Obamacare law was ‘funded’ and expected to save billions; not so for Medicare Part D

YAWN; another moronic straw man:
1. the Left had four years in charge of both chambers of congress and two of those years with the White House as well.
did they ever even try to de-fund or repeal Medicare D?
2. obama's own lying words are all we have to go by that the ACA will save money
3. and it isnt funded. most of the fines for not having insurance are not enforced or unenforceable
a. the tax on medical devices was eliminated bi-partisanly
b. the employer mandate STILL isnt fully implemented
c. the SUBSIDY to states for expanding Medicaid GOES AWAY after a few years.
They only had two years, the Republicans took the house in 2010. I'm not happy about their inability to get shit done, but then again they had no idea the Republicans would become the party of no. But Obamacare was made law then, so President Obama's landmark achievement was accomplished then.

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

oh such a landmark. PASSED on us with NOT one of our elected Republican Representatives voting for it. what a landmark to have one party shove a Fascist pos Insurance scam that was also the HIGHTEST tax increase on us against OUR WILL. You liberals do love Tyrants as long as they are Democrats in charge

So you expect us to trust the propaganda department for the Democrat Party???

RFLMAO !!!!

Come back with a credible source or concede that you have NOTHING
No, I expect you to do your own fucking research. Research everyone's facts, including the "facts" Fox shoves up your gullible ass. I research everything I read or hear on Fox, I don't have the attitude that since its Fox it must be a bowl of fuck.

And no, I don't let punks post bullshit and do their research for them. If you are too lazy or stupid to find credible links, you lose... period.
You don't know what research is, Lmao. It consists of being honest with yourself first and not letting any source telling you to NOT trust another source. You Fox punks are being controlled like dogs on a leash.

I know exactly what research is, and it involves using credible sources, not propaganda sites. Learn to do it or have your trash dismissed, since you apparently can't find a credible source.

And quit demanding that everybody do your job for you. If you won't do it, you lose.
Lol, I'm trying to get you right wing MRSA sacks off your Fox news dedication. If you really did research you would know that Fox is by far the most slanted news source there is. No other source tells any of their viewers to NOT trust another, and that says a lot. I wouldn't depend on any rightist to do my research for me, I take pride in my approach to research so your little dig at me is fucking hilarious. I know how we got so far into debt, and I know those who watch Fox do not know. So don't act like you do any research, I can tell you don't because you're clueless.

doesnt really matter what you're TRYING to leftard, all you are actually doing is making a fool of yourself

1. the Left had four years in charge of both chambers of congress and two of those years with the White House as well.
2. obama's own lying words are all we have to go by that the ACA will save money
3. and it isnt funded. most of the fines for not having insurance are not enforced or unenforceable
They only had two years, the Republicans took the house in 2010. I'm not happy about their inability to get shit done, but then again they had no idea the Republicans would become the party of no. But Obamacare was made law then, so President Obama's landmark achievement was accomplished then.

over 300 bills passed by that "Party of No:" were blocked from even being debated by the Party of supposed "YES!"..............................research that, get back to me ok?

NICE TALKING POINT THOUGH LEFTARD

try again

over 300 bills passed by that "Party of No:" were blocked from even being debated by the Party of supposed "YES!"

NICE TALKIGN POINT THOUGH LEFTARD

try again

there's a thread about this running right now. and in they march to prove it. man oh man
Critical Thinking: The Bane of the Left's Arguments

Forum List

Back