Obama willing to go "more than half-way" on Florida and Michigan

No, I can. Ohio, Pennsylvania, California, New York, Florida...states that matter, tell me, how many of those states did he win?

Right, none.

Oh, you mean "win" or WIN? Indeed, let's all just look to those 5 states and disregard everyone else who has made a CLEAR choice.

Poll Date Sample Obama Clinton Spread
RCP Average 05/08 - 05/28 -- 51.0 40.5 Obama +10.5
Gallup Tracking 05/25 - 05/28 1279 V 52 42 Obama +10.0
Rasmussen Tracking 05/25 - 05/28 900 LV 47 44 Obama +3.0
Newsweek 05/21 - 05/22 608 RV 50 42 Obama +8.0
Reuters/Zogby 05/15 - 05/18 516 LV 59 33 Obama +26.0
Quinnipiac 05/08 - 05/12 864 RV 45 41 Obama +4.0
ABC News/Wash Post 05/08 - 05/11 620 A 53 41 Obama +12.0
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/democratic_primaries.html

You don't have the Majority of anything. ANYTHING. nadda. zilch. zip. 5 weighted states... whooptyfuckingdo. I mean, it's not like there are 50 states in the union or that every indication from delegate count to popular vote is all that important when a clintonite wants to masticate the data.

:rolleyes:

Oh, you mean "win" or WIN? Indeed, let's all just look to those 5 states and disregard everyone else who has made a CLEAR choice.

Poll Date Sample Obama Clinton Spread
RCP Average 05/08 - 05/28 -- 51.0 40.5 Obama +10.5
Gallup Tracking 05/25 - 05/28 1279 V 52 42 Obama +10.0
Rasmussen Tracking 05/25 - 05/28 900 LV 47 44 Obama +3.0
Newsweek 05/21 - 05/22 608 RV 50 42 Obama +8.0
Reuters/Zogby 05/15 - 05/18 516 LV 59 33 Obama +26.0
Quinnipiac 05/08 - 05/12 864 RV 45 41 Obama +4.0
ABC News/Wash Post 05/08 - 05/11 620 A 53 41 Obama +12.0
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/democratic_primaries.html

You don't have the Majority of anything. ANYTHING. nadda. zilch. zip. 5 weighted states... whooptyfuckingdo. I mean, it's not like there are 50 states in the union or that every indication from delegate count to popular vote is all that important when a clintonite wants to masticate the data.

:rolleyes:

Are you naive enough to suggest that Obama can't lose this election because more Americans would vote for him?

Obviously you forgot the travesty of 2000. Look to the electoral college, it is strongly in McCain's favor.

Are you naive enough to suggest that Obama can't lose this election because more Americans would vote for him?

Obviously you forgot the travesty of 2000. Look to the electoral college, it is strongly in McCain's favor.

Haha, you're so naieve. He might not even win the primary even with more Democrats voting for him.

You are aware the design and the placement of names and holes was decided by DEMOCRATS?

you are aware that the secretary of state, katherine harris , was ultimately responsible to assure the ballot was acceptable and had to sign off on what this democratic chairman chose as a ballot, along with the ballots sent in by all chairmans for the final, official, state sign off?

:eusa_wall:

care

you are aware that the secretary of state, katherine harris , was ultimately responsible to assure the ballot was acceptable and had to sign off on what this democratic chairman chose as a ballot, along with the ballots sent in by all chairmans for the final, official, state sign off?

:eusa_wall:

care

yes, but to be fair... it was also signed off on by a dem rep who was too oblivious to realize how bad the ballot was.

yes, but to be fair... it was also signed off on by a dem rep who was too oblivious to realize how bad the ballot was.

fair enough, but her office, failed to protect the votes of thousands of west palm beach citizens, and was the ultimate overseer of the entire florida election, by Law....and if ya gotta place, Where the Buck stops....

those at the very top need to take responsibility is kinda how i look at it....

but you are right, there were flub ups all around!!!

care

fair enough, but her office, failed to protect the votes of thousands of west palm beach citizens, and was the ultimate overseer of the entire florida election, by Law....and if ya gotta place, Where the Buck stops....

those at the very top need to take responsibility is kinda how i look at it....

but you are right, there were flub ups all around!!!

care

Absolute revisionist bullshit, that type ballot was used for YEARS and no cared one whit till Gore lost. I wonder why that is?

Ohh ya what happened to all those claims that in 2002 and 2004 electronic machines were being rigged by Republicans? Ohh wait I remember, they got dropped when in 2006 the dems won. After that, until this election they are fine, now if the dems lose again we will once again be reminded about those bad machines.

Haha, you're so naieve. He might not even win the primary even with more Democrats voting for him.

How's that for irony?

Absolute revisionist bullshit, that type ballot was used for YEARS and no cared one whit till Gore lost. I wonder why that is?

Ohh ya what happened to all those claims that in 2002 and 2004 electronic machines were being rigged by Republicans? Ohh wait I remember, they got dropped when in 2006 the dems won. After that, until this election they are fine, now if the dems lose again we will once again be reminded about those bad machines.

THAT BALLOT was KNOWN to be ineffective in a presidential race, it was used and acceptable in special elections and other issue votes and in other races where there are not so many candidates, but it was well known NOT to work, and to cause confusion if there were multiple candidates such as president and vice president on the same ticket and multiple total candidates in a race.

it stopped because florida passed election reform last year or late 2006, where the repub majority tied this 5 years and some, legislation on election reform to moving their primary up before the allowed date....this forced the dems to vote yes for this bill....ultimately, leading to their sanction on delegates in this primary...

no need to worry, dems got the election reform needed, but repubs got the Dem party delegates disqualified....this is why i have always believed the dnc was wrong in sanctioning them, it was not the fla dem legislator's fault!

sorry for the tangent....

care

Obama doesn't deserve "halfway." He lost FL and withdrew from Michigan. If they're going to count, count them as they went down instead of allowing this smarmy bastard to dictate terms.

Obama doesn't deserve "halfway." He lost FL and withdrew from Michigan. If they're going to count, count them as they went down instead of allowing this smarmy bastard to dictate terms.

You don't think "smarmy bastard" is a bit much? The DNC said these votes wouldn't count. To count them now would be unfair and prejudicial to Obama's campaign. Why should he be willing to let them count? To the extent he has any say in the matter, he will try to make sure that if they do count, they do so only to an extent not to change the outcome of the nomination process. Not only would any politician do the same, but many people who aren't politicians feel the same.

I don't think it was used for years, just that one time. Regardless, I agree, people in Palm Beach county are idiots.

You don't think "smarmy bastard" is a bit much? The DNC said these votes wouldn't count. To count them now would be unfair and prejudicial to Obama's campaign. Why should he be willing to let them count? To the extent he has any say in the matter, he will try to make sure that if they do count, they do so only to an extent not to change the outcome of the nomination process. Not only would any politician do the same, but many people who aren't politicians feel the same.

The DNC is ignoring their own rules. The rules STATE half should count anyway.

Forum List

Back