Obamacare Costs Man With Pre-exisiting Condition $14,000 Deductible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pure Republican Propaganda

Here is a comment on the same page
Its stunning that people actually believe some of this crap. Actually it isn't because most Americans are too lazy to research anything on their own. The fine, based on his income would be $450-$550 for one year. NOT $4037. And of course there is no explanation as to why Mr Sheehan doesn't have a job, or one that offers health insurance. Just more lies and misinformation for the sheep. Idiots

Oh, BTW, just for your information, the most anyone would have to pay out of pocket with any plan offered on the exchange is $6350 for one year. Now go blow that $14,000 out your ass.

Obamacare Costs Man With Pre-exisiting Condition $14,000 Deductible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fucking deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:

But I bet the narcotized are willing to kiss

their messiah's feet.

:bsflag:

I am doubting that story. The bronze program has a $5K deductible, I don't believe the silver program would be 3x it. Second it's 1% of your net, so say he makes 45K cut it down to $38K, that would be max $380.

Lying is a poor tactic regardless of the side you are on! neg

Pure Republican Propaganda

Here is a comment on the same page
Its stunning that people actually believe some of this crap. Actually it isn't because most Americans are too lazy to research anything on their own. The fine, based on his income would be $450-$550 for one year. NOT $4037. And of course there is no explanation as to why Mr Sheehan doesn't have a job, or one that offers health insurance. Just more lies and misinformation for the sheep. Idiots

Liberals make up shit all the time, so you are dishonest in your attack. Most people see right through this BS hoax!

Forum List

Back