Obama Was Cheered for This

Now the same people that were complaining about it for eight years get to act like the very people they claim to dislike so much. Its a never ending merry-go-around of blind partisan bullshi
I wasn't here then. Show me the posts.

YOU SAY IT'S NOT OKAY. But YOU cheered him for doing it then.

Hope the log in your eye isn't too painful.

I wasn't here then. Show me the posts.

YOU SAY IT'S NOT OKAY. But YOU cheered him for doing it then.

Hope the log in your eye isn't too painful.

I cheered him doing it then? Did I now? Stop making shit up.

I am sorry your lame attempt at a 'whatabout" concerning this "reporter" fell flat on its face.

Last edited:
What about!? What about!? What about!? What about!? What about!? What about!? What about!? What about!? What about!? What about!?
The hypocrisy of the left, knows no bounds. When pointed out their side did it, they deny, deny, deny, deny...Then blame it on the Republicans....

The left isn't my side. I am just enjoying watching you clowns hopelessly deflect to President Obama at every pass. What about!? What about!? :lol:
Sure, we all believe that you arent the left.....:uhoh3:

What about!? What about!? What about!? What about!? What about!? What about!? What about!? What about!? What about!? What about!?

Well there is that BBBUUUTTTT BOOOOOOSH!!!!! we were subjected to for eight miserable years

Now the same people that were complaining about it for eight years get to act like the very people they claim to dislike so much. Its a never ending merry-go-around of blind partisan bullshit.

You've got it figured out but let's be honest if someone complains about one they should the other as well.

Like the BS Trump is putting children in cages!!!!!! Then there it is children in cages in 2014...long before Trump

Well no. Trump was at a press conference and he removed a reporter's pass. Obama was giving a speech July 2015, celebrating L.G.B.T Pride Month, and the person he had removed wasn't a reporter, but a heckler.
sounds like an excuse dog....

The hypocrisy of the left, knows no bounds. When pointed out their side did it, they deny, deny, deny, deny...Then blame it on the Republicans....
I think his point was that if everything Obama did was evil --Trump doing what you feel Obama did -- is also evil

Isn't the Republican party against evil in all of its various forms and stuff? Or are they only for evil when that satanic Obama does it?
Actually i think if a reporter is being totally disrespetful. The president has the right to throw them out. No matter the party.

Well there is that BBBUUUTTTT BOOOOOOSH!!!!! we were subjected to for eight miserable years

Now the same people that were complaining about it for eight years get to act like the very people they claim to dislike so much. Its a never ending merry-go-around of blind partisan bullshit.

You've got it figured out but let's be honest if someone complains about one they should the other as well.

Like the BS Trump is putting children in cages!!!!!! Then there it is children in cages in 2014...long before Trump

Well no. Trump was at a press conference and he removed a reporter's pass. Obama was giving a speech July 2015, celebrating L.G.B.T Pride Month, and the person he had removed wasn't a reporter, but a heckler.

It's what happened. Nothing like Trump's tantrum to pull a reporters pass.

It's called a "double standard". Have you heard of the concept?
It's absolutely appropriate to point out the hypocrisy. Maybe you want to invalidate the concept of hypocrisy, but it's been well established for over a couple of thousand of years now.

So...yeah. Your point is rather misplaced.

The funny thing is that person being kicked out of the White House wasn't even a reporter, but a transgender activist protesting over the Obama Administration's detention and deportation of LGBT immigrants. It's not only a 'whatabout' but it's a lazy and inaccurate 'whatabout' to boot.
He was every bit the "journalist" this contentious partisan shit disturber Jim Acosta is. I don't find your rationalizing valid at all.
Obama gave a transgender activist the boot...Trump gives a partisan activist the boot because he (Acosta) wanted to make news and not merely report it. You fail.

It's absolutely appropriate to point out the hypocrisy. Maybe you want to invalidate the concept of hypocrisy, but it's been well established for over a couple of thousand of years now.

The funny thing is that person being kicked out of the White House wasn't even a reporter, but a transgender activist protesting over the Obama Administration's detention and deportation of LGBT immigrants. It's not only a 'whatabout' but it's a lazy and inaccurate 'whatabout' to boot.
He was every bit the "journalist" this contentious partisan shit disturber Jim Acosta is. I don't find your rationalizing valid at all.
Obama gave a transgender activist the boot...Trump gives a partisan activist the boot because he (Acosta) wanted to make news and not merely report it. You fail.

Of course you don’t find it valid. It doesn’t butteress the narrative you are trying craft. You can pretend this person was a journalist until the cows come home as I really don’t give a shit if you lie to yourself.

Of course you don’t find it valid. It doesn’t butteress the narrative you are trying craft. You can pretend this person was a journalist until the cows come home as I really don’t give a shit if you lie to yourself.
Chris Johnson - Washington Blade: Gay News, Politics, LGBT Rights
I don't have to pretend. I have the facts on my side. Now what's your excuse as you lie to yourself?

Acosta's hard pass was pulled, which allows him to sail through WH security. He can apply for a daily pass.

A change of procedure could be in order. Instead of the press chanting and cheerleading their favorite while denigrating and disrupting their personal opponents, perhaps the WH can simply hand out a daily press release.

I don't have to pretend. I have the facts on my side. Now what's your excuse as you lie to yourself?

Who the fuck is Chris Johnson? The person being kicked of this event was a trans activist named Jennicet Gutiérrez. I posted several links in this very thread confirming that fact. You appear to be mistaken.

Acosta's hard pass was pulled, which allows him to sail through WH security. He can apply for a daily pass.

A change of procedure could be in order. Instead of the press chanting and cheerleading their favorite while denigrating and disrupting their personal opponents, perhaps the WH can simply hand out a daily press release.

Sounds great if the change is for all reporters instead of just him.

Sounds great if the change is for all reporters instead of just him.
That's what I just said. Issue a daily press release.

Who the fuck is Chris Johnson? The person being kicked of this event was a trans activist named Jennicet Gutiérrez. I posted several links in this very thread confirming that fact. You appear to be mistaken.
Okay. Wrong transgender activist. My mistake. The fact remains Acosta is a political activist pretending to be a "journalist".
So Obama is okay because he shut down a contentious transgender activist but for some reason Trump is Hitler because he did the same to the argumentative disruptive stooge Jim Acosta? I think not.

Forum List

Back