Obama: "You Can't Change Washington From The Inside."

Maybe he mean't you can't reason and work with the fanatical Tea Partiers in control of the House.

They were willing to default on the debt, and ruin the country.

Not much love for America there.

The real solution is to boot them out, to allow the US to move forward.

Every other President we have ever had worked with Congress - even very hostile ones - to pass budgets.

True or false?

True, with a rational Congress. False with fanatics. Do you think we could work with the Islamic Brotherhood in control of the House? Yes? Where is your burka?

Maybe he mean't you can't reason and work with the fanatical Tea Partiers in control of the House.

Every other President we have ever had worked with Congress - even very hostile ones - to pass budgets.

True or false?

True, with a rational Congress. False with fanatics. Do you think we could work with the Islamic Brotherhood in control of the House? Yes? Where is your burka?
Are you talking about the fanatics in both houses who couldn't drum up a single vote for any of the budgets floated by the regime?

Fanatics indeed.

President Obama's message has always been about the power of "we" and this is just expanding on that same concept...and he's right. We are the ones that have to make the change, not him.

LOL

'We are the Ones the world has been waiting for.'

lol, and they are going to stop the seas from rising and heal the planets:lol:

What change are you talking about? I don't think the audience is getting it! :confused:

Oops...

“I don’t think you change Washington from the inside. I think you change it from the outside,”~Willard Romney 2007.

I sense a set-up.

Obama says something stupid so his team has been scouring Romney's speeches for openings.

Pretty pathetic. And easily explained.

How can I say that?

Well...........

The difference is Romney was on the outside and Obama is on the inside.

Perhaps Romney will have a different opinion once he's inside. All of his experience is from the outside, so his comments are understandable. This is from someone who is on the outside doing things that matter.

Obama doesn't have that experience. He never accomplished anything outside of the system like Romney. And now Obama is claiming that he needs Occupy Wall street to do his work for him because he doesn't have the confidence to do it inside the system.

You see knowing the context matters. :eusa_whistle:

if you read/heard ALL of Romney's statement, you will realizse that he meant the exact opposite of what Obama said.

Romney said (paraphrased) you need an "outsider" to come "inside" to make changes.

Obama said (paraphrased) you cant change washington from the inside.

Another example of the Obama supporters/campaign intentionally altering a Romney statement for political expediency.

Obama: "You Can't Change Washington From The Inside."

From the same asshole who said this in 2008:

Barack Obama said:
If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things.

<snip>

For 18 long months, you have stood up, one by one, and said, "Enough," to the politics of the past. You understand that, in this election, the greatest risk we can take is to try the same, old politics with the same, old players and expect a different result. You have shown what history teaches us, that at defining moments like this one, the change we need doesn't come from Washington. Change comes to Washington.

Hopey-changey my ass.

True or false?

Damn straight.

Obama is a complete failure.

Oops...

“I don’t think you change Washington from the inside. I think you change it from the outside,”~Willard Romney 2007.

I sense a set-up.

Obama says something stupid so his team has been scouring Romney's speeches for openings.

How can I say that?

Well...........

Perhaps Romney will have a different opinion once he's inside. All of his experience is from the outside, so his comments are understandable. This is from someone who is on the outside doing things that matter.

Obama doesn't have that experience. He never accomplished anything outside of the system like Romney. And now Obama is claiming that he needs Occupy Wall street to do his work for him because he doesn't have the confidence to do it inside the system.

if you read/heard ALL of Romney's statement, you will realizse that he meant the exact opposite of what Obama said.

Romney said (paraphrased) you need an "outsider" to come "inside" to make changes.

Another example of the Obama supporters/campaign intentionally altering a Romney statement for political expediency.

Actually, it's another example of Romney saying the EXACT SAME THING President Obama has said. He did it with the "you didn't build that". He did it with the individual mandate. Hell, he even "condemned" the anti-Muslim movie.

So, what it boils down to is ODS. There is no cure...

I sense a set-up.

How can I say that?

Well...........

