Obama watches NCAA Basketball Tournament while Japan suffers

It's symbolic. It's why he is not a true leader. A true leader would realize "I can't do shit about Libya or Japan or the economy right now, but, the public seeing me watch a basketball game while the world burns is poor leadership, the people need something to believe in and I must be a small part of that."

So, there it is. Like Bush .

Here's your lead-dufus while Katrina drowns LA citizens:lol:.

bush-mccain-katrina-3.jpg

He's going to Rio on spring break while the midwest and the northeast is going through record flooding, Moammar is killing people in his own country, three nuclear reactors are in danger of meltdown and food prices are in a spike we haven't seen since Jerry Ford was president. Stay there Mr. president, who needs you?

and bloomberg was in bermuda while ny was snowed in... and chris christie was in disneyworld when nj was...

i love all you i hate government types whining that he isn't holding your hand b/c of something happening in japan.

loons.

Obama was in Hawaii for Christmas and New Year while it snowed in DC ~
I think he should wait another month or two before vacationing so soon. Michelle and the girls just recently had a lovely ski trip in Vail. It leaves an impression of elitism as though they don't have a care in the world.............
They Don't ~

Yeah, they should have went sking in DC.:lol:

It's symbolic. It's why he is not a true leader. A true leader would realize "I can't do shit about Libya or Japan or the economy right now, but, the public seeing me watch a basketball game while the world burns is poor leadership, the people need something to believe in and I must be a small part of that."

So, there it is. Like Bush .

Here's your lead-dufus while Katrina drowns LA citizens:lol:.

bush-mccain-katrina-3.jpg

You left out C. Ray Nagin and Katleen Babbling Blanco.

and bloomberg was in bermuda while ny was snowed in... and chris christie was in disneyworld when nj was...

i love all you i hate government types whining that he isn't holding your hand b/c of something happening in japan.

loons.

Obama was in Hawaii for Christmas and New Year while it snowed in DC ~
I think he should wait another month or two before vacationing so soon. Michelle and the girls just recently had a lovely ski trip in Vail. It leaves an impression of elitism as though they don't have a care in the world.............
They Don't ~

Yeah, they should have went sking in DC.:lol:

Sking?

:eusa_drool:

Notice... no defense, only blind admiration for the man, or "this guy or that guy did this too" or Bush sucks... pathetic really...

I ask ANYONE to tell us exactly what Obama should be doing about the situation in Japan that he isn't already doing.

Funny how not a single one of the extremists in this thread has even attempted to answer this question. Why? Because you have no answer and are purely looking for things to complain about. Pathetic lives you must lead if this is as good as it gets for you.

Be proud. :clap2:

Last time I checked Obama wasn't the Prime Minister of Japan...

I appreciate your concern for the Japanese.

I bet you like their gun control laws as well.
That's right, he would rather be president of China. Just ask him.

That said, this is just one more reason for me to not give a shit about basketblah and hate 'March Madness'.

(I had more than enough reason already so this is just a perk)

According to the alleged constitutional experts on the right around here, using taxpayer money to help Japan is unconstitutional.

When did you change your minds?

According to the alleged constitutional experts on the right around here, using taxpayer money to help Japan is unconstitutional.

You're right. It should be done by private charities. Now, reduce our taxes accordingly so I can cut a check to the appropriate charity.

You're right. It should be done by private charities. Now, reduce our taxes accordingly so I can cut a check to the appropriate charity.

LOL, the guy that can't afford health insurance is going to donate money to Japan. Consider me skeptical. :eusa_eh:

He really is like a Boy-King. He seems completely clueless and oblivious. It's not just about Japan. With 10% Unemployment,Record Poverty,Skyrocketing Gas Prices,and Massive Debt,you would think he would be a bit more interested. He seems to be living in denial or something. Picking Basketball Games and all this Golfing while so many are suffering just seems bizarre and and in poor taste. And if he had an 'R' by his name you can bet the Hopey Changey Wingers would be the first ones to criticize him for this.

CNN,NBC,ABC,CBS,and the NY Times would be all over him too. But because he has that 'D' by his name he gets a free pass from CNN,NBC,ABC,CBS,and the NY Times. It's all about which letter you have by your name for the Liberal Lamestream Media. I think the Boy King has failed miserably. He was way over-hyped. That's my opinion anyway.

Last edited:

The tax on your charitable contribution is zero. How much lower would you like it?

I ask ANYONE to tell us exactly what Obama should be doing about the situation in Japan that he isn't already doing.

Funny how not a single one of the extremists in this thread has even attempted to answer this question. Why? Because you have no answer and are purely looking for things to complain about. Pathetic lives you must lead if this is as good as it gets for you.

Obama immediately pledged 100 million dollars for Haiti. Tell us RDD, what has Obama pledged for Japan?

Oh yeah, he ordered a Carrier there that got too close and was radiated then had to back off. Rumblin, Bumblin, Stumblin! Just like his entire Presidency.

He was only able to push through ObamaCare because he had a majority in Congress. Now that he has lost that majority to work with others and actually lead, he's showing everyone what a complete Zero he is. He rules by Executive Fiat.

You LibTurds always complain that you never have a chance to show what great leaders you all are in times of crisis. Well here we are in times of multiple crisis and what does our President do?

Fills out his NCAA Tournament bracket and then heads to Rio.

If John McCain were President you'd be calling for his impeachment.

LOL, the guy that can't afford health insurance is going to donate money to Japan. Consider me skeptical. :eusa_eh:
Still can't help being an utter prick, eh RDD. I guess the sting of utter failure is still there.

Kicked a poor person lately for being ungrateful for your fascism facilitation?

The tax on your charitable contribution is zero. How much lower would you like it?
I would like the amount that goes out in federal 'charity' to be reduced to zero, and taxes reduced by a similar amount.

Is that so fucking hard to comprehend? If you're not giving it through the federal government, you don't need the money, give it back and let the people choose who and how much to give.

Last edited:

Obama immediately pledged 100 million dollars for Haiti. Tell us RDD, what has Obama pledged for Japan?

Oh yeah, he ordered a Carrier there that got too close and was radiated then had to back off. Rumblin, Bumblin, Stumblin! Just like his entire Presidency.

He was only able to push through ObamaCare because he had a majority in Congress. Now that he has lost that majority to work with others and actually lead, he's showing everyone what a complete Zero he is. He rules by Executive Fiat.

You LibTurds always complain that you never have a chance to show what great leaders you all are in times of crisis. Well here we are in times of multiple crisis and what does our President do?

Fills out his NCAA Tournament bracket and then heads to Rio.

If John McCain were President you'd be calling for his impeachment.

Lots of rambling...but don't see what you are suggesting he should do. Are you saying we should give Japan money?

Still can't help being an utter prick, eh RDD. I guess the sting of utter failure is still there.

Kicked a poor person lately for being ungrateful for your fascism facilitation?

Failure at what? I have insurance and have made sound decisions in my life. Can't say the same for you.

I feel for the poor, hence why I want to help them. I have no sympathy for idiotic hypocrites such as yourself. You can spin it to me hating the poor, but my viewpoints and your viewpoints show the truth.

Forum List

Back