Obama WH: Biggest crybabies ever according to Chris Wallace

He SAID it. Let us see the proof.
Let's see the proof it isn't what 'he said'.

Wallace has an exceelent reputation and has never been known to make things up, ergo you can take his word for it.

Your argument is an attempt to try and play moral equivency.'

And speaking of childishness, Xeno, wtf is your pet phrase "boiking" if not childish?
I'm not in the media and I don't have a side, so attempting to bring me into it is just another stupid attaempt to defend the boiking from criticizism.

You're the one perpetuating the us vs. them mentality. Stand back and read the shit you post. :eusa_eh:
Let me get my violin out..

:eusa_boohoo:

If i made a list of the ten biggest Obama appologists here, you would be in the catbird's seat.

If i made one of teh biggest devisive partisans, you'd again be heading up the show.

I'd be on neither list, as I am only on the side of the American people, not political parties.

Until all of you give up this stupid us/them mentaility we can never move forward as a common people, it will just be endless rounds of attack and defend.

I think you are right, but I am afaid people will not understand these things.

It takes real conviction to be just an American these days, one will be attacked and belittled for bringing up "coming together" for the sake of freedom

I for one wish those who are Americans would be honest brokers of the truth, I think I will crawl under a rock now, because I am sick to death of watching the donkeys and the elephants corrupt one another, while we sit and follow suit

I am not a republican, I am not a democrat, I am an American, one who wishes to see the truth and go from there!

I also believe that the interwebs brings out the worst in many people. That is too bad

What's MOST amusing about this entire conflict is the number of people who claim NOT to have ever been Republicans in the first place. Yeah, right. I think that bridge in Brooklyn is still for sale, as well as the Arizona swampland.

Ame®icano;1537191 said:
keep believin budrow, keep believin

The first words out of Boehner's mouth was that the bill nationalizes the health care system. That's completely false.

Well, after nationalizing auto industry, banks, insurance industry, what makes you think that is not his intention?

toon_obama_takeover_cambridge_police.jpg

And of course none of those were 'TAKEN OVER' at all. Thereby proving how the right wing lies lies lies, and lies some more.

Ame®icano;1537191 said:
The first words out of Boehner's mouth was that the bill nationalizes the health care system. That's completely false.

Well, after nationalizing auto industry, banks, insurance industry, what makes you think that is not his intention?

Except, you know, none of those things happened.

No, they don't "know" that. Because they're fed the lies that get repeated as gospel.

And of course none of those were 'TAKEN OVER' at all. Thereby proving how the right wing lies lies lies, and lies some more.

How were they not taken over?
Who has the power to hire and fire the CEO of corporations? The directors, right? Not if it's GM. Obama fired him.
WHo has the power to set executive compensation? The directors, right? Not if it's the banking industry. Their comp is set by the new Pay Czar.
And on and on.
Get a grip here.

It's clear all but Fox News is terrified of this administration. WHY? They were thouroughly invested in Obama getting elected--now if they throw out a little criticism--I think--they're scared to death they'll be called racists. After all, anyone who opposes Obama policies is eventually referred by someone as a racist. So we can expect this will continue for quite awhile--until their ratings fall so low--that they will have to make some very serious changes. Like report the whole truth--not just 1/2 of it--which normally results in a glowing report of this administration.

Obama actually called the New York times to complain about an article they had printed. He needs to learn from the Gipper--(Ronald Reagan) who stated--"if it ain't true--ignore it."

He ignores a lot, but he also doesn't keep himself in a bubble because of all the noise. Regarding Obama's decision to make the Sunday rounds, except for Fox, why would he bother giving them the time of day when it was FOX that orchestrated the hate machines seen at the teabaggrs march? At the town hall meetings? He had an interview during the campaign with Bill O'Reilly and FOX immediately began lambasting what he said, although ironically, Bill O'Reilly appeared to be sane and satisfied for a change.

Know thine enemy. Which is FOX NEWS.

It's clear all but Fox News is terrified of this administration. WHY? They were thouroughly invested in Obama getting elected--now if they throw out a little criticism--I think--they're scared to death they'll be called racists. After all, anyone who opposes Obama policies is eventually referred by someone as a racist. So we can expect this will continue for quite awhile--until their ratings fall so low--that they will have to make some very serious changes. Like report the whole truth--not just 1/2 of it--which normally results in a glowing report of this administration.

Obama actually called the New York times to complain about an article they had printed. He needs to learn from the Gipper--(Ronald Reagan) who stated--"if it ain't true--ignore it."

He ignores a lot, but he also doesn't keep himself in a bubble because of all the noise. Regarding Obama's decision to make the Sunday rounds, except for Fox, why would he bother giving them the time of day when it was FOX that orchestrated the hate machines seen at the teabaggrs march? At the town hall meetings? He had an interview during the campaign with Bill O'Reilly and FOX immediately began lambasting what he said, although ironically, Bill O'Reilly appeared to be sane and satisfied for a change.

