Obama WH: Biggest crybabies ever according to Chris Wallace

Can't they come up with something better in dealing with the opposition? I thought the Dems considered themselves the party of 'intellecualism'?

:lol: Go ask some of the libertarians what they think of Chris Wallace. Accusing Ron Paul of saying we should take our marching orders from Al Qaeda was hilarious.

and how about Helen Thomas.............of all people..........telling Gibbs before the first town hall meeting with Obama on Healthcare that, "we've never seen this from any administration".........speaking about how it was not an open forum and the questions were pre-selected!!!

you can even make that sh!t up !!!!!!

and how about Helen Thomas.............of all people..........telling Gibbs before the first town hall meeting with Obama on Healthcare that, "we've never seen this from any administration".........speaking about how it was not an open forum and the questions were pre-selected!!!

you can even make that sh!t up !!!!!!

Helen Thomas and those in the MSM were angry that bloggers who might actually ask some real questions finally had a shot. If people who actually reported real news and the MSM were truly compare, the MSM would be in big trouble.

That's what you get with a registered Democrat.

:lol: He's a Registered Democrat because according to him "it's the only feasible way to be involved in D.C. politics" or something along the lines of that.

Which is waht every other capitol hill Journalist will tell you though 80 odd per cent of them will admit privately that they've never voted for a Republican in their life.

No kiddin, never in my life have I seen an administration so willing to blame the previous. They are whiners.

Very Nixonian indeed.

The pattern of insulting and belittling protestors is linked to wallace's comment, anything they don't like they attack in the most childish way possible.

Very Nixonian indeed.

The pattern of insulting and belittling protestors is linked to wallace's comment, anything they don't like they attack in the most childish way possible.

Really? Has Obama done anything like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubsXg88V41E&feature=related]YouTube - Michael Steele Insults Student's Dead Mother[/ame]

Sorry I was unable to here him insult any body's mother dead or otherwise in that tape.
Its irrelivent anyway, Obama suporters spend all their time looking for moral equivelency for all the bad behavior of the boiking.

Ignore it, as its pointless, they just want to distract you from the childishness of Obama and his minions.

he's a weenie! can't tackle Fox News. What makes you think he can handle himself on the world stage? I have zero confidence.

Maybe Obama will go on Chris Wallace's show one of these days and scare the living shit out of him like Bill Clinton did.

Chris Wallace is the biggest bore ever.

Obama can easily fool Democrats and the liberal media because they want to believe him and seem totally invested in his success, even to the point of him undermining America.
Read the latest Thread referring to Krauthammer for just a taste of Obama style 1/2 or slimy truths.

(Krauthammer exposes Obama)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back