Obama will bankrupt and starve American Seniors unless he gets his way

Only a dumb fucking madman like Obama would suggest that an increase in revenue is the solution to fixing the debt. That would be like if you could no longer afford the monthly payements on your credit card, The credit card company suggesting they raise your credit limit.

LMAO! Obama just wants more time to run America into Bankruptcy. He's an out of control, Red china manchurian canidate, banker controlled puppet nutcase. He's finished in November. So are the mentally ill Democrats in D.C. Nothing but a bunch of carpetbagging, Lame ducks. Obama is by far the worst President to ever occupy the Oval office. ~BH

Only a dumb fucking madman like Obama would suggest that an increase in revenue is the solution to fixing the debt.
Personally, I can't think of a better solution than increasing revenue to fix debt.
It never works, though.
They just spend even more

Yep, we need more taxpayers, not more taxes.

The transference thereof will be a sticky issue considering the fund has been plundered over the decades.

Social Security has been a bigger and better ponzi scheme than Bernie Madoff ever thought of. It's been their slush fund ever since the onset. They spend it on wars--foreign aid--and about anything and everything--other than the well being of seniors in this country.

That's why DEMOCRAT politicians always have a crap fit when anyone suggests privatizing social security. They wouldn't be able to get their grubby little hands on it--if it were privatized.
Sure they would.
What ever huge evil banking institution does take on the venture will be vilified worse than big oil and will be taxed shitless for their efforts.
Wall Street can't wait to get their hands on the $Trillions in the Social Security Trust Fund. Think of the fees they can charge to manage that. Cons will get all kinds of kick backs for that favor.

I've no words.

BELTWAY CONFIDENTIAL
Politics from the Nation's Capital

House GOPers losing patience with Obama stall on Solyndra loan guarantee documents
By: Mark Tapscott | Editorial Page Editor Follow Him @mtapscott | 07/12/11 10:24 PM

A House Energy and Commerce Committee subcommittee months ago asked President Obama's Office of Management and Budget for documents concerning a $335 million federal loan guarantee given to a politically correct clean energy firm. Some of the documents were provided, but many more have been withheld without explanation.

Making matters worse, Jack Lew, Obama's OMB Director, failed to clear the way for the key official within his agency on the loan guarantee - OMB deputy director Jeffrey Zients - to testify before the subcommittee to explain why the documents had not been provided. So committee leaders are now preparing to consider issuing a subpoena.

“After two years of zero oversight of the Obama clean energy programs, our investigation has been an exercise in good government to ensure that billions of taxpayer dollars have been spent wisely," said committee chairman Rep. Fred Upton, R-MI.

"Yet OMB has sought to delay and put off this investigation at every step of the way. Subpoenas would not be necessary if OMB had lived up to its agreement and produced the documents as requested," Upton said.

“In the 120 days since our formal request to OMB for documents, the administration has repeatedly rebuffed this committee’s efforts to get answers about how this program worked - promises to produce documents have been broken, documents continue to be withheld, and the Deputy Director was a no show at our hearing," Upton said.

"We now have no choice but to pursue a subpoena so that we can move forward with our investigation and ensure the public’s best interests are protected. No administration is exempt from thoughtful and diligent oversight and it is not for OMB to dictate the terms of the investigation and what documents this committee can see. The legislative branch has broad constitutional authority to conduct oversight of the executive branch, and we fully intend to meet this obligation.”

For more information on the committee's efforts to conduct oversight on the Solyndra loan guarantees, go here.

Hmm, let's see. One party says that it will sacrifice what is important to them to cover 75% to 85% of the deficit. The other party says it will sacrifice nothing what is important to them to cover 0% of the deficit. One party would raise the debt ceiling right now. The other party says absolutely not unless it gets everything entirely.

And it's Obama that is bankrupting seniors.

Outstanding.

This solution is easy. Raise the debt ceiling. Period.

Raise the ceiling or I'll starve Granny. That's got legs, trust me

will obama personally starve granny?

Social Security has been a bigger and better ponzi scheme than Bernie Madoff ever thought of. It's been their slush fund ever since the onset. They spend it on wars--foreign aid--and about anything and everything--other than the well being of seniors in this country.