Back for another round of hissy fits, I see. Please provide support for your claim that FNC "orchestrated" the protests.

Of course, I have yet to see you support a thing and even go as far as to lie blatantly, but we can always hope that there is a shred of honesty in maybe one of your posts.

Last edited:

Who has the power to hire and fire the CEO of corporations? The directors, right? Not if it's GM. Obama fired him.
WHo has the power to set executive compensation? The directors, right? Not if it's the banking industry. Their comp is set by the new Pay Czar.
And on and on.
Get a grip here.

you forgot to mention that obamalama circumvented the US bankruptcy laws, declared a "special" bankruptcy, stole the bondholders money paying them 29 cents on the dollar in one case and 7 cents on the dollar in another, he passed over the shareholders and the pension plans, he stole the car dealerships livelihoods and guess who he gave all this too? the unions. now it's that's not a takeover i sure as hell don't know what a takeover is. now government motors is giving out cars like candy, buy one and if yer not happy bring it back in 60 days and we give you your money back,, the American taxpayer has been buttfucked by obama, there ain't no other way to describe it. but wait,, there's more butt fuckin coming.

And on and on.
Get a grip here.

You are an idiot.

Obama does not have the authority to fire people in the private sector.

Is it hard to read facts freshly pulled out of your ass?

And on and on.
Get a grip here.

New REGULATIONS to avoid another catastrophe is far different than OWNERSHIP. If you had paid close attention, you would know why. Here are two very simple explanations:

Fed States New Hurdles For Banks Before TARP Loan Repayment - Comtex SmarTrend Alert

Monty Guild Discusses Bank Of America's TARP Repayment Video by Lucid Public - MySpace Video

Back for another round of hissy fits, I see. Please provide support for your claim that FNC "orchestrated" the protests.

Of course, I have yet to see you support a thing and even go as far as to lie blatantly, but we can always hope that there is a shred of honesty in maybe one of your posts.

It's all completely covered both in other threads on this board, on other boards, in video coverage and on the news.

I'm sick of everyone's attempt to derail MY America, and the America of my children and my ancestors, including the loud and ugly comments on this board. Hsssssssssssssssss. Tough shit. Your kind don't OWN this board yet, bud.

And on and on.
Get a grip here.

You are an idiot.

They continue to distort what actually happened. See also, Willow's post above yours. Unfucking real.

And on and on.
Get a grip here.

You are an idiot.

I know that I'm right when lefties start cursing me without providing any evidence.
If he doesn't have authority then why did the CEO of GM leave? This was explicitly attributed to pressure from Obama.
Or do you actually read newspapers?

When talking about GM, have you seen new GM commercial?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0te5pU_3qk]YouTube - Ed Whitacre 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: May The Best Car Win[/ame]

"We’re putting our money where our mouth is."

Newsflash Ed... Thats not YOUR money, its OUR money.

Last edited:

It's all completely covered both in other threads on this board, on other boards, in video coverage and on the news.

I'm sick of everyone's attempt to derail MY America, and the America of my children and my ancestors, including the loud and ugly comments on this board. Hsssssssssssssssss. Tough shit. Your kind don't OWN this board yet, bud.
Unless you provide supporting information for your claim, it's just more bullshit from you. You have blatantly lied in this thread, alone; so your record of cred is zero. Even if you did have an ounce of cred, the burden of support is on you. I know logic is a difficult concept for those who are just emotional spewers of nonsense to grasp, but that's just the way it is. Your input, and those who use your style of uncontrolled emotions, is useless.

My kind, those who desire to discuss with at least a touch of intellectual integrity, may not own this board, yet.

Also, an interesting note. It's pretty ironic that Wallace is calling anyone a crybaby while he's whining about not getting picked.

Also, an interesting note. It's pretty ironic that Wallace is calling anyone a crybaby while he's whining about not getting picked.
Ding! Wonder why he isn't whining that FAUX News didn't show Obama's health care speech? :eusa_eh:

Ding! Wonder why he isn't whining that FAUX News didn't show Obama's health care speech? :eusa_eh:
Just as MSNBC is not NBC, FNC is not Fox. It's a simple concept; see if you can grasp it. A good rule of thumb is to check facts before spewing forth.

Last edited:
My God they have all the Power and they're still trying to blame Republicans for everything? The Republicans have absolutely no power at this point. They cannot stop a single piece of Legislation from being passed. So all this endless whining about those Republican Boogeymen really is pretty absurd & lame. Lets just hope & pray that they really do have something to whine about starting in 2010 when they hopefully get there incompetent a*ses handed to them.

Forum List

Back