Obama: "willfully LIED about the bill" OBAMA!! YOU LIED about

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"
46 Million Uninsured: A Look Behind The Number : NPR
BIGGEST F...KING LIE EVER!!
And that is proven with THESE FACTS!!!
There are ONLY 4 million that truly want and need insurance BUT your big ass LIE about 46 million is what motivated the 6 "YES" votes that BARELY passed Obamacare and Now look what Sen. Max Baucus (D-Mont.) said Wednesday he fears a "train wreck" as the Obama administration implements its signature healthcare law. "TRAIN WRECK " because YOU LIED!!!

You call :The gun lobby and its allies willfully lied about the bill,” Mr. Obama said in the White House rose garden about 90 minutes after the vote. “It came down to politics.”

Obama angrily denounces gun-rights groups as willful liars - Washington Times
I don't know about that but I do know these LIES told by Obama!!!
This LIE is now causing insurance rates to climb by 2017 122%!

This LIE was told also by Obama.."I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."
Sources: Speech, "A Politics of Conscience," June 23, 2007
YET instead of going down.. the average family policy is going up to, $5,500!!

BIG OBAMA LIE:"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan. If you like your doctor, you keep seeing your doctor. I don't want government bureaucrats meddling in your health care."

All of these ARE FAR BIGGER LIES affecting ALL of us versus whatever tiny lie the NRA etc. MAY have told!

MAN this is truly an illustration of the phrase "The pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom used to claim that a person is guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another!!!

You sound surprised to learn that Obama lied. Obama is a pathological liar. He is a narcissist. The strategy you describe is an old one. The very thing the person is doing they accuse the other of doing. It is designed to frustrate, mock and insult you as in insulting your intelligence... they make it just obvious enough to outrage the person who knows what is going on but not enough for the clueless to understand what they are getting away with.

The truth is Obama isn't getting away with anything. Everything he is doing is sowing an eventual harvest for him and his family. Everything. In your own lifetime you will surely hear how that plays out and in that day? You'll be thanking God you are not him. - Jeremiah

You sound surprised to learn that Obama lied. Obama is a pathological liar. He is a narcissist. The strategy you describe is an old one. The very thing the person is doing they accuse the other of doing. It is designed to frustrate, mock and insult you as in insulting your intelligence... they make it just obvious enough to outrage the person who knows what is going on but not enough for the clueless to understand what they are getting away with.

The truth is Obama isn't getting away with anything. Everything he is doing is sowing an eventual harvest for him and his family. Everything. In your own lifetime you will surely hear how that plays out and in that day? You'll be thanking God you are not him. - Jeremiah

Oh no I'm NOT surprised he LIED! The biggest issue I'm pointing out is HIS calling others "Liars" very unpresidential like!
But NO ever since I read this portion from Obama in his own words from his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."

HE told us HE HAD to lie to get his way.. HE USED "TRICKS", "TACTICS" to get people to like him!

Obama told us
1) "I'd like higher gas prices.."
2) “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.
3) " So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
4)Told Brazil.."we'll be your best [oil] customer".
5) "I favor single payer insurance".. meaning 1,400 insurance companies stop: paying $100 billion in Fed/state/local taxes as well as LOCAL property taxes.
400,000 employees let go collecting $6 billion in unemployment checks!
I mean by these statements HE LIED when he took the OATH of office twice!

Right. I am very impressed that you read his book, good for you! ( I'd advise checking it out at the library for anyone who has not read it. You need to get a good look inside his head to see what is going on in there. )

Yes, one of the things that is going to grab the attention of the democrats in 2014 is the sky high electric bills, the rolling blackouts, the elect. credits they will be selling ( to someone who can afford it still & wants to purchase more energy for that month ) off for food rather than using. Same goes for fisherman, whatever their allowance quota is they will sell it off to larger fishing outfits because they won't be able to afford to stay in the industry anymore. If you fish without having that quota ticket you'll be put in jail. So this is across the board - citizens & industry - that is coming ...

Another thing that would skyrocket would be gasoline, yes. Not that it would matter. I have a friend, he is a doctor and took the Obamacare courses ( required ) and come 2014 cars will be equipped with black boxes. If you cannot pass the physical to be a jet pilot you can forget about passing it for your drivers license. The physicals Obamacare is going to require for simple things like a DL is going to shock the American public once its rolled out. You don't pass that physical? You won't be driving anymore.

You won't believe what they have planned - it will guarantee a huge portion of the population is no longer driving - lets put it that way -..... Next - the black box... every car will have one installed - according to Obamacare bill by 2014. Every single car on the road. Car doesn't have a black box? You won't be driving it. Oh yes, it controls whether your car starts or not. The govt will be in full control of road travel, check points, they already have them built on the side of many highways - they have a curve bell top - like a tunnel? Have you seen those yet? What else?

I'll have to think and remember. He told me alot of things that they haven't ever mentioned and yet it is in the Obamacare bill! Amazing, isn't it? You can look up on google - Complete Lives Systems - and you will find some facts on the Obamacare healthcare system. Very scary stuff.

Last edited:
Right. I am very impressed that you read his book, good for you! ( I'd advise checking it out at the library for anyone who has not read it. You need to get a good look inside his head to see what is going on in there. )

Yes, one of the things that is going to grab the attention of the democrats in 2014 is the sky high electric bills, the rolling blackouts, the elect. credits they will be selling ( to someone who can afford it still & wants to purchase more energy for that month ) off for food rather than using. Same goes for fisherman, whatever their allowance quota is they will sell it off to larger fishing outfits because they won't be able to afford to stay in the industry anymore.

Another thing that would skyrocket would be gasoline, yes. Not that it would matter. I have a friend, he is a doctor and took the Obamacare courses ( required ) and come 2014 cars will be equipped with black boxes. If you cannot pass the physical to be a jet pilot you can forget about passing it for your drivers license. You won't be driving anymore.

You won't believe what they have planned - it will guarantee a huge portion of the population is no longer driving - lets put it that way -..... Next - the black box... yes, it controls whether your car starts or not. The govt will be in full control of road travel, check points, they already have them built on the side of many highways - they have a curve bell top - like a tunnel? Have you seen those yet? What else?

I'll have to think and remember. He told me alot of things that they haven't ever mentioned and yet it is in the Obamacare bill! Amazing, isn't it? You can look up on google - Complete Lives Systems - and you will find some facts on the Obamacare healthcare system. Very scary stuff.

I have access to a database of 6,000 hospitals that shows how much revenue comes from Medicare and more disgusting how sometimes Medicare (and they know it and are ok with it )are overcharged 6,000% for some services!

If you live in a city and would like me to tell you what the largest hospital overcharges Medicare let me know the city.
For example:
In 2009 the University Community Hospital in Tampa sent Medicare 2,110 claims for CAT scan no contrast.
Each claim averaged: $2,635 which is what was billed by the hospital to Medicare...
But the hospital's ACTUAL COSTS to perform the CAT SCAN was $43
a mark up 6,127.91%

And the reason Medicare is OK with that is because of EMTALA!

Forum List

Back