That's why DEMOCRAT politicians always have a crap fit when anyone suggests privatizing social security. They wouldn't be able to get their grubby little hands on it--if it were privatized.
Sure they would.
What ever huge evil banking institution does take on the venture will be vilified worse than big oil and will be taxed shitless for their efforts.
Wall Street can't wait to get their hands on the $Trillions in the Social Security Trust Fund. Think of the fees they can charge to manage that. Cons will get all kinds of kick backs for that favor.

Sure, because the WSJ has those powers, especially now! Let them eat cake.

so now because you can use it for a personal attack Social security needs to be saved.
Yet if obama was to cave to GOP demands, the next day you would be back screaming about these social programs need to go.

its just so pathetic how transparent the right is.

indeed.

People like Crusader Frank would blame Obama and scream that the sky is falling if a coin falls on heads OR tails.

Ironically, even when it's his own party that flips the fucking coin in the first place.

yes, very transparent. I'm looking forward to 2012 and the first Granny eating catfood because of gutted social security ads.

Ya know ...

If I actually sit down and go down a list of policies one by one, I agree with the Republicans more than I do with the Democrats. But it is the "logic" of so many Republicans that drives me nuts. The "cutting taxes raises revenues" is the best example.

But this is a good one too. Essentially, what the Republicans are saying is this: "If Obama doesn't give us everything we want, it's all his fault!" I mean, doesn't this remind you of the reasoning of your 4 year-old?

maaarxist commie demonrat bastaaaaard.

indeed.

People like Crusader Frank would blame Obama and scream that the sky is falling if a coin falls on heads OR tails.

Ironically, even when it's his own party that flips the fucking coin in the first place.

yes, very transparent. I'm looking forward to 2012 and the first Granny eating catfood because of gutted social security ads.

Ya know ...

If I actually sit down and go down a list of policies one by one, I agree with the Republicans more than I do with the Democrats. But it is the "logic" of so many Republicans that drives me nuts. The "cutting taxes raises revenues" is the best example.

But this is a good one too. Essentially, what the Republicans are saying is this: "If Obama doesn't give us everything we want, it's all his fault!" I mean, doesn't this remind you of the reasoning of your 4 year-old?

maaarxist commie demonrat bastaaaaard.

I think it's much more cool to think that we can spend and spend. We may pretend to cut, even then for only last year's unfunded stuff.

Burn baby, burn. It will will out in the end!

The SR's. will be fine. Its the Public Unions pensions and health care free loaders and the Welfare folks who need to be shakin in their pants.
Inevitably they will be reduced to the shit for brains that they are. Liberalism always fails and always will. There just isn't enough money to support the base (votes) or the movement.
The Dems are dead...........I'm counting the days til Nov, 2012.

It may be well past the time for us to become more proactive about nesting and keeping homes the family base. Not only our children benefit from such but so do our parents and possibly grandparents. Grass roots should not ever be completely forsaken.

So, there's nothing in the Trust Fund right? This is how Bernie Madoff got nailed too. People asked for their money and Bernie did an Obama

There's nothing in the Trust Fund if you believe US treasuries have no value.
So there's a bunch of IOUs in the Trust Fund!!

How much value Does our treasuries hold, anyway?
Who is running out to invest in them?
"Buy low, sell high", right?!
:eusa_whistle:

Any retirement fund that invests its money anywhere other than hard assets has only IOU's in place of that money.

What's the alternative?

That is not a lie. In fact, most Republicans want to get rid of SS and privatize it for their banking buddies.

Not for our banking buddies,after all I don't have any banking buddies,but for my own personal satisfaction,that I alone control my destiny,not the jack fucks we see in DC now.

We are watching a monumental screw up from both sides and have been.Why would anyone in their right mind trust them with YOUR money??

American seniors are some of the most brainwashed flag wavers of all. They've spent their whole lives believing giant lies.I truly do feel sorry for them.I figured SS was just another scam ever since I was old enough to understand it. About 50 years ago.

Shouldn't Republicans be celebrating? I thought they hated SS and progressive tax codes.

For fucks sake, you just can't win with some people.

youre a fucking idiot. show me one republican who says kill social security payments tomorrrow. Just one. stop listening to propaganda you zombie idiot.

People on this board who claim to be conservatives call for the end of social security payments quite frequently.

They also insist that SS is welfare.

Are these people NOT Republicans voters?

Forum List

Back