Obama: "You Can't Change Washington From The Inside."

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
2012-09-20T185649Z_93837766_GM1E89L080Z01_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION.JPG

Today on a taping of Univision Obama said this:

"You can't change Washington from the inside......you can only change it from the outside."

Looks like Obama has given up. Should we let this loser have another 4 years to prove he's right???

September 20, 2012 3:31 pm

President Obama has learned something during his presidency: You can’t change Washington from the inside.

“The most important lesson I’ve learned is that you can’t change Washington from the inside,” he told a Univision forum Thursday. “You can only change it from the outside.”

The remark immediately set off the political media on Twitter.

“(This) is perhaps Obama’s worst gaffe since he met Joe the Plumber?” BuzzFeed editor Ben Smith asked on Twitter Thursday afternoon.

http://freebeacon.com/obama-you-cant-change-washington-from-the-inside/

I'm for letting him test his theory.....by firing his ass.

HOPE CHANGE... HOPE CHANGE.. Oceans will rise.. Muslims will love us.. CHANGE.. Most ethical and open WH.. Solyndra, Fast N Furious.. HOPE CHANGE.. JUST WORDS-- "I promise to close Gitmo." "I will cut the deficit in half." "I will bring millions of shovel ready jobs!" "Unemployment will be under 6%, just give me your hard earned money." " NO TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS"

The LIAR-N-CHIEF.. Kick the BUM out..Let him take his Chicago thug politics back to where he came from..

LEAKED intel that endangers Americans world-wide to prop himself up.. OSAMA IS DEAD, AUTO INDUSTRY ALIVE.. ARAB SPRING all equal = Embassies burning all over the world with Americans slaughtered, tortured.. FAILURE to protect Americans-- even with warnings from the Ambassador himself, intelligence.. and being 9-11

SHEER INCOMPETENCE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi2HSk7csJs]Romney Slams Obama For Saying He Can't Change Washington From Inside - YouTube[/ame]

"His slogan was yes we can, his slogan now is NO I CAN'T." - Mitt

:thup:

"You can't change Washington from the inside......you can only change it from the outside."

Looks like Obama has given up. Should we let this loser have another 4 years to prove he's right???

President Obama has learned something during his presidency: You can’t change Washington from the inside.

“The most important lesson I’ve learned is that you can’t change Washington from the inside,” he told a Univision forum Thursday. “You can only change it from the outside.”

“(This) is perhaps Obama’s worst gaffe since he met Joe the Plumber?” BuzzFeed editor Ben Smith asked on Twitter Thursday afternoon.

Yeah....didn't you love that one. He's getting as bad as Biden....:badgrin:

Damn, you beat me to it.

He could've done things to change Washington from the inside, but he decided not to. That would've required taking chances, butting heads with Nancy and Harry, and leading from in front instead of from behind. Didn't have the balls to do it.

He could've done things to change Washington from the inside, but he decided not to. That would've required taking chances, butting heads with Nancy and Harry, and leading from in front instead of from behind. Didn't have the balls to do it.

The job requires a hard worker.....and most of the things he wanted to get done weren't things that were good for this country as a whole, just good for his supporters.

So he didn't work at it. He left it up to his handlers.......and they screwed the pooch.

Last edited:
that is worse than romney's 47 percent statement

that alone goes against everything he said in 08 and really everything a presidential candidate should ever say. he is basically saying...don't vote for me.

And then he went on to say he got the help of the American people.

And he was right.

Again.

I think he is sticking with the mantra that nothing in this country can be fixed, and therefore needs to be torn down and completely rebuilt, with Obama at the helm, of course.

Would have interfeared with his golf and b-ball, a guys got to have priorities don't cha know.

Forum List

Back