you really think what you call something is more important than its actual effect?

Oh, and no I didn't

Roberts did a noble thing for Republicans. By ruling the mandate is a tax, he gave the republicans legal grounds to repeal it because as everyone knows, any tax can be repealed. Lol. This is a victory for republicans and Romney for he now has something to run on.

What does he have to run on? The ACA is essentially Romneycare at a federal level.

And don't forget. This takes 500 bilion dollars out of medicare for the elderly. The people who need the most health care are going to get less. And, this health care has a 15 member death panel.

ooooh! Can I be on the death panel when you are in sucking all the money out of Medicare???

Reality is they will never tax for Obamacare (Dems or Reps) but the program will go on.... The US will be running 2+ Trillion dollar deficits very shortly and growing.

I love idiots who believe they don't need health insurance because they are healthy. Everyday, thousands of healthy people are diagnosed with cancer and other diseases. My wife was very healthy, until she came down with leukemia, which ended up killing her at the young age of 41. Her medical bills were over $1 million. People who don't have health insurance believe it is up to everyone else to pay for their medical care. It's time for that to change. It's time to put an end to people being leaches on the system and all those who actually pay for their healthcare.

No we're pro choice. IF you want it, get it, if you dont, dont. Why do liberals love to impose their beliefs and ideas on people?
If they dont have insurance, dont treat them, that's alot more constitutional and people would get it pretty fast.

Another nail in the coffin of liberty.

What else will the fucking government be able to force us to buy next?

There is insurance out there for people who are healthy and only covers stuff that are catastrophic ,like cancer , car accidents ect .. It is very cheap .. You pay out of pocket for normal doctor visits ect ..

That is part of freedom though... it is not like I will go without health insurance...

You will still have leeches... those taking government subsidy to pay for health insurance... hence, ,earners paying (via taxation) for the responsibilities of others... which is something I strongly stand against

Right now I bet all you wanabe conservatives are wishing had supported Paul... Now you have to pray Mitt actually follows through with repealing Obamacare if he can even get elected seeing that he is an incredibly weak candidate who supported Obamacare on a federal level.

Bullshit. It removes duplicative service, and takes nothing away from those on Medicare.

it takes 500 billion dollars from medicare asswipe, from the elderly and vulnerable. and it comes with a 15 member death panel.

Forum List

Back