Obama WH: Biggest crybabies ever according to Chris Wallace

HOW IN THE HELL did he INSULT anyone in that video?
"It makes for great TV... you'll probably make it tonight, enjoy it!"

Fuck him.

Those people challenging him were NOTHING compared to the bullshit the Dems were dealing with at their townhalls. Perhaps he should go lecture his own on how to behave before telling the other side to be respectful.
WOW
what a fucking STRETCH to find an "insult"
get the fuck over yourself

now THAT is an insult

BHO will put all that to rest today.

Far rightoids are simply unhappy they can't do to Obama what the libs and moderates and good Americans did to Bush and this folks -- call them out for the poor governance of the country.

BHO will rock today, and the GOP will feel like a mountain fell them. Well, the Pubs will climb where they should not. Stupid Pubs.
keep proving yourself a complete fucking moron
its expected of you

It wasn't the Dems' townhalls. It was the people's townhalls.
You know what the fuck I meant.
I think you were quite clear, Emma. Because the Dems themselves think they own the townhalls, and we are supposed to just go there and pay them fealty. Look at what you said and how you phrased it. Perhaps it was just Freudian slip.

*sigh*

At the Dem's townhalls...didn't see that going on at the Republican's townhall meetings, now did you?

HOW IN THE HELL did he INSULT anyone in that video?

Fuck him.

Those people challenging him were NOTHING compared to the bullshit the Dems were dealing with at their townhalls. Perhaps he should go lecture his own on how to behave before telling the other side to be respectful.
WOW

now THAT is an insult

He wouldn't dare say that about my Mom's illness and death. I guarandamntee you that.

Fuck him.

WOW

now THAT is an insult

He wouldn't dare say that about my Mom's illness and death. I guarandamntee you that.
And what do you think he said about that woman's mother? I'm curious.

Fuck him.

WOW

now THAT is an insult

yet he was right
look how the liberal assholes gloom onto that as an insult

It wasn't the Dems' townhalls. It was the people's townhalls.
and you were WRONG

MASSIVELY

Well, I've been awake for nearly 24 hours, give or take. And I have to get up in 4 so I can go back in and do it all over again. So I don't have the time nor inclination at this moment to do a forum search for 'townhall meetings' and post links to those who've denoted them as "[fill in name of politician / political party]'s townhalls"; perhaps when I get home in the morning or tomorrow afternoon I will. That will give y'all plenty of time to edit your posts :)

Last edited:
and you were WRONG

MASSIVELY

Well, I've been awake for nearly 24 hours, give or take. And I have to get up in 4 so I can go back in and do it all over again. So I don't have the time nor inclination at this moment to do a forum search for 'townhall meetings' and post links to those who've denoted them as "[fill in name of politician / political party]'s townhalls"; perhaps when I get home in the morning or tomorrow afternoon I will. That will give y'all plenty of time to edit your posts :)
no need to edit
not for me anyway

Which is waht every other capitol hill Journalist will tell you though 80 odd per cent of them will admit privately that they've never voted for a Republican in their life.

Since most of them are extremely well read and therefore more familiar with all sides to an issue, perhaps it's time you asked why.

Very Nixonian indeed.

The pattern of insulting and belittling protestors is linked to wallace's comment, anything they don't like they attack in the most childish way possible.

Someone within the administration has a "pattern" of insulting and belittling protestors? Like who? If you're talking about regular people who support Obama, you would be correct. Otherwise, your comment is just another smelly one.

Sorry I was unable to here him insult any body's mother dead or otherwise in that tape.
Its irrelivent anyway, Obama suporters spend all their time looking for moral equivelency for all the bad behavior of the boiking.

Ignore it, as its pointless, they just want to distract you from the childishness of Obama and his minions.

More stink. Be specific, if you can.

he's a weenie! can't tackle Fox News. What makes you think he can handle himself on the world stage? I have zero confidence.

I for one am glad he didn't lower himself to the tabloid journalism on Fox. He would have been subjected to nothing but Beckian questions, which 99.99% of the time have nothing to do with the most serious stuff going on around the country, with a few GOTCHA questions thrown in for good measure (as Wallace did with Clinton).

a very SMALL minority
but if you watch the LAMEstream media, you'd think they were the majority

So small they make up a majority of the signs in any given shot.
when the only shows you see are the ones the LAMEstream media provide and those are ALL they look for, then YES
if you look for OTHER sources you will see they were a SMALL MINORITY

Find some, then, and post them.

Very Nixonian indeed.

The pattern of insulting and belittling protestors is linked to wallace's comment, anything they don't like they attack in the most childish way possible.

Really? Has Obama done anything like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubsXg88V41E&feature=related]YouTube - Michael Steele Insults Student's Dead Mother[/ame]

First as others have asked and received no answer..what insult did you hear? And further more.. when did Michael Steele get elected POTUS?

As "President," when Did Obama ever say anything "childish" about the protesters? The Republicans have no official voice, other than Michael Steele. It was an appropriate analogy.

Ironically, Michael Steele has made more gaffes than Barack Obama, but he's never called out on them, whereas every um, uh, and pause lasting longer than 2 seconds by Obama is blasted all over the Internet as some sort of ridiculous implication of incompetence.

Last edited:
Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back