Actually, it's another example of Romney saying the EXACT SAME THING President Obama has said. He did it with the "you didn't build that". He did it with the individual mandate. Hell, he even "condemned" the anti-Muslim movie.

So, what it boils down to is ODS. There is no cure...

The problem with that is you have to remove all of his comments before and after and remove proper context to make that work.

Much as I like you I have to admit that you may be ignoring the truth to manufacture your own version of the truth.

At any rate Hogwarts greetings. Griffindore rules.

2012-09-20T185649Z_93837766_GM1E89L080Z01_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION.JPG

Today on a taping of Univision Obama said this:

"You can't change Washington from the inside......you can only change it from the outside."

Looks like Obama has given up. Should we let this loser have another 4 years to prove he's right???

September 20, 2012 3:31 pm

President Obama has learned something during his presidency: You can’t change Washington from the inside.

“The most important lesson I’ve learned is that you can’t change Washington from the inside,” he told a Univision forum Thursday. “You can only change it from the outside.”

The remark immediately set off the political media on Twitter.

“(This) is perhaps Obama’s worst gaffe since he met Joe the Plumber?” BuzzFeed editor Ben Smith asked on Twitter Thursday afternoon.

http://freebeacon.com/obama-you-cant-change-washington-from-the-inside/

I'm for letting him test his theory.....by firing his ass.

".............fundamentally change America"

President Obama's message has always been about the power of "we" and this is just expanding on that same concept...and he's right. We are the ones that have to make the change, not him.
"We are the Borg.....resistance is futile....lay down your arms and wait to be absorbed into the collective...."

Last edited:
I noticed Obama says we or they when he's on the spot or being accused of not taking responsibility.

But he says I a lot after a positive outcome.
Like Bin Laden.

Last edited:
"We are the Borg.....resistance is futile....lay down your arms and wait to be absorbed into the collective...."

Funny...last time I checked my pocket Constitution, it said "We The People". Were the founders the Borg?

Another day, another failed attempt to rescue a drowning GOP.

Ya gotta hand it to these dummies, though.....they sure do bounce back every damned day.

Funny...last time I checked my pocket Constitution, it said "We The People". Were the founders the Borg?

Remember, this is a Republic, not a Democracy.

We the People is a catch-phrase that has little to do with our government.

Why?

Because Congress is elected by the people to represent us. It's up to them if they choose to represent our interests. That's what elections are for.

This is what you get when "We The People" take control.........
2012-09-21T140306Z_924401886_GM1E89L1M9X01_RTRMADP_3_FILM-PROTESTS-YEMEN.JPG

r
r

Last edited:

True or false?

Obama's budgets have received exactly 0 votes over the last 3 years, does that make the Democrats part of the problem, or is the fact that Obama is a blithering idiot who has no idea what a budget is?

Now Obama is plagiarizing what Romney said..?

Obama is such a empty suit and the empty chair FITS

vote him out people..we can't take another four years of his division and his "visions" of transforming OUR COUNTRY

Are you that blind? Didn't you hear Mitch McConnel and John Boehnor both say their primary mission would be to prevent Obama's reelection? This has been the most do nothing congress I've seen during my 78 years. Sometimes the Republicans have voted down one of their own suggestions after Obama tried to compromise and give them what they had asked for. That's about as bad as it gets.

Now Obama is plagiarizing what Romney said..?

Obama is such a empty suit and the empty chair FITS

vote him out people..we can't take another four years of his division and his "visions" of transforming OUR COUNTRY

Are you that blind? Didn't you hear Mitch McConnel and John Boehnor both say their primary mission would be to prevent Obama's reelection? This has been the most do nothing congress I've seen during my 78 years. Sometimes the Republicans have voted down one of their own suggestions after Obama tried to compromise and give them what they had asked for. That's about as bad as it gets.

what, ObamaCare and a 800 BILLION stimulus wasn't enough SPENDING for you people?
poor obama, they just wouldn't let him spend into our great great grandchildren wallets

Last edited:

Forum List

Back