Obamabots: Red Alert

Interesting post

How are the Republicans doing?

Aparently better than the Democratics...

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Generic Congressional Vote

You know that "Generic" polling is statistically irrelevant, and meaningless.

No one votes "generically".

I imagine that many pollsters and the people who pay those pollsters disagree about the statistical relevance of "generic" polling...

A lot of cash is changing hands to find out that information...

I imagine that many pollsters and the people who pay those pollsters disagree about the statistical relevance of "generic" polling...

You're wrong. Polling firms like Rassmussen, or Gallup make their money from specific polling. No one is paying them to run Generic polling - that's just to get people to read their websites.

No one in the business pays for generic polling, because it means nothing.

My-oh-my...

Let us take a peek at the RCP Presidential polling data shall we?
____

One year ago, RCP had Obama at 54.1% approval.

Today, RCP now shows Obama with a near 10-point decline with just 45% approval.
One year ago RCP showed us dissaproval numbers of just 39%

Today that dissaproval number is at 49.7%.

Add to this the fact that the two most recent polls taken show Obama's approval numbers at a rather dismal 44%, and we have a first term president who is showing an incredible degree of political inability to positively connect with the American people - a people who appear to consistently be moving away from the president's far left agenda.

Gallup also shows Obama now regularly getting sub-40% approval among Independent voters, about 10 points BELOW the presidential average for this same time in office.

Very tough news for the Obamabots...:eusa_angel:
______

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
Presidential Job Approval Center

my-oh-my. Now I need a new pair of underwear. :eusa_shhh:

Obama is done. It's quite amazing. A lame duck president only 18 months in.

The only thing that saddens me about it is that he gave so much hope to the African American community. The truly independent of that community didn't need him, they succeeded with hard work and talent like all Americans can do. But there is a dependent segment of that community that the left wing has convinced that they are oppressed and incapable of greatness without gov't help, and Obama seemed to inspire that group to rise above that mentality.

Sadly, his radical ideology and the Democrats willingness to go along with it have trashed any chance of that.

Poor blacks have been voting for Democrats for 50 years hoping to do better, but the majority are still poor. Go figure.
(Post made from a laptop from the Blue Diamond exit '76 truckstop on I-15, south of Las Vegas)
The truth is still truth, no matter where it's posted from.

You're wrong. Polling firms like Rassmussen, or Gallup make their money from specific polling. No one is paying them to run Generic polling - that's just to get people to read their websites.

So then Gallup, Rasmussen, and others believe that it is statistically relevant enough to provide those services to the public... They make money from it, whether through increased traffic or ad sales or what have you... Additionally, there are 6 separate firms providing this information and RCP has found it statistically relevant enough to capture and average the numbers...

I might agree that it doesn't have statistical bearing on the November election, but I also imagine that politicians are quite interested in the answer to a question that asks "If the election were held today would you vote Democrat or Republican?"

Oh, BTW...

the Ipsos poll was conducted for Reuters.... (Reuters paid)

The Opinion Research poll was conducted for CNN... (CNN paid)

Quinnipiac does their polling for research purposes....

So then Gallup, Rasmussen, and others believe that it is statistically relevant enough to provide those services to the public... They make money from it, whether through increased traffic or ad sales or what have you... Additionally, there are 6 separate firms providing this information and RCP has found it statistically relevant enough to capture and average the numbers...

I might agree that it doesn't have statistical bearing on the November election, but I also imagine that politicians are quite interested in the answer to a question that asks "If the election were held today would you vote Democrat or Republican?"

I apologize. You're right.

Media pays for "generic" polling. As your sources have shown.

Just because it's on TV, doesn't make it true. No one who acually works in politics or actively follows politics takes "generic" polling seriously, because people don't just vote party lines. Present company on this board excluded, the majority of Americans don't vote down party lines.

Statistically, "generic" polling is useless. As a soundbite, it works just fine.

Fear not liberal douches, the messiah's polling will increase dramatically after your deity unleashes death upon Iran this fall. You can make smores and stuff to celebrate.

white still oppresses blacks
why are republicans so silent on their leaders?
Ohh, they don't have any. BAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back