Obama will be blackmailed (possibly many times)

Gord, it doesn't matter. He got all that shit by Hillary during the Primary. When he beat her she dug and dug, and apparently found something. Why do you think she's the S of S? Now that he has the presidency, he'll use Black Ops to kill anyone who tries to blackmail him.
I lay most of the responsiblility on the mainstream media. If they had done their job and reported most of this stuff Obama would have lost in a landslide, either to Hillary or McCain.

Gord, it doesn't matter. He got all that shit by Hillary during the Primary. When he beat her she dug and dug, and apparently found something. Why do you think she's the S of S? Now that he has the presidency, he'll use Black Ops to kill anyone who tries to blackmail him.

:lol: wow.... you people really are insane. and is black ops a racist remark? :eusa_whistle:

Originally Posted by Red Dawn
So, your contention is that Obama is a radical, muslim Marxist-Lennist, who pals around with terrorists, and probably isn't even a natural born citizen of the United States.

Gotcha. You're a kool aid drunk, ultra partisan hack.

Funny how you ended up with those conclusions when I never said them. I just presented the evidence that I have found and YOU came to those conclusions.

Guess that makes you the "kool aid drunk, ultra partisan hack".
Interesting observation:

The fact that a liberal like Red Dawn came to the conclusion that I was claiming:

"that Obama is a radical, muslim Marxist-Lennist, who pals around with terrorists, and probably isn't even a natural born citizen of the United States."

actually illustrates the power of these lists of evidence. Even hard core Obama Kool Aid drinkers like Red Dawn can see that Obama has some serious problems.

(Thanks for the illustation Red Dawn... :lol:)

When you can't argue the issue insult the poster. :eusa_hand:

hmmmm so when the cons on this board call the libs "libtards" "nutters" "moonbats" et al, it's only because they can't argue the issue....got it... thanks. :clap2:

as for disputing the remarks in question, really, what is the point. Half is it total bullshit and the other half is total horseshit.

Interesting observation:

The fact that a liberal like Red Dawn came to the conclusion that I was claiming:

"that Obama is a radical, muslim Marxist-Lennist, who pals around with terrorists, and probably isn't even a natural born citizen of the United States."

actually illustrates the power of these lists of evidence. Even hard core Obama Kool Aid drinkers like Red Dawn can see that Obama has some serious problems.

(Thanks for the illustation Red Dawn... :lol:)
while i think red dawn is a moron "kool aid drunk, ultra partisan hack".

your list has a lot of unsubstantiated claims with no facts to back it up

the State of HI issued him a birth certificate, why would they do that if he wasn't actually born there?
i mean, kinda hard to claim he had influence back in 1961

If a governor of the United States of America, becomes a grandmother, that makes news.

OR it could be that Bristol isn't and hasn't been pregnant with this other child and she was really pregnant with Trigg back last year and earlier this year.

or it could be that it takes 9 months, artard.

while i think red dawn is a moron "kool aid drunk, ultra partisan hack".

your list has a lot of unsubstantiated claims with no facts to back it up

the State of HI issued him a birth certificate, why would they do that if he wasn't actually born there?
i mean, kinda hard to claim he had influence back in 1961
I made no unsubstantiated claim about his birth certificate - I simply posed:

"There are serious doubts as to his meeting the constitutional requirements to be POTUS"

I made no unsubstantiated claim about his birth certificate - I simply posed:

"There are serious doubts as to his meeting the constitutional requirements to be POTUS"

the only people with "serious" doubts are idiots whose head gear of choice is reynolds wrap.

No one with two braincells functioning thinks that there is any merit to the claim that Obama doesn't meet the constitutional requirements to be POTUS.

It's complete and total crap and the fact that you can google it doesn't mean it amounts to anything of importance.

hmmmm so when the cons on this board call the libs "libtards" "nutters" "moonbats" et al, it's only because they can't argue the issue....got it... thanks. :clap2:
Well I don't do those things.

as for disputing the remarks in question, really, what is the point. Half is it total bullshit and the other half is total horseshit.
Yes that would take some research on your part. Much easier to do what you just claimed "cons" do and just wave them aside with a claim that they are just "bullshit" and "horseshit". Typical lazy liberal response...

Last edited:
the only people with "serious" doubts are idiots whose head gear of choice is reynolds wrap.

No one with two braincells functioning thinks that there is any merit to the claim that Obama doesn't meet the constitutional requirements to be POTUS.

It's complete and total crap and the fact that you can google it doesn't mean it amounts to anything of importance.
Tell that to the SCOTUS who are deliberating this issue today...

Well I don't do those things.

Yes that would take some research on your part. Much easier to do what you just claimed "cons" do and just wave them aside with a claim that they are just "bullshit" and "horseshit". Typical lazy liberal response...

what is there to research? you are the one making the accusations, it is your responsibility to prove your claims to be truthful and accurate, not my job to prove that they are bullshit.

Haven't I read this before? The same right-wing blogging BS that you see on thinkprogress.org and worldnetdaily.net.

Hey, how's Bristol Palin's pregnancy going? Haven't heard much about that lately... wonder why....
I wonder if she's actually pregnant, to be honest. And why haven't they married yet?

As it's fair that there are a great many unanswered questions about Obama. He has to be given the opportunity to either rise or fall on his own merits.

Forum List

Back