Obama was reluctant to kill Bin Laden..

Bullshit-5.jpg

Hilarious. The people who let him go say president who killed him "reluctant". Even after Obama said he would do what ever it takes. Republicans said, "Do what"?

I don't believe a word of this. I am no fan of Obama, but in this case I think he manned up and did the right thing. And I cannot believe the military action was taken in this regard without his approval.

Well that settles it! False of course since YOU don't believe it!

I just don't evidently have the same amount of information you have to believe or not believe.

Based on several prior comments made by Obama, I'd prefer believing the military!
Remember Obama has taken several shots of disrespect for the military over the years and whether it is true or not.. it seems to indicate an issue the military has with Obama..
Remember when Obama said about military planners..
"troops air-raiding villages killing civilians"...
I mean EVEN if it was true why would any US Senator cast such aspersive remarks about the troops UNLESS he had disdain for anything military!

Yes because heresay is so much more believable then what's on record.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ]Obama in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda' - YouTube[/ame]

I don't believe a word of this. I am no fan of Obama, but in this case I think he manned up and did the right thing. And I cannot believe the military action was taken in this regard without his approval.

Well that settles it! False of course since YOU don't believe it!

I just don't evidently have the same amount of information you have to believe or not believe.

Based on several prior comments made by Obama, I'd prefer believing the military!
Remember Obama has taken several shots of disrespect for the military over the years and whether it is true or not.. it seems to indicate an issue the military has with Obama..
Remember when Obama said about military planners..
"troops air-raiding villages killing civilians"...
I mean EVEN if it was true why would any US Senator cast such aspersive remarks about the troops UNLESS he had disdain for anything military!

Yes because heresay is so much more believable then what's on record.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ]Obama in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda' - YouTube[/ame]

Who is acting more patriotic?

Obama who said he would do whatever it takes, AND DID,

or

Republicans who let Bin Laden go and then insisted we could never challenge another nation's sovereignty even when it comes to Bin Laden. Even saying that AFTER they invaded Iraq for no reason that wasn't completely "made up".

Published by Ulsterman on May 2, 2011 in US Politics

Did Senior Military/Intelligence Officials Overrule President Obama Regarding Mission to Kill Osama Bin Laden?

A reluctant American president who was ultimately overridden by senior military and intelligence officials to finally take out terrorist Osama Bin Laden…

Note: This communication came from our long time D.C. Insider and details previous and ongoing conflicts surrounding the decision to assassinate terrorist Osama Bin Laden. This has been reproduced here as originally communicated to us.
_________

Bin Laden died ten years ago. They keep him alive because they need a false flag enemy to maintain the "war on terror". Now US economy can't support them for such an expensive war. To finish it, they need fulfil their last step - war on Iran. So they push out such a soap drama, it is a "provocative action", sychronized with "Quran burning" in Florida and "veil ban" law passed in French, to justify a coming "dirty bomb attack" which will lead to war on Iran like what 911 leading to war on Afghanistan and Iraq.

This is an cheating operation done by the Feds.

Did Senior Military/Intelligence Officials Overrule President Obama Regarding Mission to Kill Osama Bin Laden?

A reluctant American president who was ultimately overridden by senior military and intelligence officials to finally take out terrorist Osama Bin Laden…

Note: This communication came from our long time D.C. Insider and details previous and ongoing conflicts surrounding the decision to assassinate terrorist Osama Bin Laden. This has been reproduced here as originally communicated to us.
_________

Bin Laden died ten years ago. They keep him alive because they need a false flag enemy to maintain the "war on terror". Now US economy can't support them for such an expensive war. To finish it, they need fulfil their last step - war on Iran. So they push out such a soap drama, it is a "provocative action", sychronized with "Quran burning" in Florida and "veil ban" law passed in French, to justify a coming "dirty bomb attack" which will lead to war on Iran like what 911 leading to war on Afghanistan and Iraq.

You will find Katsung that these Bush dupes are so much afraid of the truth they cover their ears and close their eyes when you try to tell them the facts of the case like this.:lol: you;ll have better luck talking to a brick wall as you'll find out if you hang around here long enough.

_________

You will find Katsung that these Bush dupes are so much afraid of the truth they cover their ears and close their eyes when you try to tell them the facts of the case like this.:lol: you;ll have better luck talking to a brick wall as you'll find out if you hang around here long enough.
CAUGHT HANDJOB SPANKING HIS VIENNA SAUSAGE IN HERE!:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back