Obama Wins in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Media' started by LogikAndReazon, Jun 7, 2012.

1. LogikAndReazon

LogikAndReazon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,285
    Last night we got home from a dinner and discovered something wonderful when we switched on the television. There's an entire cable network called MSNBC devoted to the entertainment of conservatives. Apparently all they have on this station is disconsolate lefties 24/7. We assume it's part of the Fox empire. Roger Ailes is a genius, isn't he?

A guy named Lawrence O'Donnell hosts a show called "The Last Word," a misleading name, since here we are getting in a latter word. Even so, the show is awesome. O'Donnell cracked us up when he opened yesterday's show: "Tonight, the really big winner in Wisconsin's recall election is--President Obama." Later he had one of his fellow hosts, Rachel Maddow, on as a guest, and she agreed: "It's going to be hard to see this as a bad night for Obama," she declared, citing the president's "11-point margin of theoretical victory . . . over Mitt Romney." (Charlie Spiering has a video montage.)

Theoretically, Obama was on the side of the government employee unions that were behind the unsuccessful attempt to oust Gov. Scott Walker, who last year signed legislation abolishing most of their corrupt "collective bargaining" arrangements. "Understand this," the future president declared in 2007: "If American workers are being denied their right to organize and collectively bargain when I'm in the White House, I'll put on a comfortable pair of shoes myself, I'll walk on that picket line with you as president of the United States of America. Because workers deserve to know that somebody is standing in their corner."

We Are the 119% - WSJ.com

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,214
    Yes, Obama was the winner in Wisconsin. I dont know why. But he had to be. Because he's black. And anything else is just racist.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Leweman

Leweman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +737
    Too bad he lost the US election though.

4. naturegirl

naturegirl Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +862
    Yea, he put on those sneakers so he could walk among them. I thought I saw him standing in some corner. :lol:

5. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    Now you see why PMSnbc, the all Obama, Demcorat channel ratings are in the toilet.

How sad these people don't have the decency to be honest with people, they might have a few more viewers if they did..

6. The T

The T George S. Patton Party Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    Same with CNN.

7. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    I was going to move this to Humor until it became clear that Boiking's boot licking toadies at CCCPNBC were serious. :lol:

8. Zxereus

Zxereus BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +152
    Yes, Obama was the big winner. Oh, and it was Bush's fault.................l had to make sure and get that in.

9. hortysir

hortysir In Memorial of 47

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,296
    Everybody gets a trophy!!!

:clap2:

10. bitterlyclingin

bitterlyclingin Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +448
    [They say pictures "Speak louder than a thousand words", if so.......enjoy]

"It doesn’t quite rise to the level of the greatest obituary of all time, but a line at the end of James Francis “Fitz” Fitzgerald Sr.’s death notice in Tuesday’s Madison State Journal is certainly out of the ordinary.

Fitz, an outspoken part-owner of the Milwaukee Bucks and the Golden State Warriors, asked for memorials in his name, in the form of support for “whoever is running against Barack Obama.”"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Wisconsin Man’s Obituary Request: Donations For “Whoever Is Running Against Barack Obama”…