Obama win boosts optimism

biggest two day percentage drop in over 20 years

...and this nonsense about trying to separate wall street from main street has reminded me of the late, great Paul Tsongas who said "Democrats Love Employment, but They Hate Employers"

It is the largest Post-election day drop EVER....(history was made)

Investors aren't stupid, they know the tax man cometh...
Hence why there will be a drying up of investment capital.

Last edited:
Sure it boosts optimism. That's why the Dow dropped 500 points, right? Dumbass.

F*ck you, asswipe. You think the world started yesterday? I distinctly recall leftoid maggots blaming a drop in the stock market the day after Bush was elected on Bush.

But it's different now, right? Hypocritical piece of trash.

S-u-u-u-u-re it did. And that's what the leftazoid media was reporting to, right? You were in what? 2nd grade then?

Face it ... your boy's not creating optimism. He sure as Hell isn't with wealthy investors and guess what? When wealthy investors start hoarding their dollars or taking them overseas, they don't invest them here. Not investing them here means blue collar workers don't have jobs. That means I don't have a job.

But look at the bright side ... rather than just despising you leftwingnut morons for hijacking my party, I can HATE you for putting me out of work cuz you're so damned smart.

you're dumber than i thought.

based on earnings hahahahaahaaaaa

:cuckoo:

you should know
you are a loser

This topic is seriously depressing. Is this what I have to look forward to here? Not only does a moderator tell me to stop reporting nasty posts, but now I see that the mods and administrators are exempt from the no whining rule and that not only do they allow such viciousness among the members but they also participate in such behavior themselves. This place looks far more unwelcoming and unpleasant than when I first arrived here. Has this place always been this way?

And yes, I know I'm free to leave at any time. That's not what I'm asking.

This topic is seriously depressing. Is this what I have to look forward to here? Not only does a moderator tell me to stop reporting nasty posts, but now I see that the mods and administrators are exempt from the no whining rule and that not only do they allow such viciousness among the members but they also participate in such behavior themselves. This place looks far more unwelcoming and unpleasant than when I first arrived here. Has this place always been this way?

One, there is no "no whining" rule.

Two, attacking an idiot for being an idiot is not whining.

Three, I don't know what 1960s Sunday School you are a refugee from, but you weren't reporting "nasty posts." You were reporting every dirty word you saw.

Four, I think that the fact that what you call vicousness is allowed by admin/mods and participated in by admin/mods SHOULD have a clue in it somewhere, huh?

If what you are asking is should you perhaps modify your unrealistic expectations of a message board that maximizes free speech, the answer is yes.

If you are asking if admin/mods are members just like everyone else and free to engage in discussions on the board just like everyone else, yes. When acting solely on own behalves and expressing our personal viewpoints, we are members here too.

If you are asking are you allowed to whine about what you don't like about this board or its staff in public forums, the answer is NO.

What you NEED to ask, rather than projecting my asking you to leave, is do YOU belong here? Do you fit in? Only YOU can answer than question, not I.

First of all, telling people to shut the fuck up, to go fuck themselves, or that they're dumbasses is not only "rude," but extremely disrespectful and very unprofessional. I am utterly shocked that anyone frequents a place that not only allows such behavior but encourages it too. I feel sorry for your family because they're stuck with you, and I thank God that I only know you on this message board. I and the other members here fortunately have the option of leaving at any time, which I have made the very easy decision of doing after having seen even more clearly just how little respect you have for your board's supporters and fellow Americans. I am sorry I ever came here and read through your mindless, cruel rants about your false superiority.

Feel free to respond to this, but I won't end up seeing it.

Last edited:

If idiots like kirkybot keep out of a conversation... there is a lot to look forward to and enjoy on this board..

trolls likey kirkybot, bobo the clown, paperboy, orange_juice, sunni man, etc can bring any conversation down with their inane bullshit

In the first major poll since Barack Obama's landmark victory, the vast majority of Americans are buying into his message of hope -- far more than his share of the popular vote.

The USA Today/Gallup survey, conducted on Wednesday, asked how people felt about Obama's election: 67 percent said proud, 67 percent said optimistic, and 59 percent said excited. Thirty percent said pessimistic and 27 percent said afraid.

The election of the nation's first African-American president also has people more optimistic about race relations. According to the poll, two-thirds of Americans say that relations between blacks and whites "will eventually be worked out" in the United States, the highest percentage since Gallup first asked the question in the middle of the civil rights revolution in 1963.

Obama win boosts optimism, poll says - 2008 Presidential Campaign Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

Everybody's dancing to the beat .. but nobody is listening to the words.

The piper must be paid.

If idiots like kirkybot keep out of a conversation... there is a lot to look forward to and enjoy on this board..

trolls likey kirkybot, bobo the clown, paperboy, orange_juice, sunni man, etc can bring any conversation down with their inane bullshit

Insults are inane bullshit.

First of all, telling people to shut the fuck up, to go fuck themselves, or that they're dumbasses is not only "rude," but extremely disrespectful and very unprofessional. I am utterly shocked that anyone frequents a place that not only allows such behavior but encourages it too. I feel sorry for your family because they're stuck with you, and I thank God that I only know you on this message board. I and the other members here fortunately have the option of leaving at any time, which I have made the very easy decision of doing after having seen even more clearly just how little respect you have for your board's supporters and fellow Americans. I am sorry I ever came here and read through your mindless, cruel rants about your false superiority.

Feel free to respond to this, but I won't end up seeing it.

Nice post.

Forum List

Back