Obama: "You Can't Change Washington From The Inside."

Annnnnnd rdean attempts to hijack the thread.

rdean is too stupid to hijack his pants....but lets play the game with him. Lets make it a drinking game and eveytime he goes off topic, he has to take a drink, he'll be drunk and stop posting in no time

Funny how the President admitting he can't do anything as long as he's president isn't worth discussing, yet they want to talk about how Mitt hates 47% percent, even though he doesn't. He just feels that talking about lower taxes won't work on people that don't pay taxes.

Duh.....

I've often wondered if Obama really, in his heart of hearts, thought that he was going to "change" Washington through the force of his will. That one guy could lead such a movement.

Certainly he has a, uh, very healthy self esteem, so I suppose it's possible.

I've often wondered if Obama really, in his heart of hearts, thought that he was going to "change" Washington through the force of his will. That one guy could lead such a movement.

Certainly he has a, uh, very healthy self esteem, so I suppose it's possible.

He's making excuses. He won't admit he screwed up.

Somebody else might be able to change Washington from within Washington but the premise is just to difficult for him too even try.

Last edited:
Yup.

He gives pretty speeches and folks fall head over heels for what he has to say.

Running for POTUS is way easier than being POTUS.

Barry has found out that giving pretty speeches ain't cuttin it. Folks expect results.

He just isn't up to the task.

Yup.

He gives pretty speeches and folks fall head over heels for what he has to say.

Running for POTUS is way easier than being POTUS.

Barry has found out that giving pretty speeches ain't cuttin it. Folks expect results.

He just isn't up to the task.

Right after he made the infamous gaffe he also said "We mobilized the American people to make changes".

Okay, who did he mobilize? Occupy Wallstreet? Is that who he says mobilized outside of Washington?

I think Obama just admitted yet again something he swears up and down he had nothing to do with.

I don't care if he's freakin' Superman, what ills Washington cannot be fixed by one guy. It's gonna take multiple, brave leaders from both sides of the aisle who are more concerned about the future of the country than in the status of their campaign bank accounts.

This isn't a joke, our "leaders" are failing us and all anyone can do right now is point the finger.

I don't care if he's freakin' Superman, what ills Washington cannot be fixed by one guy. It's gonna take multiple, brave leaders from both sides of the aisle who are more concerned about the future of the country than in the status of their campaign bank accounts.

This isn't a joke, our "leaders" are failing us and all anyone can do right now is point the finger.

Course it would help if we at least had somebody in charge that had a positive attitude, but Obama has none. You can't win if you think you have 2 strikes against you from the outset.

This is why they insulate him from everything. He doesn't have the conviction to press on. When things go wrong they send him to the Bahamas or in the case of this Libyan attack, they send him to Vegas to a fundraiser. Anything to keep his spirits up. Some folks don't need to be insulated from reality. Some people have their own strength of will to sustain them.

Last edited:
Oops...

“I don’t think you change Washington from the inside. I think you change it from the outside,”~Willard Romney 2007.

watch

Last edited:
Now Obama is plagiarizing what Romney said..?

Obama is such a empty suit and the empty chair FITS

vote him out people..we can't take another four years of his division and his "visions" of transforming OUR COUNTRY

Oops...

“I don’t think you change Washington from the inside. I think you change it from the outside,”~Willard Romney 2007.

I sense a set-up.

Obama says something stupid so his team has been scouring Romney's speeches for openings.

Pretty pathetic. And easily explained.

How can I say that?

Well...........

The difference is Romney was on the outside and Obama is on the inside.

Perhaps Romney will have a different opinion once he's inside. All of his experience is from the outside, so his comments are understandable. This is from someone who is on the outside doing things that matter.

Obama doesn't have that experience. He never accomplished anything outside of the system like Romney. And now Obama is claiming that he needs Occupy Wall street to do his work for him because he doesn't have the confidence to do it inside the system.

You see knowing the context matters. :eusa_whistle:

President Obama's message has always been about the power of "we" and this is just expanding on that same concept...and he's right. We are the ones that have to make the change, not him.

Maybe he mean't you can't reason and work with the fanatical Tea Partiers in control of the House.

They were willing to default on the debt, and ruin the country.

Not much love for America there.

The real solution is to boot them out, to allow the US to move forward.

Maybe he mean't you can't reason and work with the fanatical Tea Partiers in control of the House.

They were willing to default on the debt, and ruin the country.

Not much love for America there.

The real solution is to boot them out, to allow the US to move forward.

Every other President we have ever had worked with Congress - even very hostile ones - to pass budgets.

True or false?

Forum List

Back