Obama WH: Biggest crybabies ever according to Chris Wallace

I think you were quite clear, Emma. Because the Dems themselves think they own the townhalls, and we are supposed to just go there and pay them fealty. Look at what you said and how you phrased it. Perhaps it was just Freudian slip.

this is quite true, why else would they demand that one present a voter registration card to prove their alliegance to the democrat party?

I think you're thinking of Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh... NO ONE got into any of his rallies without GOP identification. NOBODY.
I always did.

Liar.

I think you were quite clear, Emma. Because the Dems themselves think they own the townhalls, and we are supposed to just go there and pay them fealty. Look at what you said and how you phrased it. Perhaps it was just Freudian slip.

*sigh*

At the Dem's townhalls...didn't see that going on at the Republican's townhall meetings, now did you?
I did, because I went to two of them. The difference was, the Repugs knew it was the people's townhall meetings, not theirs.

There was still quite a bit of noise. But it wasn't met with sneers, disrespect and so forth from the representative. UNLIKE the two Dem townhalls I also attended.

Have you attended any?
Cool. So maybe you can answer. We've been told by MaggieMae that only those with a "GOP identification" could get in. Do you know where can I get this "GOP identification"?

this is quite true, why else would they demand that one present a voter registration card to prove their alliegance to the democrat party?

I think you're thinking of Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh... NO ONE got into any of his rallies without GOP identification. NOBODY.
Where do I get this "GOP identification"?

From your local Registrar of Voters, but what Bush rallies routinely required were people to sign loyalty oaths before they were admitted. Just Google "Bush loyalty oaths" and you'll see dozens of links.

From your local Registrar of Voters, but what Bush rallies routinely required were people to sign loyalty oaths before they were admitted. Just Google "Bush loyalty oaths" and you'll see dozens of links.
lets see some PROOF of that

and you fucking morons blogging about it is NOT proof

yet he was right
look how the liberal assholes gloom onto that as an insult

Who glommed onto Obama's remark that the Cambridge police acted "stupidly"?? That one word was cause for 24/7 cable news coverage for well over a week, and resulted in Obama having to have a little tea party of his own to PROVE to the Idiot Brigade that he meant no harm.

Do Michael's Steele's never-ending gaffes create 24/7 news sensations? Hardly. Oops, but only if Limbaugh sets something he said in motion. :lol:
What was the insult from Steele?

I found it in five seconds. Why is it when you people want to be critical of Obama, you've got all your shit together but you can't seem to find your GOOGLE FINGER any other time?

Amanda Duzak, a 23 year old Towson University grad, stood up, against the rules and out of turn.

"My mother died of cancer 6 months ago because she could only afford three of her six prescription chemotherapy medications," she projected. "There are 50 million people in this country who could end up like my mom, suffering or dying because they do not have adequate health care. Everyone in this room and everyone in this country should have access to good health care."

The room woke up and other than those glaring from the front, the applause was wall to wall. But it's Steele's response that makes this moment both newsworthy and a terrible comment on his character. After saying that he believed in a mature, honest discussion and not in shouting, Steele said, "People are coming to these town meetings and they're like [he then shakes]." He then looked and gestured right at Ms. Duzak and said, "It makes for great TV. You'll probably
make it tonight, enjoy it." He then turned his back to her, as the crowd clapped.

That one is from here, but there are many others:
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/09/03-8

Last edited:
Who glommed onto Obama's remark that the Cambridge police acted "stupidly"?? That one word was cause for 24/7 cable news coverage for well over a week, and resulted in Obama having to have a little tea party of his own to PROVE to the Idiot Brigade that he meant no harm.

Do Michael's Steele's never-ending gaffes create 24/7 news sensations? Hardly. Oops, but only if Limbaugh sets something he said in motion. :lol:

I found it in five seconds. Why is it when you people want to be critical of Obama, you've got all your shit together but you can't seem to find your GOOGLE FINGER any other time?

Amanda Duzak, a 23 year old Towson University grad, stood up, against the rules and out of turn.

"My mother died of cancer 6 months ago because she could only afford three of her six prescription chemotherapy medications," she projected. "There are 50 million people in this country who could end up like my mom, suffering or dying because they do not have adequate health care. Everyone in this room and everyone in this country should have access to good health care."

