Obama will be blackmailed (possibly many times)

what is there to research? you are the one making the accusations, it is your responsibility to prove your claims to be truthful and accurate, not my job to prove that they are bullshit.
First of all it is not my job to do your research for you. If there is something in the lists you don't trust go research it. Second, from your attitude of just waving off these lists as "bullshit" and "horseshit" I am not inclined to do anything for you, and I could not care less if you don't believe them. Your attitude just tells me you are uninformed and a Kool Aid drinker that is determined to not allow any evidence to cast doubt on your unwavering faith in your messiah.

Drink up...

I wonder if she's actually pregnant, to be honest. And why haven't they married yet?

Really? You actually wonder if it's true that she's really pregnant?

I don't know if they would risk lying like that in the campaign...that would be just way too much of a risk, don't you think???

I made no unsubstantiated claim about his birth certificate - I simply posted:

"There are serious doubts as to his meeting the constitutional requirements to be POTUS"

:lol:

This is like the dude that claims he didn't call his ex-girlfriend a "whore". He just simply and innocently said that she likes to get passed around like a cheap bottle of wine.

Everyone knows what you posted dude. Why obfuscate, or be embarrassed to admit it? You're one of those wingnutters who likes to claim that Obama was secretly born in Africa, and his 22 year old Mother cleverly took out an ad in the Honolulu newspaper in 1961 to make it look like he was born in Hawaii. Hell, she probably even paid off someone in the State government to make up that fake State birth certificate!

First of all it is not my job to do your research for you. If there is something in the lists you don't trust go research it. Second, from your attitude of just waving off these lists as "bullshit" and "horseshit" I am not inclined to do anything for you, and I could not care less if you don't believe them. Your attitude just tells me you are uninformed and a Kool Aid drinker that is determined to not allow any evidence to cast doubt on your unwavering faith in your messiah.

Drink up...

Obama is going to be President come Jan 20th and that's all I care about. the rest of your idiotic rantings are about as important to me as the shit I took yesterday.

but carry on making a fool of yourself.

This is like the dude that claims he didn't call his ex-girlfriend a "whore". He just simply and innocently said that she likes to get passed around like a cheap bottle of wine.

Everyone knows what you posted dude. Why obfuscate, or be embarrassed to admit it? You're one of those wingnutters who likes to claim that Obama was secretly born in Africa, and his 22 year old Mother cleverly took out an ad in the Honolulu newspaper in 1961 to make it look like he was born in Hawaii. Hell, she probably even paid off someone in the State government to make up that fake State birth certificate!
This is not true. I just believe there are questions as to his authenticity about his birth and travels that should be satisfactorily answered.

Originally Posted by Gord

Drink up...

Obama is going to be President come Jan 20th and that's all I care about. the rest of your idiotic rantings are about as important to me as the shit I took yesterday.

but carry on making a fool of yourself.
Thank you for confirming my previous post...

This is not true. I just believe there are questions as to his authenticity about his birth and travels that should be satisfactorily answered.

Why are you even posting this crap, unless you have doubts that he was born in america. Is it embarrasing to admit that you look like a quack?

So, your contention is that Obama's 22 year old mother flew to africa, had a baby, and on the that same day took out an ad in the Honolulu newspaper announcing the birth, in a clever ruse to make it look like he was born in america? And then, somehow, she paid off a State worker to give her a fake birth certificate??

Oh my God, this is better than the "Hillary murdered Vince Foster" quackery that you wingnuts clung to for a decade! Priceless!

Why are you even posting this crap, unless you have doubts that he was born in america. Is it embarrasing to admit that you look like a quack?

So, your contention is that Obama's 22 year old mother flew to africa, had a baby, and on the that same day took out an ad in the Honolulu newspaper announcing the birth, in a clever ruse to make it look like he was born in america? And then, somehow, she paid off a State worker to give her a fake birth certificate??

Oh my God, this is better than the "Hillary murdered Vince Foster" quackery that you wingnuts clung to for a decade! Priceless!
Why do you insist in putting words in my mouth that I never said? Do you often laugh at your own imaginations? There are doctors that can help you with that...

read his book Dreams of my Father. He talks extensively about his early childhood, early adulthood and his travels. He hadn't even been to Kenya yet at the age of 23 or 24. His sister Auma had come to the U.S. to visit him and his Roy had moved to the U.S.with his American born wife and Obama met him shortly before entering law school.

There is no mention of Lolo adopting him and in fact he only lived in Indonesia for a few years before his mother sent him back to Hawaii to live with his grandparents. In fact, his mother divorced or left Lolo a few years later and returned herself to Hawaii with his sister Maya.

All this bullshit about Obama not being constitutionally eligible to be POTUS is utter nonsense. It's starting to smell just like the Clinton investigations all over again. You can't undo the election and the harder you try the more you're going to push people to support Obama so yes, keep it up. I want him to be a two term President.

Look how the witch hunt of Clinton went. He is and was one of the most popular presidents in history..... The more the right tried to smear him the more the people saw it for the bullshit it was.

read his book Dreams of my Father. He talks extensively about his early childhood, early adulthood and his travels. He hadn't even been to Kenya yet at the age of 23 or 24. His sister Auma had come to the U.S. to visit him and his Roy had moved to the U.S.with his American born wife and Obama met him shortly before entering law school.

There is no mention of Lolo adopting him and in fact he only lived in Indonesia for a few years before his mother sent him back to Hawaii to live with his grandparents. In fact, his mother divorced or left Lolo a few years later and returned herself to Hawaii with his sister Maya.

All this bullshit about Obama not being constitutionally eligible to be POTUS is utter nonsense. It's starting to smell just like the Clinton investigations all over again. You can't undo the election and the harder you try the more you're going to push people to support Obama so yes, keep it up. I want him to be a two term President.

Look how the witch hunt of Clinton went. He is and was one of the most popular presidents in history..... The more the right tried to smear him the more the people saw it for the bullshit it was.
He is a proven liar. I do not trust what he claims (see my signature). I would prefer independent varifications.

Jeez, is Silence and Red Dawn the best you liberals can do?!? :confused:

This is like killing flies with a 12 gauge...

actually, she was 18

Ann Dunham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He is a proven liar. I do not trust what he claims (see my signature). I would prefer independent varifications.

so what you're saying is that no matter what anyone tells you, be it the Gov of Hawaii, the head of the Department of Vital Statistics in Hawaii you still won't believe it.

here is an article that describes you perfectly:

Why the stories about Obama's birth certificate will never die | Salon News

there's little chance those people who think Obama is barred from the presidency will ever be convinced otherwise. "There's no amount of evidence or data that will change somebody's mind," says Michael Shermer, who is the publisher of Skeptic magazine and a columnist for Scientific American, and who holds an undergraduate and a master's degree in psychology. "The more data you present a person, the more they doubt it ... Once you're committed, especially behaviorally committed or financially committed, the more impossible it becomes to change your mind."

Any inconvenient facts are irrelevant. People who believe in a conspiracy theory "develop a selective perception, their mind refuses to accept contrary evidence," Chip Berlet, a senior analyst with Political Research Associates who studies such theories, says. "As soon as you criticize a conspiracy theory, you become part of the conspiracy."

Forum List

Back