Media Shocked by Man's Racial Comment

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
It was true, of course...

Arson Fire May Have Been Race-Related | American Renaissance

The man stated, “People in these neighborhoods don’t want those type of people moving down here and destroying the property value. So when things like that happen, it shouldn’t such a shock.”

We asked the man what he meant by “those types of people.” He responded: “Minorities. African Americans.”

We asked the man why he holds these opinions.

He answered, “Because I own a home and I see what happens when they move into the neighborhood. Property value goes down, kids on the corner, crime goes up. The east side used to be a beautiful place; look what they did to that.”

Unfortunately, pretty much everything he said was true. Black and hispanic people can absolutely rise above dragging the millstone of crime and unacceptable living conditions around with them, but it takes a total rejection and cutting off of what they grew up with and are used to.

Unfortunately, pretty much everything he said was true. Black and hispanic people can absolutely rise above dragging the millstone of crime and unacceptable living conditions around with them, but it takes a total rejection and cutting off of what they grew up with and are used to.

:cuckoo:

Why is racially motivated crime more offensive to ordinary crime? Would it be satisfactory if the crazy SOB paid someone to set fire to an empty building owned by white people?

:cuckoo:
What are you so upset about? He's just telling the truth as he sees it.

When you're in In L.A. you can tell what the ethnic makeup of the neighborhood is just by looking at how much trash is in the street.

In order of dirtiest to cleanest:

Mexican
Black
White
Asian

Been that way as long as I can remember.

Forum List

Back