The room woke up and other than those glaring from the front, the applause was wall to wall. But it's Steele's response that makes this moment both newsworthy and a terrible comment on his character. After saying that he believed in a mature, honest discussion and not in shouting, Steele said, "People are coming to these town meetings and they're like [he then shakes]." He then looked and gestured right at Ms. Duzak and said, "It makes for great TV. You'll probably
make it tonight, enjoy it." He then turned his back to her, as the crowd clapped.
Thanks. Now, what was the insult from Steele?

Wow, I think you need to move your posts to the conspiracy section. I have no knowledge of the oath you mention. I'm a registered Republican. I have no "GOP identification". Conspiracists have odd thoughts.

Bush is no longer President. Get over it.

Last edited:

That one is from here, but there are many others:
Michael Steele: Meet Amanda Duzak | CommonDreams.org
still waiting for the INSULT

if I had been thinking of President Bush I would have said Republican. But no, what I said was definitely about a demorat!

Fox News, please define "highly rated." Or, would Chris Wallace like some cheese with that whine?

Honestly, is there anything in more annoying than a millionaire, celebrity journalist like Chris Wallace wallowing in self-pity?

By now, everyone knows that on Sunday, Obama will make the rounds on the morning news shows but that Fox News Sunday, hosted by Wallace, will be left out. The insult is obvious and poor Chris Wallace is not handling it well. He's alternating between feeling sorry himself and taking every opportunity to lash out wildly at the administration. (Gee, think the WH hit a nerve w/ its Wallace snub?)

http://mediamatters.org/blog/200909190005

Edited to comply with USMB copyright policy

~A15

Fox News, please define "highly rated." Or, would Chris Wallace like some cheese with that whine?

Honestly, is there anything in more annoying than a millionaire, celebrity journalist like Chris Wallace wallowing in self-pity?

By now, everyone knows that on Sunday, Obama will make the rounds on the morning news shows but that Fox News Sunday, hosted by Wallace, will be left out. The insult is obvious and poor Chris Wallace is not handling it well. He's alternating between feeling sorry himself and taking every opportunity to lash out wildly at the administration. (Gee, think the WH hit a nerve w/ its Wallace snub?)

Here's the funny part, though. During one pity party session, a Fox News host claimed Obama was skipping out on "the highly-rated Fox News Sunday."

Here we go with more alternate universe stuff from the GOP Noise Machine. Because if by "highly rated" Fox meant dead last, than yeah, it's an accurate description. The facts: Wallace hosts, and has hosted for years, the perennial Sunday morning news show loser. Fox News Sunday pretty much gets lapped by the rest of network field. It's not even close. And since Wallace became host during Bush's first term, the ratings haven't really budged an inch. The show's in dead last, where it has remained pretty much since its inception.

So instead of feeling sorry for himself this weekend, we'll offer up this novel advice to Wallace: Get more viewers! Maybe if your show wasn't a ratings doormat (like, for a decade running), Obama would make time for you. But why should the White House make an effort to include Fox when Wallace's show at times barely draws one million viewers?

Nope, this one is not yours neither...

LiveLeak

Ame®icano;1536810 said:

Here's the funny part, though. During one pity party session, a Fox News host claimed Obama was skipping out on "the highly-rated Fox News Sunday."

Here we go with more alternate universe stuff from the GOP Noise Machine. Because if by "highly rated" Fox meant dead last, than yeah, it's an accurate description. The facts: Wallace hosts, and has hosted for years, the perennial Sunday morning news show loser. Fox News Sunday pretty much gets lapped by the rest of network field. It's not even close. And since Wallace became host during Bush's first term, the ratings haven't really budged an inch. The show's in dead last, where it has remained pretty much since its inception.

So instead of feeling sorry for himself this weekend, we'll offer up this novel advice to Wallace: Get more viewers! Maybe if your show wasn't a ratings doormat (like, for a decade running), Obama would make time for you. But why should the White House make an effort to include Fox when Wallace's show at times barely draws one million viewers?

LiveLeak
LMAO. This guy is a parrot and a plagiarist. Not a single original thought yet.

beck-25.jpg

Ame®icano;1536810 said:

LiveLeak

:lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back